Re: Stephen K.! Is this true?

At this point if you vehemently believe the effectiveness of HCQ while denying the effectiveness of masks, you can be wholly certain that your viewpoint is motivated by politics only.

By now they have conducted several large random control tests on HCQ and they all show that there is no benefit whatsoever.

Something you would kinda expect as the guy who suggested it in the first place was some disgraced french quack.

Still, it was a really attractive carrot to those gullible buffoons looking for the easy way out. Avoiding any real discomfort and effort, you could just claim he was right, and dismiss all the evidence to the contrary to paint a false picture hiding your callousness, laziness, and cluelessness. certainly trump fits that but he's not alone, lots of idiot lazy rulers tried to jump on the false narrative that they didn't need to actually work to contain the impact of a global pandemic.

`The truth will out'..........but you'll never believe it.

Fuck off you disgusting racist shitbag.

Do you take steroids?

punkrock randy /

Chimes in rich white child

Just because I ride mobys, doesn’t mean I’m wealthy (monetarily).

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> `The truth will out'..........but you'll never believe it.

Since when do you verify your source of information??? Why start now?

Uganda...............only 13 deaths from Covid................difference? They routinely use a lot of HCQ because of malaria.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Uganda...............only 13 deaths from

> Covid................difference? They routinely use a lot of HCQ because

> of malaria.

The difference??? You didnt verify that story^^ before jumping on that wagon.

It's HCQ at work in Uganda and probably other nations which use it frequently.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> It's HCQ at work in Uganda and probably other nations which use it

> frequently.

No its god. It's always god. Remember?

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

because it works.

don 😂 you raceist basterd

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> because it works.

>

> don 😂 you raceist basterd

Have you tried it? 😆 😆 😆

it doesn't seem to actually work except to excite people who want to believe they don't need to actually sacrifice to mitigate this issue. nobody is intentionally making this worse just to discredit the president, that is the kind of utter nonsense that can only be imagined by a complete egomaniac, and believed by a devoted faithful following who desperately wants to imagine themselves the victims in a poor-me-pity-party of self denial

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> lol no, you fucking moron.

>

> https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-uganda/ugandas-tough-approach-curbs-covid-even-as-africa-nears-1-million-cases-idUSKCN251159

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I keep thinking this post is about Stephen King... but now i see we just live in a Stephen King horror book. Correct me if im wrong, but that dude like never writes happy endings right?

This is the Dead Zone

Trump is Stillson.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

> The Dude Wrote:

> Lol, except there wasnt a shortage retard.

>

> Just like the national coin shortage, are you really that gullible fuck

> tard?

>

> Dont be a brainless fuck.

>

> Also what's funny is Stephen king mentioning something about picking the

> best person for the job over race baiting and he was blasted on social

> media.

>

> Eventually the mob comes for you, remember that when you wonder how your

> right get taken away and there isnt anyone left to stand up for you.

>

> Ps: go fuck yourself.

a weak flu bug happen. mostly old with pre existing illness fell. healthy folk have little to fear.

those that sit infront of the living room god daily are lost causes.

been one hell of a shit show though.

Go to bed tweaker.

It's a depressing massive facepalm but inevitable I suppose. that to an extent we did manage to contain or at least limit the spread significantly enough that not more people died, and has been enough to make the shortsighted fools moronically believe that it was all unnecessary.

it's like walking away from a car crash because you had a seatbelt on, and saying well - I walked away from it so I guess I didn't need a seatbelt!

It's appalling to be so ignorant as to believe that this would not have been obviously much worse were we not actively trying to limit it.

or worse to believe that this wasn't, ISN'T still very bad; we still blew it. hard. we're weeks away from 200k deaths, all in under 6 months. but it's ok because they were mostly old people? Hey i'm sorry caroline but you'll never see your grandparents again because some insensitive selfish assclowns wanted to believe a contagious global pandemic to be a weak flu bug - but don't worry about it cuz you were never in much danger personally kiddo!

we handled this so epically poorly, neither saving the lives nor jobs we could have, the only thing we tirelessly sacrificed to save at the federal level was the stock market.

"healthy folk have little to fear", you really that selfish and lonely to imagine that no healthy people know or care about others? Even the most selfish must recognize that people have "unhealthy" friends and relatives they'd rather not see die. fucking endlessly depressing the smug selfishness of some people.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account