Rats

The rats are leaving the sinking ship. Bye bye Kellyanne.

Re: Rats

One less brown noser for the orangeman, but there are enough fools in Washington who are willing to step up and ass kiss the wannabe dictator

trust no one.

George is a hardcore, self-flagellating type of whacko catholic just like Bill Barr.

Kellyanne was installed in Trümpland by reclusive religious nutjob Robert Mercer.

Claudia is their child who's a pawn, willing or not.

So Kellaynne sees the writing on the wall, cashes in her chips, bails in the name of "family", and her and hubby triangulate a position in post-Trümp DC with a Matalin/Carville act that gets them a prime time show in the vein of Crossfire.

Just yesterday, her daughter drops an "emancipation" bomb on twitter and then today naively wonders "wHy aM i tREnDiNg?¿?"

These people are fucking monsters and until proven otherwise, so are their brood.

A play in 3 acts:

Screenshot_20200824-094151_SamsungInternet.jpg
Screenshot_20200824-083727_SamsungInternet.jpg
Screenshot_20200824-083925_SamsungInternet.jpg

wow...

108.png

punkrock randy /

Everyone eventually quits their part in his play. Good to bail on a dinghy before the Titanic goes down🤘🏼🤣. What a shitbag she is. Poor daughter.

She's totally self absorbed^^

It's unbelievable to me how much time people spend on social media, and how seriously they take it.....

I love the dumb rhetoric of the RNC;

We set your house on fire and actively blocked the fire brigade from doing anything about it. It's the fire brigades fault your house burnt down, give us more matches!

Jimmy Cincinnati /

We set your house on fire and actively blocked the fire brigade from doing anything about it. It's the fire brigades fault your house burnt down, give us more matches!

Ive been hearing this exact opposite story... what are you talking about?

You do realise that the past 4 years the republicans were in office right? And they blocked the Democrats from doing anything and currently the US is in the shitter? It's pretty hard to blame Democrats for anything at the moment, no matter how hard those republican fascists try.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

You do realise that the past 4 years the republicans were in office right? And they blocked the Democrats from doing anything and currently the US is in the shitter?

I thought you were talking about protesters blocking medical personal and fire trucks from entering during protests... which has actually happened.

I really feel your looking at this from 1 angle. Because from the prospective of someone at the right, they will see how the democrats have done everything in their power to limit the republicans from doing anything. I really dont want to sit here and defend the republicans but i just want you to recognize the block-aids come from both sides. The car has 2 flat front tires, and you keep saying the right tire is why the car is riding so bad. Im not a defeatist, I just want people to recognize the garbage on all sides so we can demand better. This country wont get better with these caliber of people leading us.

You can't blame Democrats for something a rowdy bunch of rioters do.

Your answer to everything is "well both sides suck" but you fail to realize that one of the two party's is actively trying to destroy the democratic process in the US. This is something that should be addressed way before you start complaining about what party you like or not.

The USA has been comfortable being one party away from a dictatorship, and now is feeling the brunt of the reality of a party who's head wants to be the dictator more than a leader. Centuries of shyte on "both sides of the floor", you should be getting at least a number three party to at least have enough power to hold the ruling party's feet to the fire and/or get the opposition party to move things in a direction that is a positive for the country as a whole.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You do realise that the past 4 years the republicans were in office

> right? And they blocked the Democrats from doing anything and currently

> the US is in the shitter?

>

> I thought you were talking about protesters blocking medical personal

> and fire trucks from entering during protests... which has actually

> happened.

>

> I really feel your looking at this from 1 angle. Because from the

> prospective of someone at the right, they will see how the democrats

> have done everything in their power to limit the republicans from doing

> anything. I really dont want to sit here and defend the republicans but

> i just want you to recognize the block-aids come from both sides. The

> car has 2 flat front tires, and you keep saying the right tire is why

> the car is riding so bad. Im not a defeatist, I just want people to

> recognize the garbage on all sides so we can demand better. This country

> wont get better with these caliber of people leading us.

Pushrod Fifty /

Jumping onto the Trump bandwagon is the perfect way to edge into an early wealthy retirement. Work for 3 months and then all of a sudden degrade his idealism and get fired, write a book about all of the madness and then sit back.

I think I told this here before but my dad's cousin was tapped to potentially head the VA, he's super rich and very conservative in the way very rich people often are, and his wife (my dad's actual cousin) was Reagan's head of social security, and he was the doctor that saved Reagan after he was shot. Kinda wild but you can see where those party loyalties come from and also why they'd be looking to him as a top doctor. However he wound up turning it down on the realization that the current administration just needed a scapegoat while they intentionally dismantle the VA and point to it's failure as justification to privatize. this seems to be a pretty consistant motive of the current admin - destroy everything, create chaos, blame someone else and cash in on the private funded alternative. Honestly I think trump like playing the dictator part just cuz it "pisses off the libs" which seems to be all he needs to do to appease his base, and then he can actively pursue something much more of an oligarchy of wealthy conservative allies owning all the private business that replace our social services.

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Your answer to everything is "well both sides suck" but you fail to realize that one of the two party's is actively trying to destroy the democratic process in the US.

I think 1 party is pushing a dangerous agenda while the other blunders opportunities to actually do things they claim to believe. Both are bogged down in self interest. And its not in the way you would agree.

this seems to be a pretty consistant motive of the current admin - destroy everything, create chaos, blame someone else and cash in on the private funded alternative.

You guys really are blind in the left eye. You focus on right issues while the left vomits on everything. I dont know how to debate this, but i wish we could get past this "orange man" bad crap and talk about real issues.

Nothing positive can happen until Trump is gone, NOTHING. It prob will not anyway due to the parties being mired in self interest and power grabs, but until Trump is out of office the whole system is in danger, it is beyond political differences, we are SO fucked if he is re-elected, as it it is it will take years to undo his blundering, and I don't think we have the attention span as a nation to do it. I hope I'm wrong about that, but the game has become so rotten it no longer attracts the best and brightest, just the criminals and wanna-be despots.

Let's hear from younger people, do you care what the government does, or has the new motto of "whatever" soaked through to all age groups?

Anybody that thinks the dems have been trying for better things and not trying to make anything the republicans do look bad and that can't understand what lies and corruption they have done since trymp was elected is totally blind to any real facts.. trump is in no way perfect but tge dems are about as low as you can get in deception tactics..you people need to look at the realaties of it all and stop trying to make it appear the dems are all about the people (edited)

Look I didn't say anything about the dems being good here. But Our current admin is definitely trying to dismantle out government which I think is bad, and equally as frightening (or probably for more) as the "orange man bad" is "orange man good"

Like there is no policy at this point, he has no policy but pissing off "the media" and "owning the libs". And the people care about nothing more. Like really little of the debate is policy. Nobody is saying hey let's vote for Biden because he has a good stance on improving school funding, or Hey I like what trump did with prison reform, it's all "hunter biden is corrupt, Hillary did Benghazi!" "Donald trump is a racist"

he seems more intent on undoing Obama than doing anything new.

nearly every policy move has been a failure, and to our detriment, but to try to argue it gets nowhere. I also obviously do care that Donald trump is infact undeniably racist, and a mysogynist, and I are about how that affects policy, how he emboldens that negativity, and how embarrassing that is personally to be represented by him.

But I'm also willing to listen, why you think he's good, or even maybe just not that bad.

But the reasons I don't want to hear are dems are worse liars (demonstrably false), or that everyones out to make trump look bad (irrelevant) or dems are deceiving you (too broad, give examples, also generally irrelevant. We can look at policies enacted or policies proposed or both together and this argument beyond superficial level falls apart too)

because when I look at things that matter, like our planet and environment, and ensuring everyone has equal access to the extremely undeserved level of lavish comfort and extravagance with which most of us here are able to live, then I DO care to improve school funding ESPECIALLY THOSE UNDERFUNDED and I DO oppose attempts like vouchers which directly disadvantage underfunded schools and exacerbate inaccess to advancement.

and I do care about the environment and recognize that we need drastic change, and that yes it will cost us to implement it but it will cost us far more if we don't invest that now

and I do recognize that cost of college has skyrocketed and the value of a degree plummeted, and that trades also need to be promoted and again education needs to be affordable - it is the most direct investment we as a country can make is investing in educating our citizens. the payout again isn't immediate but as far as advancing equality and the impact of the country it is the best investment we can make

and I believe that healthcare should be easily available to everyone, and I've seen how it works elsewhere and heard the myth that American healthcare is better - and for a very select few it can be but it DOES NOT WORK for the masses, and it needs to. and no, I have not received better healthcare here than elsewhere, and in many cases very definably worse.

I believe our prison system is ineffective, just as surely as I recognize spanking is ineffective - Encourage positive participation, instead of excessively punishing failures. We can do better and we don't.

I think illegal immigration is best addressed by improving access to legal routes rather than restricting them and pointing to people as criminals. But if you're still afraid of violent criminals crossing borders with drugs, prioritize that, if you feel afraid of human trafficking, prioritize those arrests and deportations instead of blanket terror is vastly more efficient and effective.

I could go on and on, and on almost every one of these issues theres one party which supports policy I agree with, and one which opposes it. I prioritize healthcare and human rights and equality to military might and lower taxes and richer rich and a bigger deficit.

Like, what's the shit you care about that makes trump seem legit enough to disregard all the other shit you should care about.

I didn't say trump was good or bad..i just said he is not perfect ..to me biden is no better and they might as well have put hillary up for vp..harris is just another hillary ..

OK yeah that's what I mean by irrelevant. if your point is "he's not great but the others are bad" then we're stuck with gut feels and not even getting deep enough to identify where those feelings come from. It kinda seems more dishonest to yourself to not even evaluate really why you have these feelings.

Like harris is very definitely not another Hillary, unless you're looking at it purely superficially as a moderate centrist woman politician in a power suit. Policy-wise I had no issue with Hillary's positions on things, nor in general with Harris. If you're now conflating your cursory personal distaste for Hillary with an equally shallow distaste for Kamala, well, yea that's kinda irrelevant.

In almost no way is Harris "another Hillary" but I'm definitely curious why you think so.

Well thats all your ideas..just like i have mine..i won't get in to any back and forth with you or anybody because you all have the idea you are right and anybody else is wrong and trump is no good..no need to do any more than say what i think..i'll stick where i am

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I can’t get into everything you wanted to discuss at the moment but Kamala Harris is very dishonest... she won’t even stand on her “principals.”

But she is very much like Hillary, both where willing to change their positions whenever it suited them to advance up the ladder. I wish I could speak more on some of her policies but they seem to be ever changing when the tide rises.

Which of Obama’s policies did trump undo that your unhappy with?

We can discuss policy on healthcare and discuss education but really it will just boil down to we both believe different paths for getting there. I lean towards less government control / free market while you lean towards more government... I’ll say that the Republican Party is too weak willed and corrupt to even get towards my true conservative beliefs but I see the governments involvement in federal loans and regulation has greatly exasperated the cost of education. With federally backed loans Tuition skyrocketed, credit hours increased, and a student loan debt soared. The democrat take on this will only further increase debt or further bankrupt the country. We aren’t going to fix higher tuition costs by forgiving the debt... Because colleges are still just going to charge to much per credit hour and federal loans will still loan for any degree regardless of return. you need to back the government out of the loan programs and allow the private sector to run its course... tuition would lower since people would need to apply for loans from banks which would lend for degrees that would have some rate of return. It would help stop all the liberal arts degrees where the student can’t make $15 a hour walking out with a degree. A free market would also encourage new institutions to give competition and lower costs.

I could agree that our prison system sucks. I just fail to see how Kamala Harris and Biden are the answers. Wasnt Biden in favor of more cops patrolling years back but now he fanboys to the BLM? Didn’t he have years of service where he could have fought against unjustice? I mean, it seems he just propelled the system along like normal. And I believe Kamala Harris locked up more criminals for minor offenses such as mijauna. Any reform policies from them now will be counter to their earlier stances.

Finally the wall might be stupid but we need good vetting for new citizens. The republicans are too extreme in your opinion while the democrats are too lax in mine. We can’t just have people coming in whenever they want, as that brings a slew of issues with it. Drug / human trafficking, tax evasion, unpaid medical bills, etc... all this has a real impact on society. The real answer here is probably in the middle. We need to limit illegal immigration while also making legal immigration more obtainable to legit people that share the principals of our country.

This has been too long!

Biden/Harris may not be "the answer" but should they get elected it will return us to the pre 2016 Mediocrity where it was at least possible to improve, right now we can only degrade, if that's even possible.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Well thats all your ideas..just like i have mine..i won't get in to any

> back and forth with you or anybody because you all have the idea you are

> right and anybody else is wrong and trump is no good..no need to do any

> more than say what i think..i'll stick where i am

If this same whiny shit is the only thing you can ever say on every fucking topic, why bother posting?

Grow some balls or go home, and for christs sake, try getting some news from anywhere other than fox news.

I’m sure that’s where this “kamala=hillary” crap came from. For fucks sake man. Get a clue.

> Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" Wrote:

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Well thats all your ideas..just like i have mine..i won't get in to

> any

>

> > back and forth with you or anybody because you all have the idea you

> are

>

> > right and anybody else is wrong and trump is no good..no need to do

> any

>

> > more than say what i think..i'll stick where i am

>

> If this same whiny shit is the only thing you can ever say on every

> fucking topic, why bother posting?

>

> Grow some balls or go home, and for christs sake, try getting some news

> from anywhere other than fox news.

>

> I’m sure that’s where this “kamala=hillary” crap came from. For fucks

> s sake man. Get a clue.

Stick it blaine...i haven't watched the news in probably 5 to 6 weeks....i'll post my ideas and opinions the same as you do..harris is just another hillary ...thats my opinion and you have yours...so be it

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Lol

I've got little issue with adapting to current demands, like i would want a politician to change with the demands of their constituents

thanks for writing that jimmy, when we get to issues I find we agree more than not. It is things like wanting better vetting of immigrants that makes some find reasons to support trump, but he's not doing that, they're not vetting and improving immigration, but rather making it harder and punishing people for approaching it, while scapegoating its failings that they've exacerbated

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account