Making the rounds

After taking care of things I hit the internet and make my rounds. I visit Yahoo to check my email (really need to migrate to gmail,) I visit facebook, r/worldnews, then ebay, and this lovely site. Am I missing out on something, anywhere cool I should know of? What's your routine?

Re: Making the rounds

I enjoy Instagram. I like mopeders posts of their rides, get togethers, and such. Lotta good people their. Come here for the help, criticism, WIKI. General good vibes , although some might disagree. 8)

I look at instagram, see what my real friends are up to, check the Facebook groups I'm in (the only reason I'm there,) waste some time in a news app to see what got fucked up since I checked last, look on craigslist for mopeds, bikes, whatever, then finish my smoke with moped army.

Yahoo news UK (just to see what's happening back in my homeland), FB marketplace (for any bargains), Leboncoin (for any more bargains), Youjizz (for the twats) and here (for more twats)! (edited)

There are two youterb channels I follow.

This guy is an amazing mechanic and anyone can learn excellent work from watching his trance inducing videos.

And Fortnine has good info, entertaining and quality videos. He doesn’t always just stand there and talk at a camera about motorcycle stuff. Some of the stuff is spoofing tv and movies. He seems smart about riding and not a sales puppet for any particular brand.

That’s about the only rounds I make besides MA and now... FB 😒🤢🤮

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot /

I stop by this often, usually for too long

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone

of course, that's after a laundry list of news sites of all types, including known purveyors of bullshit, to get the widest spectrum of news possible. Never dismiss the value of a free press

> Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I stop by this often, usually for too long

>

> https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone

>

> of course, that's after a laundry list of news sites of all types,

> including known purveyors of bullshit, to get the widest spectrum of

> news possible. Never dismiss the value of a free press

Jeepster, WHEN are we gonna get a free press instead of a drive-by media? LOL!

@ Don, when Fox goes off the air.

I like the guardian for news and the Wikipedia frontpage is a good daily experience to learn some things and catch relevant major world news that maybe the curated news sources omit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account