Re: R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen

God damnit this is bullshit of the highest order. Fuck off Sloppy Poppy!

Yeah I don't mod much on here because I really don't give a shit enough to dip a toe in this cesspool of stupidity, but don't fuck with EVH.

Also not that it matters to the Trump crew but if he had received a 5m personal campaign contribution that would be yet another campaign finance law he's broken

Bas ...your little pea brain just had to call in the racist thing..explain how you came up with that

Supporting a racist makes you a racist. Even a piggyfiddler like you should be able to understand that.

Now fuck off, senile dipshit.

Yep, supporting one makes you one, even if you don't do the acts yourself, guilt by association. Even though you may not be mean to poc you, by supporting the likes of trump want to stay in the past, where such behavior was ok, where systemic racism holds back whole portions of our country, it's not on paper, but it is in how policy is written, how federal money is spent. All in the greedy, and mistaken view that something will somehow be taken from you, to give everyone a chance. Not sure how you can look yourself in the mirror holding on to beliefs like that, but you manage somehow. There is nothing to be done about you and your kind, but to await your expiration, this country is moving forward, no thanks to the likes of you, but it will become a better place, for EVERYONE. Sadly, due to the stubbornness of a few who hold such antiquated thoughts, it may have to do so through violence, causing harm to many who had nothing to do with anything, would be so much better if you old buffoons could just see the light and allow the whole country to work together, rather than forcing a fight that will set us back before moving us forward. It sucks to get old, and see everything you were taught become obsolete, it's happening to me too,but I'm glad the views on racial inequity and our fucked up power structure are changing, you should be as well.

Shut up and go look for a job freeloader..Tryump-HANT IS ON THE WAY TO ANOTHER 4 GREAT YEARS....

Stephen....you sure are showing more stupidity the longer you hang with the moooo cows

Fuck off senile shitbag.

At least I'm not holding on to the past.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Stephen....you sure are showing more stupidity the longer you hang with

> the moooo cows

The idea that a senile racist finds me stupid, actually makes me all the more certain I'm on the right path. Enjoy the years you have left, just stay out of the way of progress. What do you have against making the country a better place for everyone, not just rich corporate raiders?

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Nobody slandered anybody..i am in no way on the same level as you and

> others..you dont see me wishing harm or death on anybody because tgey

> have different views..thats you and tge moooo cow brigade that does

> that..i just screenshot and posted..

You come on here and have nothing useful to say while stirring up shit and pointing the finger at everyone else. Go eat a bag of dicks inbred hick.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> Supporting a racist makes you a racist. Even a piggyfiddler like you

> should be able to understand that.

>

> Now fuck off, senile dipshit.

This^^^

What in the fuck makes these fucking people think it is ok to disgrace the dead? It is clear they are the bad guys.

Fuck pops peds I hope he gets hit by a fucking truck. I don't even know why he would even post on here anymore. God damn him for such cheap and dirty tactics!

Apologize, you fucked up this time.

^It will never happen, the "great white hope" is never wrong......

My uncle once told me someone did something terrible to him and he wished him dead, the next day a heart attack.... he said he would have discounted it except it happened again to someone else... I've gotten really pissed off and uttered phrases that have wrecked lives... coincidence, fuck I don't know. But Pops fucking peds is now cursed. Every god damn day I wake up I will wish that old sack of shit misfortune, we will see.

Don't waste your energy, people like that hang themselves, it often takes longer than one would like, but they do. Karma is an angry bitch. :)

Thank you Stephen

You people are pathetic...you sit here wishing people to suffer ,die,commit suicide among all other crap and think i am wrong by a post tgat was posted somewhere else that i screnshot..had nothibg to do with me wishing disgrace anything racist or anythibg else,but you selfcentered,selfrightous knowitalls make up just all kinds of bullshit about it..i didnt make it up ,i didnt write it..say what you want mooooo[oo. Ding ding ding

Do you apologize for slandering the deceased?

> Roff Junior Wrote:

> Do you apologize for slandering the deceased?

I didnt slander anybody ..i just posted what was already posted..get off your high horse vefore you get involved with the mooooo cows

You fucking did slander by reposting that garbage without verifying it like an idiot. You are just an old asshole who fucked up this time. Be responsible for your actions. You aren't even man enough to admit your mistakes fully.

You are just a stupid old bitch.

Junior you must have really got off into the deep end..what are you hooked on ..hydros or is it meth..your adiction is showing..let me let you in on another thing thats not secret around here..i have a mind of my own along with an opinion..i might not agree with ykur opinions or ideas but accept them..if you dont like my opinions or ideas and dont want to accept tgem so be it ..thats your right..just try to slow down on the meds or meth before they find you unresponsive

Slandering someone is not an opinion and not every passionate young person is on drugs. Like I said you really fucked up. How dare you slander the deceased. Have some fucking respect you piece of shit.

Welll if you want to keep running your trap about it being slander then go for it...lot of good it will do you..nothing about anything i said or did was slander in any way but knock yourself out pill head.. (edited)

All you had to do was say I was wrong, I shouldn't have reposted such terrible things. That's it. Instead you lightly backpedal and try to gaslight everyone into thinking they don't see your terrible actions clearly, then accuse me of being on drugs. God damn you!!

Incoherent sloppy slurry claiming other people are on drugs, that's a good laugh right there.

Take all your pills and choke on your diaper, senile piece of shit.

> Roff Junior Wrote:

> All you had to do was say I was wrong, I shouldn't have reposted such

> terrible things. That's it. Instead you lightly backpedal and try to

> gaslight everyone into thinking they don't see your terrible actions

> clearly, then accuse me of being on drugs. God damn you!!

All this from a guy that put false accusations on the net about a shop messing up his car but got busted out and was really trying to get a free set of tires and alignment..don't preach to me about decency hipocrit (edited)

I admitted my wrong doing, sure it hurt my reputation, but I owned it really fast... my accusations lasted an hour. . what about you?

Also, are you even capable of writing correctly? How can you accuse people of being on drugs while typing like that? It is really bad, you may actually be senile, if so I must be forgiven. I don't want to upset the senile. But you managed to upset quite a few with your callousness. I hope you stop. (edited)

"and was really trying to get a free set of tires and alignment" - no I wasn't hence my redaction.

You mistake my intentions, maybe I mistook yours, maybe you aren't as wicked as I perceive. I think this is the case. It's the mean spirited comments that cloud my judgement.

I now just pity you, I think you are beyond being rational if you ever were. I guess I view others as I view myself, and it would have to be deliberate cruelty for me to do and say such things. . in your case it is more like a child... as the saying goes, "Once a man, twice a child."

I forgive you, please stop. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account