Re: It’s worse than I expected.

Looks like your state is gonna go red,Stephen!

Don,

The whole point is that I HAVENT CONSUMED MEDIA for at least 10-15 years.

I don’t watch the news or follow politics.

I have a completely objective perspective on this.

Trump is the most powerful, evil person alive right now; besides that North Korean freak.

The democratic side isn’t much better. But they are not lying and manipulating at his level.

Any American that isn’t completely sick of all this dysfunctional politics and ready to vote independent parties for every office HAS drank Kool-Aid. Tanker trucks of it.

Adults with varying views are engaging in civil discourse.

Go. Away.

The varying views really intrigue me. Let me share a podcast about this situation.

Dan Carlin Common Sense

I think this guy is pretty smart and touches on the situation we have going on now.

Papa said, mistakenly I might add; ` The democratic side isn’t much better. But they are not lying and manipulating at his level.'

LOL! ROFL! You definitely are NOT up with the fake news............HaHahaaaaaaaa! Whoever misguided your mind sure did a GREAT job.

Fuck off you racist asswipe.

Don do us a favor and try to view your own opinions and sources with the skepticism you address others '

Law and order, stopping unborn murder, imprisoning rioters, are not open to skepticism. They are to be opposed by every `righteously-disposed' person.

Your agenda is destined for defeat.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Law and order, stopping unborn murder, imprisoning rioters, are not open

> to skepticism. They are to be opposed by every `righteously-disposed'

> person.

I agree, law and order sold as penultimate morality, referncing family planning as unborn murder, and imprisoning of protesters cast under uniform prejudice as "rioters"

those are things to be opposed.

But if you don't care for my caveats, alright, I'll take your statement as written: tho im surprised you're opposed to law and order and imprisoning rioters. Rather, I doubt that was what you meant to say, and I think you just lost track of the very very simple thought you were trying to express and came out looking, as usual, like an idiot.

So I didn't get the `opposition to' in there. You are of `the deluded', Will.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> Don do us a favor and try to view your own opinions and sources with the

> skepticism you address others '

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> Don do us a favor and try to view your own opinions and sources with the

> skepticism you address others '

But, privileged old white men are always right.

Privileged to know and believe the Bible's message. Thanks to Dad and Mom!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Privileged to know and believe the Bible's message. Thanks to Dad and

> Mom!

And you dont think I had my 18 years of listening to the bullshit?? Thats the difference between you and I. I evoloved and you did NOT! Do as you're told and pay that money cause they need it! You only believe in what limited knowledge and exposure you've had in society. So backwoods and backwards...

Yes, you DEVOLVED from Bible truth at Isaiah 40:26 into man's lies about finding an ape swinging in your `family tree.' LOL!

^ YOU of all people Don, had better hope there is no god.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

noone has evolved.. for shame

Oh, I can only imagine the brain trust in that household.

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> noone has evolved.. for shame

>

>

^ No idea at all what I just suffered through there....? Music, a video? Poorly expressed idea? General rambling? Total loss. But hey, that's the world today, empty, and utterly useless.

How dare you Stephen!

Hot Legs is 10CC before they became 10CC, they only recorded this song to test their new recording equipment and a studio engineer thought it would be a good idea to release it.

Without this song the great 10CC might've not existed.

Did not know that, not heard that song in a while, but that hot legs thing is a mess...lol! :)

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Yes, you DEVOLVED from Bible truth at Isaiah 40:26 into man's lies about

> finding an ape swinging in your `family tree.' LOL!

You keep trying back up lies with more lies (the bible). That doesnt work numb nutz. You cant even follow your advice that you redundantly quote from that heap of toilet paper. Hypocrite! You better be thankful the garbage you believe in is wrong! Too stupid to think for yourself. You only believe in Christianity because of your mommy and daddy along with believing the society you were born into to. IF there is a Hell, I'm gonna enjoy meeting you there dono (edited)

Look at yourselves....................WHO is going down the broad and open path and WHO is going down the narrow path? Follow your `cow bell' as Pop put it.

The Pied(pie-eyed) Piper comes to mind here, and your PIPER is the Devil. (edited)

Dumdum, fuck off with your jebus nonsense.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account