Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Yeah, Pops, i warned you they were a pack of dogs. Stephen surprised me though. He always had more common sense than the rest of them. Less vicious too.

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > No one is trying to intimidate you...at least I'm not, no one here

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > > thinks about you at all unless you post something?

>

> >

>

> > >

>

> >

>

> > > Stephen..i think you should have noticed i have not been the one

>

> > posting

>

> >

>

> > > the bullshit until somebody posts crap at me to start with..i prefer

>

> > to

>

> >

>

> > > get along and have tried but i won't get pushed around either ..you

>

> >

>

> > > should already know this if you look at it truthfully

>

> >

>

> > No, you just been posting lies and threats with your knife and what

> you

>

> > think you're gonna do with it. You're not 30 anymore bones.

>

> I think that was you pinnochio that was placing the knife sideways and

> half way here ...ohhhh you forgot

After you threatened to cut my balls off, sure I did. You seem to conveniently forget who is stirring shit and lying.

Where am I going to meet you at candy ass? You have NO balls.

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Seems it was you coming my way and i said i would send your cherrys.back to your girlfriend.....i told ..you know what town to come to...i'm well known and not at all hard to find...just do what you said or shut up about it pinnochio it's tgat simple ..trying to keep dragging a bunch of bullshit out on the forum.is childs play..bring it on or shut it up ..that simple

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah, Pops, i warned you they were a pack of dogs. Stephen surprised me

> though. He always had more common sense than the rest of them. Less

> vicious too.

Yep i to thought more of stephen until he started.following the bell cow

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Seems it was you coming my way and i said i would send your cherrys.back

> to your girlfriend.....i told ..you know what town to come to...i'm well

> known and not at all hard to find...just do what you said or shut up

> about it pinnochio it's tgat simple ..trying to keep dragging a bunch of

> bullshit out on the forum.is childs play..bring it on or shut it up

> ..that simple

Where am I meeting you candy ass? Cant stomp your ass if I dont know where you're at. Come on big mouth. I need an address not another one of your lies.

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Yeah, Pops, i warned you they were a pack of dogs. Stephen surprised

> me

>

> > though. He always had more common sense than the rest of them. Less

>

> > vicious too.

>

> Yep i to thought more of stephen until he started.following the bell cow

As if Stephen needs to live his life to your standards. You have NO standards Candy asses, both of ya! (edited)

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> As if Stephen needs his life to your standards. You have NO standards

> Candy asses, both of ya!

Racism, hate and bigotry are hardly standards.

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

You wouldnt show if i posted anything. I 'm not sticking my personal info in the forum no more than you would..i'm not pming it to you for you to..you have tge name of my town...either show up or shut up..simple

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You wouldnt show if i posted anything. I 'm not sticking my personal

> info in the forum no more than you would..i'm not pming it to you for

> you to..you have tge name of my town...either show up or shut up..simple

I cant show up unless I have an address. Give me an address candy ass! Dont run and hide then try to put it on me! If any of what you said was true you could of just gave me someone else's address or a gas station address. Try again candy ass. (edited)

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Not that many gas stations in town chicken shit..you got to town ..i certainly am not running anywhere ..let me put it in your kind of laguage so you might undrrstand...if you think you're messing with somebody you can intemidate into being scared you are fucking with the wrong person....i wouldnt back up from your chickenshit ass if i was on my death bed ...show up or shut up pinnochio

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Not that many gas stations in town chicken shit..you got to town ..i

> certainly am not running anywhere ..let me put it in your kind of

> laguage so you might undrrstand...if you think you're messing with

> somebody you can intemidate into being scared you are fucking with the

> wrong person....i wouldnt back up from your chickenshit ass if i was on

> my death bed ...show up or shut up pinnochio

Give me an address candy ass. Back it up or STFU! An 80 year old bag of bones that weighs 130 lbs. soaking wet and has just had the 7th or 8th heart attack. LMFAO! Oh no, run for the hills! (edited)

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

You thought you were going to claim you came here and couldn't find me but when i gave you a way to prove it you seem to not be headed my way then so you couldnt use that as a way to show you were lieing ..so now you want to start the address thing knowing i wont post it in the forum ..again ....you are nothing but a loud mouth lieing chickenshit...either show up or shut up

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Dont change the subject again candy ass! ADDRESS! ADDRESS! ADDRESS! FOCUS! (edited)

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Evil .your problem is that you are afraid of what might find if you had the balls to show up..i didnt like you and claim to be bigger than i am..i just said i am not a small guy...if i am 130 it is to your advantage..if i lied about what shape i am in for my age and heath problems it is still ti your advantage..you seem to think you have a big advantage...one way to see ...show up or shut up.. simple

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

I'm already driving to you cause you're helpless. It's to be expected you supply an address if you want me to show up. ADDRESS! ADDRESS! ADDRESS!

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Another lie.."im driving to you" ..show up or shut up..you get to town you will get an address..show up or shut up

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Another lie.."im driving to you" ..show up or shut up..you get to town

> you will get an address..show up or shut up

Give me an address. Ya gotta give it to me anyway! How about I give you an address and you drive to me candy ass? A 9 hour trip should be a breeze for ya! (edited)

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

I guess that can be your excuse if you want to use it pinnochio.since you're driving my way i guess i can expect you here by morning ? That will be nice

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Last post on the subject..it is evident you have no intentions of showing..you can claim all excuses you want but you have lied from the start..i am tired of the back and forth and i know the other people in the forum are also...so very sweet and simple ...bring your stupid ass on ..do what you said or shut up...

Re: Don't open `Argentina is doing it' file on your phone.

Give me an address or I will pm mine to you candy ass. Not driving all that way without an address. If you want your ass stomped you know what to do, or shut it candy ass.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account