Yo my dudes...

45265FA5-2299-4B8E-8581-0830A63C3363.jpeg

What in the actual fuck....this is why I steer clear of this spot. I fell guilty with a rant I made tonight but DAMN! Reading through posts fuck.... Everyone is at each each other’s throats....

Once again this has become a dumping ground of hate speech and blame game.

Surprised to see what is going on in here......but not really. Suppose to be a spot to talk about other cool things but it has become hate speech and bashing on each other.

Y’all need to chill out on each other. The world is in a though spot. Try to remember why we are here in the first place....MOPEDZ!

You don’t have to think the same but we all have two things in common. We are all human beings and we all love mopeds. So chill the fuck out and try and be positive...

Re: Yo my dudes...

I used to feel this way, but then realized the people here actually like the fighting. I even made a post about it kind of like this one, haha.

What I think is happening here with the fighting is far more healthy than the quiet and isolated suffering everyone goes through. I call my father a rotten bastard one day then realize I never questioned his love or our relationship. I think it is the same way here. The people fighting may actually lead to edification. It's the cold cancel culture I fear far more. . so be careful what you wish for I think.

punkrock randy /

There are a handful of closed minded and hateful people on here who instigate fights any chance they get. And there are a lot of people I agree with wholeheartedly on here. I enjoy the back and forth, it’s what we all need in this madhouse we’re living in currently. Please, no mo foe years tho!!!!!!!!

There is a lot of truth to all of that. Never really thought about it in that way. You can only yell at you phone for so much without a real response. Here you actually get a human response that is not filled with a bots posting nonsense that a social media providers wants you to see. Sure a few fake accounts on here to instigate the situation but millions less that Twitter, Instagram, and the facebooks. Reason why I have disconnected for that type of social media and lurk these forums.

A mental well being is a hard thing to come by right now. But we should think about nurturing that however it may be. September 10th was world wide suicide prevention day and October 10th is World wide mental health day. I guess what I am saying is do something good for yourself and others if you can. We can all use a little support right now.

Did you see my post about the donation? I am kind of selfish but even I know helping others feels great. The world is cruel and cold and I am happy and warm... helping others improves mental health... it doesn't even have to be structured, when you feel bad just do something... It's simple and wonderful.

I did not, but that’s what’s up.

Thank you for the reminder regarding civility. Remember civility ? Before the invention of hiding behind cloaked identities and saying perfectly dreadful things to perfect strangers ?

It's going to take effort to stop this practice which has become so common now of speaking so harshly to one another. It hurts peoples feelings whether they will ever admit it or not. It also hurts the writer to be so cruel. I don't think anyone feels good about themselves after being deliberately cruel. Kindness elevates everyone. A rising tide lifts all boats. Be a part of the wave of kindness - see how it makes you feel.

Let's take the high road - there's less traffic

And on the extra mile - there's no traffic at all.

The hostility is over the top, I'm not cool with the way I've been talked to in off-topic along with having my problems thrown in my face. I've always wondered what people got out of shit like that, plus it just makes me look bad and it bothers me that it'll influence the opinions of others in the actual community.

Brandon some people only know how to communicate through abuse as they have likely been abused themselves. . it sucks and then it just spreads to the next guy.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My pappy told me he loved me with his fists....

Those old bastards could really be cruel. You beat them the hardest back by not being a horrible person yourself.

not to toot my own tooter but i'm pretty good at pushing buttons.

My dad was like that it would really take some doing to piss him off then he would beat the hell out of me.... I could smoke cigarettes but god forbid I fuck up some of his junk or something.. (edited)

What Susie says about Sally says a lot more about Susie than it does about Sally.

Anyhow there is always going to be mean fuckers. You have to think positive, that's what I try to do. Think positive and be stronger and better.

I don't give a shit unless it's something personal.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Every thing is personal no such thing as an impersonal fuck you and eat shit. But I digress

If they could just sanitize it in a huge thread and kept it there it would be amiable...k

Yo, what happened to the vogue build off? I was enjoying that thread quite a lot.

Let's talk about mopeds.

> The Dude Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Yo, what happened to the vogue build off? I was enjoying that thread

> quite a lot.

>

> Let's talk about mopeds.

Ha! It is still ripping. Stephen and I are waiting to go to a rally to “race”. It has been the main bike I have been riding. It is so much fun. Kinda surprised how much I like a “stock” bike. I really want to put a pipe on it and a PHBG, but I am holding off until we ride together. But I may leave it. I really love everything about it. Only thing I don’t like is the carb. I don’t like SHAs very much or any clamp style carb for that matter. I was blasting on a long couple mile stretch and it just died. Thought I seized it. Was shocked. Temps were only 350. Well o did not seize just the old carb vibrated right off......We were going to go to Tampa and ride them together there but we were both busy. If I knew then we would not have a rally season I would have said fuck everything I’m going....

I hear yah, I had a tomos that would lose the the carb once in a while lol. Hope to see the showdown sometime in the near future.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

You know I always thought it was just me I get really ripping with a good reedkit awesome pipage and when I get to the tip top and I got the powerband at just a tad above WOT. It will hit and whammo the carb will pop off doing 45 ring clamps tight and a rubber coupler on a 18mm intake but I got a modded 14.12 that's more like a 15 15 I think I need a 18 18 carb I have an amal but idk about jet ranges I just got what it came with.

Ya your not alone! One of the guys in my club safety wired a SHA to is Maxi intake because it was always coming off. I had it happen years ago on a clamp phbg. I was like never again. Spigot mount all the way!

Raniel kept breaking down on his Moby last Tuesday for the same reason. My Moby used to do it. It's pretty common on Minarelli as well. Once the intake gets polished looking, its trash.

I'll email you tomorrow Eric. Think I have a solution for you and Stephen both.

This is quickly getting "on-topic" though. You all suck!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

We should start off topic

FIGHT CLUB.

start a Don vs bas thread or Satan vs zerbe and let the arguments stay there we all like mopeds. Hitler's dog liked him...so I just hate when there's a good off topic or even on topic thread that turns into a shitshow...

> Blake MD No PM Plz Wrote:

> Raniel kept breaking down on his Moby last Tuesday for the same reason.

> My Moby used to do it. It's pretty common on Minarelli as well. Once the

> intake gets polished looking, its trash.

>

> I'll email you tomorrow Eric. Think I have a solution for you and

> Stephen both.

Thanks Blake! Stoked it is in the way!

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> We should start off topic

>

> FIGHT CLUB.

>

> start a Don vs bas thread or Satan vs zerbe and let the arguments stay

> there we all like mopeds. Hitler's dog liked him...so I just hate when

> there's a good off topic or even on topic thread that turns into a

> shitshow...

You just broke the first 2 rules of fight club

I dunno bout fights but i'm gonna armwrestle seth later

MAAA

Make America Armwrestle Again.

It’s more fun than politics, and less painful than voting.

I’m looking forward to it, Will. This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you. That’s what my dad used to say before he whipped my ass.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account