Re: Changed my mind about electric

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

> Nick Haber Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Explosions and fire are a risk with any energy source. Pretending

> batteries are more dangerous than gasoline is silly.

I don't think anyone is pretending that.

Batteries explode with tremendous stored energy.

Gasoline needs an ignition source and a build up of fumes to do that. Pretending it's like the movies and someone is going to toss a cigarette butt by your alleyway and KABOOM! is equally silly.

What you might be missing here (and I'm not sharing photos or more until I get permission as I'm sure it's an active probe) is that modifying a moped engine can result in very little catastrophe (other than lost money if you f up) but when you start building and modifying performance batteries by soldering 300 vapes together then there's a danger it will explode while you leave it charging. As we just learned

Since you like videos there's plenty of guys using old washing machine parts and vape batteries in a cardboard box. It just isn't safe. It's still a lot of new technology and the laws aren't even caught up. Imagine being a landlord and your tenants build some meth head lectric mods. You're gonna want rules to avoid that.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Changed my mind about electricTopic by: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 09/01/20 12:56AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 09/01/20 01:35AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Papa _ Papa _ 09/01/20 03:23AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Nick MBC Nick MBC 09/01/20 11:16AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 09/01/20 12:16PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 09/01/20 11:38AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 09/01/20 03:24PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Papa _ Papa _ 09/01/20 11:46AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 09/01/20 01:36PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Papa _ Papa _ 09/01/20 02:17PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Nick MBC Nick MBC 09/01/20 05:24PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 09/02/20 10:45AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: live ɘvil live ɘvil 09/02/20 12:31PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: The Dude The Dude 09/01/20 04:27PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 09/01/20 08:38PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 09/16/20 12:44PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account