Re: Blue or grey moped rider attacks 12-year old

punkrock randy /

Not convicted. And tell me how someone is threatening your life so you shoot, and somehow the 7 shots all hit him in the back? That is not self defense, plain and fuckin simple. That cop was a retard. End of story.

That cop is a frightened boy with middling IQ who's suffering from an inflated self-worth and severe hero fantasies. Those delusions will only be reinforced by the right wing gofundme set up in his name so he can continue existing as a garbage human but now profit handsomely for it. Just like George Zimmerman and that smirking little maga shit who is now the Rosie The Riveter of incel Pepe fans the world over.

The cop should answer phones for a living, not carry a gun and badge.

I’m at a huge disadvantage here because I know literally nothing about this case.

I haven’t watched the news in 3-4 years. I wait until the dust settles and read the Wikipedia article about most of these things. Seems like fairly objective reporting there.

Statistical arguments are sickening to me. I know I sort of played that card and shouldn’t have. It’s just hard to really paint the picture I wanted to.

Hypothetically (and based on very real experience):

Let’s say all the cops in a certain area know a particular offender. They know his personality. They know he’s a piece of shit. They arrest him and he keeps coming back on the street and offending. They hate the system that can’t adequately investigate and prosecute the person. They have powerful group think going on and they all fully support the idea of taking the guy out and covering for each other with a story that will get them out of trouble. These cops are humans. They get pushed into an unhealthy mental place and spiral downward gaining momentum from each other’s supportive behavior.

Someday there will be a psychological term, specifically crafted, for the mess that law enforcement get into. It really is some training day bullshit. You are told on day one that you keep you mouth shut. If you ever report on another officer, they will let you die in the streets. Nobody will help you. You are 100% with the pack or dead to them. The decent people are neutral in this agreement. The major crazy assholes take full advantage of the power created by this. Toxic work environment doesn’t touch the surface of describing how “Quentin Tarantino” fucked up those guys lives can be.

It’s not a world easily imagined or understood until you live it. Watch Casualties of War with Michael J Fox. that’s sort of the group dynamic.

None of that justifies the actions. I’m not saying to feel sorry for the cops. Just realize that “normal” people can get into that deranged machine and come out soulless killers. Because their ability to think and act are compromised by the terror of the group dysfunction.

Maybe, but they literally have caps on IQ to be cops.

dumb ones walk the beat

smart ones become State Troopers

But it's just a job, Papa.

A choice.

Nobody is born "blue"

If they can't handle it, quit.

Definitely. I quit. And I had a passion to do good in the world. But fixing that disgusting corrupt system is going to take more work than individuals could ever do.

Oddly enough, I’ve found the Air Force to be a very progressive environment. Change IS happening here. Good people can thrive and shitty people get punished until they change or get discharged. Not the whole AF is perfect. But it’s night and day different than the majority of the places I’ve lived/worked.

Air Force cops get dumped on a little. Even here they’re a different breed of people. But they act professionally and you can feel safe in any interaction with them. They are held to a very high standard.

In an American city, if a cop does you wrong you can only report that to more cops. Or the city (which supports their mayor who appointed the police chief and they are all in bed together). That individual can’t fight the system. I, as an Airman, can go straight to my boss who goes to his boss who goes to a Lt Col that will drop a bomb on anyone that messes with his troop.

That doesn’t work in a free society though. All that overhead protection is nice, but I lose a lot of personal freedom in my rank structure life. I’m happy with the trade off. Many would not be.

I just realized how far off topic this is getting. It’s like OT from an OT in the OT.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> dumb ones walk the beat

>

> smart ones become State Troopers

State Troopers are even worse.

punkrock randy /

Hey cop!

22A8CEA9-ECAA-482B-8A32-A8DB4309D3E7.jpeg

Whoopsies. Maybe If you dont wanna get shot by the police just dont commit crime, dont resist, shut up and live to see another day. I think a lot if shooting by the police are because it's so intense out there being that cops are being murdered with no cause putting them on high alert. You give up your rights when you are a criminal btw.

Screenshot_20200909-105544_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dude was a massive racist too. Not a saint, kinda like fentanyl floyd.

Screenshot_20200909-105240_Samsung Internet.jpg

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

Screenshot of a pro trump ad I just saw on this site. Sounds like Donnie's wet dream about Ivanka.... So much fucking cringe.

Screenshot_2020-09-09-12-21-37.png

Police officers do not have the authority to give out death sentences. Saying a person should have complied or not committed crimes is the most wussy, fascist, anti American shit ever. Cops kill innocent people all the time. Seriously, if you feel threatened by a caregiver on prone with his hands up pleading please don’t shoot me, a naked man on the street or someone walking away, then you should get a different job where you don’t get to make split decisions with peoples lives. Cops don’t fight crime or protect people, they protect the wealthy and private property. Most would rather play hero, rather than actually help anyone, and live out their murder fantasies, or worse they’re ex military and it’s their first response to dealing with conflict. I’ve had some good and also bad interactions with cops, but I know if I was not a white teen I would have definitely ended up in hand cuffs and probably in jail.

Does the dude understand that this country was founded by wealthy white SLAVE OWNERS? Who wrote laws purposefully that were restrictive to who could participate in their republic. It’s so stupid that Republican Party supporters don’t realize that they’re being conned and manipulated into voting against their best interests. Oh no scary government health care and free education!! Noooooo not medical treatment for the sick and college for everyone!!! That will make everyone too healthy and smart to keep voting for republicans. Lol.

F2974701-26A2-4824-95D3-06D68ED5DB3A.png

(edited)

I love how you blame everyone else but the person committing the crime, maybe it's time to pay for your mistakes. No the police shouldn't execute but if it's me or them I guarantee its gonna be the other guy. Dont be a baizuo

00000_6oWIEu0Y7S3_0aY06Z_600x450.jpg

You can post these stupid pics all you want, but it's not swaying anyone's opinion. You're a brainwashed moron.

If I gotta choose an ally and it's between the obnoxious girl who has good points but won't shut the fuck up about it long enough to understand her versus the scared little white boy with gun, micropenis, and a brain filled with Alex Jones, Ben Shapiro, and Jordan Peterson who wants to kill people out of misdirected rage and perceived greivances...

I'll be over here with the lesbians, thanks.

EgjYytPXsAA9DWW.jpeg.jpg

Trumps a massive racist, you absolute fuckhead.

Everythings bigger in Texas but the brains.

I strongly object to the notion that the law is the absolute definition of morality, and that disobeying that prescribed morality should be punishable by death, executed by undertrained police officers.

Like 1) You really think cops even know the laws? How many interactions have you had where you were stopped without doing something wrong. if the answer is zero, you need to recognize your privelege because that's absolutely NOT everyone's experience. So that alone would be a pretty great argument against promoting police being unquestionably right. I've definitely had police argue I was in the wrong when legally I was not, and it wasn't settled until I had to waste a day in court havingtheir misunderstanding thrown out.

(reminder - I'm just arguing police are often wrong and emphasizing they should be held to higher standards, and less reliant on violent force)

2) The law is not morality, and I'm not gonna follow unjust laws because they're laws. I behave in society to the extent that I do because for example, stealing stuff is shitty, not for fear of being shot.

3) you can't go vigilante shooting "criminals". like try watching a little less TV, you don't get to murder bad guys cuz they're bad guys. it's rather ironic your unwavering opposition of "criminals" but lack trust in the justice system to work as it should without killing people.

yeesh.

EgDXojDXYAE6m4w.jpeg.jpg

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> 2) The law is not morality, and I'm not gonna follow unjust laws because

> they're laws. I behave in society to the extent that I do because for

> example, stealing stuff is shitty, not for fear of being shot.

>

Exactly. The law attempts to maintain order in society. We cannot legislate morality. Even though that is what a lot of people/groups push for in our country. People want to create MORE laws to force people to play nice. I don’t want to live in that world. I’d rather we teach children morals and have a society that wants to treat each other they way they want to be treated. Churches used to do this. Now they are the craziest schools of hate out there.

This person slapped a kids sign away or something. The takeaway I get is that she perceived an injustice in a child being groomed to support hate, racism, elitist BS. There’s no “law” against it. But it is wrong to teach a child WHAT to think instead of HOW to think. Very different things.

The “camps” of thought are now impenetrable fortresses. The mental defenses are insurmountable. The groups involved in the “group think” are hundreds of millions strong. With the most powerful tools for propaganda and manipulation that have ever existed.

I want to see love and good will prevail. Thought replace indoctrination. I’m losing hope but will continue to do right by the people in my circle of influence.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account