Re: What would you do during the Pandemic?

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Social anxiety, low self esteem, insecurity, speech impediment, ugly.

She sounds like a keeper!

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Social anxiety, low self esteem, insecurity, speech impediment, ugly.

When my wife picked me up, I was a band geek in high school with big ears and horrible cystic acne. She loved me for who I am. She’s definitely out of my league. But she was so into my personality that, like I said before, she broke through.

Not all, but many women are looking for a good man more than a good looking man. Well, they want both, but would rather marry a good man than some piece of shit Eye candy.

And women have great BS detectors. So you can’t just Act nice, you have to genuinely own and practice unconditional love and altruism. They need that and will appreciate it when they find it.

punkrock randy /

Trying to meet women fucking sucks. I’m always happier when in relationships. Sry to here that B Love, keep at it buddy. If you aren’t crazy deep in a career currently, I suggest working at a restaurant. Maybe even just part time. Always met lotsa new people workin there.

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

Hot Postmenopausal waitresses!

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Trying to meet women fucking sucks. I’m always happier when in

> relationships. Sry to here that B Love, keep at it buddy. If you aren’t

> crazy deep in a career currently, I suggest working at a restaurant.

> Maybe even just part time. Always met lotsa new people workin there.

punkrock randy /

Yeah dude, they’re definitely down

punkrock randy /

> The Dude Wrote:

> I haven't changed anything, haven't wore a mask or anything. Why?

> Because I'm healthy and have an immune system.

>

> Like having to wear a mask to walk to your table at a restaurant but

> then you can take it off as soon as your seated, how much sense does

> that make?

Like your buddy who’s laid up in Walter Reed?? I’m getting closer to the biggest “told ya so” everyday! Let just see if Hydroxy did its job;-)

I never bothered to try to pick up anyone at a bar, even in the 70s, I was too busy wrenching and riding all sorts of things around the countryside to bother with that shyte. I did manage to get into all sorts of bad relationships without the addition of alcohol to cloud my judgement. I doubt that COVID would have changed much for me back then, or if I was a youngun now, because I would be same same and not get into it.

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'd do. Probably take the risk, since I'm pretty healthy, and would rather get it from banging a chick than from some guy coughing on me at the grocery store.

Plus, it's been a while. Next pandemic, before I start hoarding food and toilet paper, I'm gonna find a girlfriend.

Pushrod Fifty /

I think it must be rough on 20-30 somethings, even just the reduction in social life would be a killer if I was single. Its worse than when aids came out when I was that age. It took a while for people to grasp the safe ways around it, but this is different, a much more difficult thing to pull off safely.

Recently had some friends divulge they were swinging, sortof some way to deal with insecurity and covid boredom. Not my cup of tea but I can't really condemn anyone for their desires. I dont think that'd ever be worth the risk and complications for me tho.

Pushrod Fifty /

So far, so safe!

16019402463452054844707.jpg

WebMD coming in on this one:

“ Immune System

Regular sex can help your body fight off illness, so having it less often might lead to more colds and the like. In one study, college students who had sex one to two times per week were shown to have higher levels of a certain antibody (called immunoglobulin A) that plays an important role in your immune system.”

Maybe we should go fuck everyone in bars?To STOP Covid. I think my kids all had it already and me and the wife didn’t. People that are “young, elderly, and other underlying health conditions” are dying. BECAUSE THEY CAN’T DO THE LIFE SAVING SEX THEY NEED TO!

I’m calling this myth: Plausible.

**Please do not attempt to “save” the babies.**

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> I'm 30 and had one girl friend for a year when I was 17.

>

> I hate my life.

Your post of "10 hours of farting" prob explains this, by 30 no one thinks this is funny, especially women.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account