Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> THAT is bad! Looks like you also use too many chemicals on your skin.

> Mechanics curse for sure. Use better lotion or hand cleaner.

>

> My fingernail, just shed it's nail for the new one underneath. Just

> ust about healed. I don't even remember when or how I hurt it when in

> FL.

LoL! Don thinks Blaine needs to get some Jergens, gloves and a pedicure....LOL! He aint got time for that spinning wrenches on junk fords! Stick to your keyboard Don.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

You do realize that goals while designing engines rarely revolve around ease of amateur repair. Its also pretty easily recognized that the lifetimes of cars has increased

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

He's abusing his hands for nothing. His business. His hands look worse than mine, and mine are 68 yrs. old.

Goals don't revolve around ` ease of PRO repair' either......there I fixed it for you. LOL!

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

Correct... i just mean to remind you that design of engines is something you know nearly nothing about and could not do

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

All better now.

6112D135-645C-46E7-949E-34E074BE373A.jpeg
B3CC6513-2954-4F34-B64D-3701498D8E81.jpeg
8DBA6E1F-085E-4EC8-BE53-97764FA8C731.jpeg

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> All better now.

> >

I dont know Blaine... That drivers side cam looks out of time to me.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He's abusing his hands for nothing. His business. His hands look worse

> than mine, and mine are 68 yrs. old.

>

> Goals don't revolve around ` ease of PRO repair' either......there I

> e I fixed it for you. LOL!

Blaine does it for a living NOT a hobby.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

I used a lot of swear words to express amazement at how complicated that timing chain looks

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

FWD (engine sideways) is a waste of time. Makes a Lincoln, Stinkin.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

"stinkin Lincoln" well aren't you clever as a cod

shame on me, I should at least give you credit for not trying to rhyme "Lincoln" with "bowlin'"

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

I'm not living in a `man-made global warming' delusion like you. No faith, no hope, only in man and science.

The One that created true science is Who to put your hope in. End's coming.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Nope. You’re living in a man-made afterlife fairytale.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

No, your white man created the evolution lie that you believe. Your loss.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

Hey dumb fuck Don, did you know that evolution wasn't "created"? Evolution has been observed. Your god however is a fairy tale, written in the middle ages, that weak minded people hold onto in order to feel like their lives aren't careening out of control.

You basically have no purpose here but to share your old, antiquated opinions and ideals with people you know disagree with you. You need to realize that just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean that they are wrong and like wise, you should probably just realize that sometimes you're wrong, and that is okay.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> No, your white man created the evolution lie that you believe. Your

> loss.

And your white man manipulated Christianity before transcending the Atlantic and massacring the red man, all in the name of God. YOU BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT ITS YOUR LOSS! Such a sheep and you've fallen for the chump too!

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > No, your white man created the evolution lie that you believe. Your

>

> > loss.

>

> And your white man manipulated Christianity before transcending the

> Atlantic and massacring the red man, all in the name of God. YOU BELIEVE

> THE BULLSHIT ITS YOUR LOSS! Such a sheep and you've fallen for the chump

> too!

LOL! YOU'LL find out. Not too late, I hope.

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > No, your white man created the evolution lie that you believe. Your

>

> >

>

> > > loss.

>

> >

>

> > And your white man manipulated Christianity before transcending the

>

> > Atlantic and massacring the red man, all in the name of God. YOU

> BELIEVE

>

> > THE BULLSHIT ITS YOUR LOSS! Such a sheep and you've fallen for the

> chump

>

> > too!

>

> LOL! YOU'LL find out. Not too late, I hope.

Again, thats the difference... I already figured it out. YOU HAVE NOT MORON!

Re: Car Q: accelerates for 2-3 seconds at a time then dies

Hey MORON! Ask yourself the most important question of your LIFE!!!

Why do you believe in what you believe in??? Answer that question and nothing else!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account