Re: Changed my mind about electric

Born to be WillD /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I saw one last year on my way home from work, I was on a bicycle and smelled like someone had left the e-brake on, then I noticed which car, it was this versa I think like a few cars ahead and you could tell it was smoking and I though, man that car needs work.

then the smoke got real bad, at a light it was visibly pouring smoke outta the hood. the guy in the passenger seat got out and was about to go open the hood and I had to physically stop him cuz that'd been a disaster, I got him to the side while the lady driving was just fucking maniacally yelling at him about "I told you this thing needed work, didn't I tell you that you never listen to me" and i'm there like "lady! get the fuck outta the car, it's on fire what the fuck are you doing."

If I had to guess it looked like electrical problems in and leaky oil. who knows. maybe cat caught it, all the plastic went up quick. went from smoking to blaze in under 30s.

Actually a few months before I had to help some kid whose motorcycle, old CB350, had caught on fire, he just dumped it and ran to a gas station lookin for water. I dunno why people wanna do the wrongest things but both times I had to be the person to call 911 and prevent someone from making a much worse problem.

that time looked like just a leaky petcock and some scorching glowing exhaust pipes

One kinda interesting to consider tho regarding electrical fires, like frayed wires or whatever, electric cars often have less wiring.

burn.JPG
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Changed my mind about electricTopic by: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 09/01/20 12:56AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Stephen Keller Stephen Keller 09/01/20 01:35AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Papa _ Papa _ 09/01/20 03:23AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Nick MBC Nick MBC 09/01/20 11:16AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 09/01/20 12:16PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 09/01/20 11:38AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Don Ohio Don Ohio 09/01/20 03:24PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Papa _ Papa _ 09/01/20 11:46AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 09/01/20 01:36PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Papa _ Papa _ 09/01/20 02:17PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Nick MBC Nick MBC 09/01/20 05:24PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Born to be WillD Born to be WillD 09/02/20 10:45AM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: live ɘvil live ɘvil 09/02/20 12:31PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: The Dude The Dude 09/01/20 04:27PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ 09/01/20 08:38PM
  Re: Changed my mind about electricRe: Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ 09/16/20 12:44PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account