64 and sunny :-)

punkrock randy /

Weather is absolutely perfect here currently! Burning through the petrol today🤙🏼 Anybody else logging some miles??

image.jpg

Re: 64 and sunny :-)

cant complain

Pushrod Fifty /

Yea the weekend was awesome, it was the last weekend out on our boat and the weather was perfect. Got out on the bike Friday, I hit some rain but nothing serious. Going to do more weekend riding now that the boating season is over.

This week is shaping up, last week was very grey and very cold, but now Friday is to be 80, with a low of 50, crazy

logging miles, and last couple weeks setting bikes up for long term storage. still have my 2 dailies out of storage for riding.

thumbnail.jpg

sad to think. i may never ride these pictured, ever again. im closing up my shop forever, and moved the remainder of my bikes to climate controlled long term storage. all the family rides i put together, of about 25 of us. doing 5 or 6 rides a year for the last 16 years, will come to a close im afraid. oct. 9th 80 degrees today. smiles for miles!

punkrock randy /

Sorry to hear that buddy. Riding takes my mind off other shit, which is totally nice and necessary. And check that classy treatment, you totally confident of no leaks parking on a beautiful rug like that!!🤩

80 today, had the bikes out, passed on overtime, as it will be getting cold here quick, and time to put 'em away again, 22nd season of the Hobbit! :) Not many miles this year, scooter has been recalcitrant, and I've been lazy, but the good old Honda just fires and runs like it's still 1978!

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Sorry to hear that buddy. Riding takes my mind off other shit, which is

> totally nice and necessary. And check that classy treatment, you totally

> confident of no leaks parking on a beautiful rug like that!!🤩

thats funny some on instagram said something about the rug too. no leaks. they've all been meticulously cleaned. the only smell in storage is, new tire smell, and i cant really do anything about that. but they are set/prepped to live another 40 years if they're lucky. #ranwhenparked

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account