Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lot

Overpriced Parts /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If he gives the car back and never pays a penny, I highly doubt they

> will go after his wages.

>

> Just harass him like crazy and turn his debt over to a collection

> agency. Which he can ignore as long as he pleases.

>

> My wife’s family is terrible about this stuff. I get calls from people

> looking for them. It’s weird. My sister in law had a similar car which

> she hid from the repo people and then just drove illegally for a long

> time. I think that’s stealing? Point is, they don’t try that hard. They

> want to talk tough and rip people off. Court costs way too much, so if

> he walks away, all he has to lose is his credit score which is bottomed

> out. 550 is as low as it gets. Far as I know.

>

> No option that involves him continuing to pay for a car he doesn’t

> possess makes sense. NO, don’t do that.

>

> $500 a month can get you a decent house in Ohio. My last place, before I

> moved, was a brand new double-wide home on a 6 acre wooded lot with a

> pond. Across the road was a river and cattle pasture. Serene. It cost

> $600 a month. If I had to live there or section 8, dumping all my income

> into a shyster’s pocket, I’d pick the country home.

>

> It’s good that your talking about responsible options. I don’t think

> these kind of people deserve that consideration. They do deserve for him

> to get a new phone number, open a different bank account, and move on

> with his life.

A double Wide home is a trailer not a full foundation house, same with a prefab house but ya trailers and double wide trailers are very reasonable and somewhat near where I live but there’s a waiting list for the nicer parks

I know someone who got a like new repo trailer for $14,000 with only $98$ a month park maintenance fee which includes landscaping and Snow removal,

He never has to pay rent rest of his life but I don’t know if I would trust those for trailer parks are like tornado magnets, I’ll tell you though the Doublewide with big carport, under trailer storage, porch/patio front and backyard are worth it but I like to have a poured walls/foundation basement lower level just in case the weather goes south

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotTopic by: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 01:33PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 01:46PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Papa _ Papa _ 08/27/20 01:53PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 02:08PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/27/20 02:09PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 02:12PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 02:21PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/27/20 02:35PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 02:45PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 03:05PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 08/27/20 03:19PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Jimmy Cincinnati Jimmy Cincinnati 08/27/20 04:03PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 08/27/20 05:00PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Pops Peds Pops Peds 08/27/20 07:33PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Papa _ Papa _ 08/27/20 08:36PM
  Re: Advice Wanted - Buy Here Pay Here lotRe: Overpriced Parts Overpriced Parts 08/27/20 10:56PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account