Re: ‘Rona

Biden's a crook. Twitter and Facebook are suppressing facts. Read the NY Post article about just how much has been going on under the nose of the FIB.

Twitter and fake book are beyond useless, just tools to make their creators money and stir shit, anyone who uses what is said there as their basis for reality is beyond out of touch. Every politician is shady to some degree or another, but if you want to be represented by a loudmouth racist, misogynistic, pretend religious guy, (held your holy bible upside down) go ahead vote for that steaming pile of shit. To be honest, I would take YOU Don over the chump for pres, as beyond your fear of equality for all, and your defencive babble I believe you have a degree of decency about you, helping others etc, something trump is utterly devoid of. Trump spits on you, while pushing your buttons, he laughs at his supporters. How you can't see this is beyond me. trump has not a decent bone in his body, if that is who you want to represent you, vote as you intend to, but know, decent people find you repugnant for it. I just don't get how a guy who tries to help others, (you do) have seen you write about it, can accept a person who would never treat others as you do, who would see your wife/daughters as objects? How can you wrap your head around that? I don't think you would ever be a loud bigot publicly, or in any group of your friends, so why support a man who does? Explain this to me, I'm really curious? This is beyond your age and outdated beliefs, but about basic human decency, something I do believe you have, how can you support a man who does not? Or, and I don't want to believe this of anyone, not even you, are you just as bigoted and self centered as trump?

> Roff Junior Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ‘tards

>

> How would you feel about that word if you had a family member with a

> mental disability?

I do. My sister’s kid is retarded. Has been for over thirty years, since birth. Shut up, tard.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> For a moment, let's just say we are all mentally deficient in some way.

>

> I want you to explain this graph to us.

>

> Tell us what you think it means.

You’re a smart guy. It’s pretty basic English. Study it a minute, and I’m sure you’ll figure it out. You’ll have to apply yourself!

I may have overestimated you though.

Lighten up man, even if the kid is mentally disabled, (I hate euphemisms) it is cruel to put people down with harsh words. Just say the kid has mental issues and leave it, no need to get cruel over it.

There are like 4 conservative assholes here and they all have one thing in common, no empathy for others!

So, you can't explain what the graph you posted means?

Lol, you're such a stupid fuck.

What it actually says is...Nothing.

They're meaningless datapoints.

The guidelines were changed, and have been changing, as more research is done on this *NOVEL* virus.

Covid mutates and will continue to mutate as it spreads through our species.

We actually have TWO distinct types of COVID-19 right now and they still haven't discovered how they differ in transmission and lethality.

Basically it boils down to Sibs just a simple fucking moron who can't use his native tongue to express his thoughts and has to use pictures (albeit incorrectly) like Koko the fucking gorilla.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Trumps a crook. Twitter and Facebook are suppressing the lies. the NY

> Post is repeating lies put out from bannen the felon and rudy the goofy looking mole.

koko.png

punkrock randy /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Most if any of his failures are from the dimwitocrats blocking and

> trying to make him out the bad guy

He’d grab your mom by her pussy because that makes him smart. Not paying taxes to the country which makes him rich is fucking bullshit. You guys defend someone who is fucking our country in the arse, no lube. Eat shit and die Drumph supporters.

punkrock randy /

Funny how the real crooks in this country are the ones yelling “voter fraud “. Like parrots repeating Drumph. Talk about sheeple🙄

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Biden's a crook. Twitter and Facebook are suppressing facts. Read the NY

> Post article about just how much has been going on under the nose of the

> FIB.

You need to crawl back under your rock fox cool-aid drinker.

punkrock randy /

Word, Biden pays taxes. Who’s the goddamn crook? Don’t wanna defund police, but also don’t wanna pay for anything. Makes 0 sense.

Calling someone retarded, that can maybe be a useful descriptor albeit a little insulting, to describe a specific set of mental disabilities. Calling someone a retard as an insult though? that's just fuckin dumb

I mean it, mentally handicapped people have taken a fuckload of abuse and shit on and been the brunt of jokes and still manage to work hard and have a positive attitude and be able to be generally nice humans. Like anyone there are assholes too, but look at some of the athletes musicians and professionals who've had downs or otherwise "mentally retarded" and see how much more they've done than you and how much harder they've worked than you, and how much more they've shown than you, and you look like the real fucking clown using "tard" as an insult

I specifically remember being a kid and seeing some older kids making fun of a dude with downs and not understanding how they could be so mean to someone for having a challenge like that, for having to struggle so hard to do the things we take for granted and to just heap MORE shit on their plate - for what? a cheap laugh to bolster your own fragile ego? I mean I was a kid but that shit made me cry. And I'd say for absolute certain we need more people in the world who are upset by that, and less of those "tough guy" aggressors or their complicit defenders.

And yes I've absolutely used retard as an insult, and thankfully I grew up to recognize why that's shitty.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

We’re rounding the corner donnie. Your boy is a stable genius.

To be fair, it sorta looks like a corner.

Screenshot_20201024_132713_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201024-131648_SamsungInternet.jpg

All thanks to the self serving chump

"We’re not going to control the pandemic.”

Fuckin A+ leadership right there. I mean it's the first really honest statement they've made about the pandemic at least...

^right?

To be fair, Mark Meadows is a massive dope.

Because we have so much control over the flu. Or the common cold. Of course we won’t control the virus. Sheesh. You can’t control a pandemic, dum dum. All you can control is your response to it. Trump’s has been on point. Deal with it. Live with it. Die with it. Get over it. Or don’t. Some will, some won’t. Whatever. It’s a virus. Take some Ivermectin & Doxycyckine, and you’ll be fine. Peace.

You are an idiot.

punkrock randy /

Seth so goddamned tough, he should only ride Harleys💪🏼

Nah. I’m more of a Triumph Scrambler kind of guy. Or maybe a liter rocket. You’d look cute on the back of a Harley though. I’m sure you can find someone in MO to give you a ride. You’ll make a good ol lady.

punkrock randy /

TUFF. As previously mentioned. Now that you mention, you ready for Harris/Biden triumph ceremony?? Gonna be a great day for America and the world 🌎

punkrock randy /

“Huh huh, I called you someone’s ol lady cause, huh huh, calling men women is hilarious.”

SethB - sixth grader

You're sub-moronic.

Had no idea you were a man. It isn’t always obvious.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account