Re: Recent Executive Orders

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Fox News-

“The only way we’re going to lose this election is if the election is rigged," Trump said in Wisconsin, raising anew with no evidence the specter of significant voting fraud.

He meant to say that the only way he’ll WIN is if the election is rigged, and he’s been trying damn hard to rig it and spreading voter fraud bullshit claims. What an asshole.

punkrock randy /

Bye =D~on 2020. I didn’t get out and vote last time, stupid. But I’ll definitely be in on collectively flushing that turd this Nov 3rd!!

I hope everyone is stockpiling guns because it doesn't look like the republicans are really eager to lose and they are actively taking your right to vote away from you.

How in the world do you guys even allow voter suppression to take place? Take up your guns and start shooting everyone that takes away your right to a fair election.

Our post Civil War years weren't all "kumbayahs" and happy days.

It was bloody, evil, and is still being fought today from the backwater hollers down south all the way up to Grandpa Diaper in the White House.

The south only seceded because of slavery. Without human chattel, they had no industry, economy, or any means to utilize the land.

That's where we got segregation, Jim Crow, poll taxes, and the Tulsa massacre. It was ALL subjugation of a "lesser" race who didn't have the freedom to make their own voices heard.

It's a LONG, sordid, disgusting history that relatively few people even recognize exists today.

And as we all know just from the small sample size of abject idiots on this site that even if Trump loses, their proud ignorance and racism will live on.

I need a joint

P.S. And just because we don't wave them around like 5yr olds pretending to be Rambo, us liberals have plenty of guns too. ;-) (edited)

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡

> ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

>

> > ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > bullying the elderly. slow day?

>

> >

>

> > Oh, you want some do ya??? Ive seen the Frankenstein monstrosity you

>

> > claimed to be "eye candy".

>

> custom build motha!fukka!

>

> maybe, some of what? send a sample ill let you know.

>

> were you trying for the angus young look ?

>

> sup don <]=^)

moped-army-6ca99f776814c2083bbd60380bd801ce.jpg

^^^^^A black spray bombed Frankenstein monstosity is nothing new nor custom. That would be a hack on the cheap. I dont even think it works or runs...or youd be posting video and not pics.

Some are just better than others at certain things in life. Dont quit your day job there little China.

little-china-kitchen.jpg

(edited)

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Pot/kettle....LOL!

Only you could play both..LOL! LOL! LOL!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account