Re: A movement I can get behind.

punkrock randy /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ That's exactly how I took it, lots of people seem to just want to be

> offended these days...isn't there enough of that in the world already?

You cannot be fuckin serious Stephen?!? He bought this at some racist hillbilly flea market and I can’t be convinced otherwise. He just thinks racism in America is a joke, not a real issue. That’s what this thread is saying , no more and no less. But whatever, I’m done w this thread.

punkrock randy /

Show some of the other stupid joke signs next to it to prove me right. Ok, now I’m finished.🙂

I just did not read much into it, thought he saw it on a wall somewhere and snapped the pic, sometimes a thing is just a thing? I mean you can hate on racists and trump supporters all you want and deservedly so, but they will most likely not change because you are mad about it, all you can do is to do right yourself and hang with people who do also, we are lost with all the trump supporters, all we can do is vote and hope for the best. Just because the is a douchebag in office does not mean you have to live as he does. (edited)

punkrock randy /

I’m not being a douchebag, just calling his thinly veiled racism like i see it. It’s cool though, probably better off I didn’t poke the bear. But he loves it, so I give it to him. Happy Scumday everyone, I just got back from Kayaking/camping! So I don’t truly care or get phased by it:-)

650E0FA2-8115-40B4-BB5B-C3F53898AFFA.jpeg

I am being positive. We all start off as blithering idiot babies and we all end up somewhere different. We've done our duty and tried to teach to be better. I bet the dude becomes a cooler dude really fast. People just need help sometimes. Including me, I used to be a major asshole, and still probably am to some extent. The point is we try to do (teach to do) better and that in itself is worthy of a reward.....

I just finished some sun bathing while listening to classic rock music. Very 1980s, very cool.

Careful Stephen, you almost stepped in front of their pitchfork.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > ^ That's exactly how I took it, lots of people seem to just want to be

>

> > offended these days...isn't there enough of that in the world already?

>

> You cannot be fuckin serious Stephen?!? He bought this at some racist

> hillbilly flea market and I can’t be convinced otherwise. He just thinks

> racism in America is a joke, not a real issue. That’s what this thread

> is saying , no more and no less. But whatever, I’m done w this thread.

Not my sign ignoramus, was at a camp ground in frio. Maybe you should stop jumping to conclusions.

Had seen one of these gals signs in corpus and thought it was a joke when I realized the acronym. Maybe not everyone has to offended by literally everything.

Dont be a wuss, and dont take everything so hard.

Screenshot_20200913-151827_Samsung Internet.jpg

^ Lmfao! :D

punkrock randy /

Also frm hillbilly flea market (edited)

I was told these used to be called Traveling Wave Amplifier Tubes. But the acronym got the name rearranged.

8F8717A0-D7A6-4CD8-A5C3-EF4B4918E528.jpeg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account