Re: Burn you sacks of shit

im surprised we dont see more protestors with roman candles. far easier to aim and transport and one is less apt to be charged with arson or attempted manslaughter if caught using one.

the goal is to riot, not kill cops so if you take a roman candle square in the face with a riot mask its gonna blacken out your visor and slow you down. or if you get hit in exposed skin they burn like a motherfucker.

itd be a good way to slow advancing cops and pretty too

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Back in the day, people fought the injustice with art, film and music. 

>

> 1.) Your memory is a LITTLE fuzzy;

>

> and

>

> 2.) This shit is funny af:

>

>

>

> BOTH OF THESE THINGS CAN BE TRUE

That is funny as fuck.... :) What does not shock me any more though, is while maybe 3-4 people tried to help, the vast majority stood around watching through their phones, real solidarity there.... A true cross section of america though, small percent violent, slightly larger percentage trying to be helpful, and the majority of the sheep standing around recording stuff trying to see which "side" has the most likes so they can be on the winning side....so fucked up.

My childhood pyro days were fueled (pun intended) by a curiosity for the chemistry, physics, and mechanism of destructive devices.

A bottle full of flammable liquid was not intriguing enough to warrant personal experimentation.

One time, I wanted to put a shotgun shell in the nose cone of a rocket and rig a nail to hit the primer when it fell to earth. I scratch built the rocket and my dad, intelligently, recommended that I test it with an inert payload before hurting myself. The motor broke through its mounts at liftoff and the rocket only went 100’ high before a hole burned through the body and it slowly hovered then proceeded sideways toward me. In like 1.5 seconds cause those motors don’t run long. The parachute ejection charge launched the dummy load out of the body and it landed 20’ from me.

This ended my career in exploding rocket engineering.

on the left side of the screen (as the guy shuffles toward the crowd) you can see someone standing there with an open bottle of water just completely frozen. had no idea what to do, where to go, how to apply water to the fire, nothing... lol

edit: it's around 10 seconds in (edited)

Model rocket engines make excellent ignitors for containers of flammable liquids....Thanks Estes! I think they still sell those things, flew model rockets like a mofo back when.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> on the left side of the screen (as the guy shuffles toward the crowd)

> you can see someone standing there with an open bottle of water just

> completely frozen. had no idea what to do, where to go, how to apply

> water to the fire, nothing... lol

>

> edit: it's around 10 seconds in

Of course not, there is no "app" for common sense or basic life knowledge. Reality is hard for kids who grow up "virtually". If a cell phone could put the fire out the guy would not have even gotten warm.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> > Papa _ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > My appeals are to the ones in positions to help. I feel like the

> people

>

> > that should be making things better for the underprivileged are just

>

> > telling them to keep protesting.

>

> >

>

> I haven't heard a single republican say they should keep protesting, and

> they are currently the only ones in power that can change anything.

Bas,

I’m saying people like YOU could be an informal, or formal, leader. Just smart people with an ability to formulate a course of action and guide the masses to a mediated bargaining process with the politicians and government agencies.

Like Dr. King.

Where are the LEADERS? Who is creating a mission statement and logical demands then action planning until the needs of the people are met?

There are websites selling merch. There are “groups” to follow and keep up on what to be mad about at the moment.

But everyone is just fixated on throwing shit and disrupting stuff.

How far would labor unions get in negotiating pay and benefit contracts if the “union” was just a lot of workers not doing their job, disrupting processes, and making noise.

The boss would only try to remove them. If they organize, have a structured approach, and reasonable, doable, well thought out demands, then they may get somewhere.

I don’t see that happening in America. Just shenanigans and profiteering.

It's always peaceful until the cops show up and start rasing holy hell.

There are definitely strong leaders coming from this, pay attention to cori Bush just elected from Missouri and leaders like ibram x kendi taking a leading voice

Yesterday I spilled SeaFoam on a small rag so i took it outside and just set it on fire.

No reason.

It's gotta be some lingering instict from when we we lived in caves or some shit because even when im 90 ill say "fires cool"

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account