Re: Honda Odyssey..........LOL!

Nice lift Don..i have.noticed that some people that don't have or can't afford things you.have some times tend to talk badly.about what you have trying to make it that it is smarter not to have but at the same time secretly wishing they had it..

Anyone who does their own car and even mower repair, I'd highly recommend it. No more creepers sliding out from under you while you're torquing and hammering.

It's a 70" lift, so I hafta watch my skull.

If I put one down in FL I'll reshape the concrete under it to allow for a full six foot person.

I have a 4 post and also a 2 post...both are Ben Pearson brand and served well for their purposes when in use full time...the stands you posted are handy for lots of things other than safety also

So you can appreciate the absolute ease of working on cars with these lifts. I just can't jump under a vehicle like I used to when using jack stands.

Why links and no pictures f yours???

When I'm working under my lift, I don't ever think that I should post a pic of it. Why? Do the people YOU associate with lie constantly? Must be that, I reckon.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> When I'm working under my lift, I don't ever think that I should post a

> pic of it. Why? Do the people YOU associate with lie constantly? Must be

> that, I reckon.

The people I associate with are NOT questionable in values or behavior. You on the other hand are very questionable.

trump.jpg

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > When I'm working under my lift, I don't ever think that I should post

> a

>

> > pic of it. Why? Do the people YOU associate with lie constantly? Must

> be

>

> > that, I reckon.

>

> The people I associate with are NOT questionable in values or behavior.

> You on the other hand are very questionable.

You and YOUR friends have bad cases of TDS. Only cure is large doses of Fox News, while 100% limiting intake of fake news,MSNBC, CNN, ABC PBS,etc. LOL!

TDS is not a real thing, except to the brainwashed.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > When I'm working under my lift, I don't ever think that I should

> post

>

> > a

>

> >

>

> > > pic of it. Why? Do the people YOU associate with lie constantly?

> Must

>

> > be

>

> >

>

> > > that, I reckon.

>

> >

>

> > The people I associate with are NOT questionable in values or

> behavior.

>

> > You on the other hand are very questionable.

>

> You and YOUR friends have bad cases of TDS. Only cure is large doses of

> Fox News, while 100% limiting intake of fake news,MSNBC, CNN, ABC

> PBS,etc. LOL!

You cannot even think or reason for yourself. You are brainwashed completely as it shows elsewhere in your life. You choose to believe what you want and what fits into or supports your outdated views of the world. You dont know what the truth is anymore. Drink the fake news cool-aid bleach.

"The federal judge, Mary Kay Vyskocil, who herself was appointed to the federal bench by Trump nine months ago, dismissed the case, citing Carlson’s First Amendment protections. That is, Vyskocil bought the argument Fox News was pushing that Carlson is, first and foremost, not a provider of “the news” as we know it, or “facts” as we commonly understand them, and his audience knows this. They’re apparently in on the gag. Fox News doesn’t label Carlson’s speech parody because that’s embarrassing for a company with the word news in its name to admit; it’s not factual journalism because that implies some responsibility for the credibility of the information that you spew. Instead, Fox News lawyers claim, Carlson is not “stating actual facts” but simply engaging in “non-literal commentary.” I couldn’t have described Carlson or Fox News better myself."

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/09/judge-rules-fox-news-tucker-carlson-not-source-of-news-defamation-suit-mcdougal-trump.amp (edited)

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> TDS is not a real thing, except to the brainwashed.

Yup!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> When I'm working under my lift, I don't ever think that I should post a

> pic of it.

You sure as fuck didnt hesitate to post and brag about using "your" lift moron.

> Why? Do the people YOU associate with lie constantly? Must be

> that, I reckon.

You "reckon" too much as you spread many untruths, thats why. (edited)

TDS is real, Stephen. You and the others have displayed the symptoms for the past several months.

E.G......... You USED to be a reasoner, and now you're just a hater.

A hater of trump, you bet your ass I'm. He's a vile, dangerous person who has no business where he is, also a disgrace to the republican party, he may have doomed it in all honesty. A reasoning person can see all of this, plain as day, he makes no secret of being an arrogant bully to anyone who does not jump when he barks.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> TDS is real, Stephen. You and the others have displayed the symptoms for

> the past several months.

>

> E.G......... You USED to be a reasoner, and now you're just a hater.

The chump is the only one deranged. The whole fucking world can see it. You are a piece of shit Don. Go get squashed by your china p.o.s. lift fucktard.

You are gonna elect a vice president that will BE president quickly, with that same hate you show.

Kamala will be a great president, although pretty much everyone will be a great president compared to that orange dumpster that's president now.

Only a couple more weeks to go🥳

punkrock randy /

Kamala’s a badass, =Don can eat shit and die. Go meet your supposed maker you worthless pile of flesh.🎶this monkey’s gone to heaven !🎶 Biden/Harris FTW!!!!!!! (edited)

2 weeks, one day.

dum dum claims he's anti-communist, yet he supports the largest communist country in the world, with the large purchase of his Chinese car lift that he boasts about.

punkrock randy /

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> dum dum claims he's anti-communist, yet he supports the largest

> communist country in the world, with the large purchase of his Chinese

> car lift that he boasts about.

And of course he talks shit that it’s Chinese , but he’s the cheap ass that bought it🙄. Standard American

It's fine for me. Now Trump is making them pay a fairer tax. I used to use the cheap Japanese tools of the 70s. I was aware they were `knuckle-busters' on high torque operations.

This lift is great. I have never put over 7000 lbs. on it. With safety stands to back up the quality deficiency, I feel safe under it.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> It's fine for me. Now Trump is making them pay a fairer tax. I used to

> use the cheap Japanese tools of the 70s. I was aware they were

> `knuckle-busters' on high torque operations.

>

> This lift is great. I have never put over 7000 lbs. on it. With

> th safety stands to back up the quality deficiency, I feel safe under

> it.

All the while supporting a COMMUNIST REGIME! YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE!

Don sucks and buying a cheap chinese piece of shit lift while attempting to tell young people what's what is just shit.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Trumps tariffs just got passed on to us thru higher prices and even more inferior quality goods donnie. He fucked us good. (edited)

Hey Donnie, next time you boast about something please make sure its not made in red China. (edited)

I have actually lost respect for Don. I really made it a point to only buy American made jackstands that are over the capacity of what I need. It took me forever to find a good deal on some... and then we have idiot Don buying the Chinese shit.

Don may laugh at me on the creeper, but at least what I own is American and it doesn't support red china....fuck off Don. (edited)

I pay every penny of my fed and state taxes. But I'm not giving 4 prices for an economy lift. It suits me fine.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account