Steve Bannon

Former Trump adviser Steve Bannon has been arrested and charged with fraud over a fundraising campaign to build a wall on the US-Mexico border.

Mr Bannon and three others defrauded hundreds of thousands of donors in connection with the "We Build the Wall" campaign, which raised $25m (£19m), the US Department of Justice (DoJ) said.

link

I shure hope dumb donnie wasted his cash on this fraudster.

Re: Steve Bannon

He'll learn all about walls in prison.

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Lol I love how angry my Dutch friends are these days with our politics. Here you go. Hup.

Pushrod Fifty /

Rikers Island for a nice view of the Trump Tower.

> baird co Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> He'll learn all about walls in prison.

Only if he's convicted in 2021.

Sure can't say I'm surprised. That dude is creepy af!

Pushrod Fifty /

The new border crossing toll is going to pay for the wall.

I guess his Seinfeld money isn't enough for him.

punkrock randy /

F Steve B. This is wonderful news. Thanks for making my day a better one Bas🤘🏼

The best part is that the SDNY brought the case to the USPS and not the FBI (possibly to avoid Trümp/Barr fuckery).

Trümp is openly fucking with the Post Office.

So Post Office SPEC OPS haul Bannon's pock-marked asshole off a Chinese billionaires yacht.

HatefulFittingAoudad-size_restricted.gif

Great meme!

He's not your next President of the United States, boys. LOL!

He is less of a criminal than the current one, so fuck off don, eat shit and die.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> He is less of a criminal than the current one, so fuck off don, eat shit

> and die.

Don's so busy defending his beliefs that he cant see the truth in plain sight right in front of him.

punkrock randy /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> He's not your next President of the United States, boys. LOL!

I wouldn’t lol =Don, Your lil man crush boyfriend Drumph is next to the slaughter.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I know little about Steve Bannon and I’m kind of happy about that... this political crap is exhausting. I keep hearing Trump is next but that’s been said for about 4 years now with countless investigations leading no where beyond wasting stacks of our tax revenue. You guys focus on just a couple people while all the politicians rape our country for everything it’s got. The majority of them regardless of party is garbage... I heard a bit of the democratic speeches earlier this week and it was all praising Biden for being excellent when literally a couple months back even Harris was acting like he was a rapist that voted for policy regarding school choice that would have killed her chances at the American Dream. She is a opportunist lair. Joe Biden has been in politics for decades and yet the average democratic feels there is systemic racism abounding everywhere... where has he been??? Remember the crime laws he help write in the 90’s??

They all suck... Trump included. Can’t we all just wake up already?

All politicians suck, that still doesn't mean you country should be led by the worst person in America.

Most democrats probably dislike Biden but it's still about a million times better than the alternative.

You can hate on politics all you want but that is not a solution to the current problem.

Weak leadership that emptied the swamp and installed a septic tank.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Weak leadership that emptied the swamp and installed a septic tank.

Im cool with this statement so long as you recognize it was a swamp before and a crap-hole now. We all need to start writing names in on the ballot sheets and demanding better from our politicians. This "he's better than the other guy" stuff only redirects your focus from the issues they dont want you to see.

Jimmy, we know you hate government and politicians and all that, but even you have to agree that currently everyone is more fit to be president than that orange bastard.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> All politicians suck, that still doesn't mean you country should be led

> by the worst person in America.

>

> Most democrats probably dislike Biden but it's still about a million

> times better than the alternative.

>

> You can hate on politics all you want but that is not a solution to the

> current problem.

^ This, politicians do suck, but the current goon is out of his depth, and a sociopath, we have to admit we fucked up and remove him if this country is to ever get back on track, I don't know if we can though, we are so spoiled and selfish here, and the government game is so corrupt it no longer attracts the best and brightest, but the sleaziest. We are like a rotten apple, looks good on the outside, but poison inside.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> > baird co Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > He'll learn all about walls in prison.

>

> Only if he's convicted in 2021.

The sad truth is he could just as easily be pardoned by any future president. Its happened many times before.

he could be pardoned by this one if he pleads guilty right away....

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> he could be pardoned by this one if he pleads guilty right away....

LOL! Pie in the sky! The question is.............will he pardon Biden? I'm sure he would.

Pushrod Fifty /

Have to go on breitbart news and get the real scoop.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account