Re: They are not rational

The only reason trümp doesn't agree with the nazi punks is because he ordered them to "stand by" for when he loses the election.

Your leader is a white supremacist and by supporting him that makes you one too.

Fuck off and die abhorrent miscreant.

Traitors amongst us.

You are incapable of the simplest reading and comprehension. You have swallowed enough fake news Kool-Aid to permanently damage your poisoned brain.

That sheriff should be hung for treason.

From the looks of it, closing down barber shops wasn't really of much concern to these dimwitted nazi bastards.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> That sheriff should be hung for treason.

>

> From the looks of it, closing down barber shops wasn't really of much

> concern to these dimwitted nazi bastards.

Whoa, wait a minute, Hater, you don't believe in the death penalty.

I don't believe in the death penalty is always just, that doesn't mean i don't think it shouldn't be used to destroy traitors.

Now go lick some nazi boots white supremacist hugger.

Killing Nazis is a proud American tradition! Nazi worship is for traitors. I might go watch some WWII documentaries I really like the trials where they gave the SS officers the rope. Good stuff, Fuck Nazis. (edited)

The Nuremberg Trials were awesome. Too bad loads of Nazis escaped to Brasil with help of the Vatican but luckily Simon Wiesenthal made it his life's work to catch as many of those fuckers as he could.

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Not sure if any have noticed but the bidam/hillharrious campaign can't

> seem to.get enough people together to have a rally...biden doesn't even

> have an empty cow pasture to make the fake wave to..lol

The supporters of Biden know better than to attend/put on rallys during a pandemic, something the hicks have not figured out yet, germs and science are real.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Not sure if any have noticed but the bidam/hillharrious campaign can't

>

> > seem to.get enough people together to have a rally...biden doesn't

> even

>

> > have an empty cow pasture to make the fake wave to..lol

>

> The supporters of Biden know better than to attend/put on rallys during

> a pandemic, something the hicks have not figured out yet, germs and

> science are real.

Get reallllll. He has nooooooo supporters..thats why he had to make the fake wave coming off the plane...there was nobody there and the camera caught it lololol

Your stupidity is almost endearing. You are just so fucking dumb, please leave incontinent dipshit.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> You are incapable of the simplest reading and comprehension. You have

> swallowed enough fake news Kool-Aid to permanently damage your poisoned

> brain.

Like you can read and comprehend...

Fox is NOT news retard.

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?18,4417190,4418917,page=2#msg-4418917

> Dave & Bummerzz Wrote:

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Changing plugs never hurts either.

>

> did you not read the OP? He did all of the things you've said and more. (edited)

Your eyes might be getting bad if you missed the bright yellow fire truck with the crew standing in front of it.

I guess those guys were payed "supporters" hahahaha..

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> I guess those guys were payed "supporters" hahahaha..

It's spelled paid moron.

I guess those guys were "payed"

punkrock randy /

Pops is shit at spelling. Only got in spelling bees with his cousins. Because he never attended school, he learned what he needs to know in the pastures and woods. Nobody told when the only females you “grabbed by the pussy” were family members. You inbred shit stain.

threatening arresting rivals is a really telltale authoritarian move.

Civil and Criminal Justice are different than Military you fuckin' mollusk.

Marathon Man was on the other night

...but I have a dentist appt coming up so I had to change the channel.

This was shared in the piles of Pro-Trump BS by one of my FB peeps. Goes to show where they grasp reality.

“ Be aware people. My husband got a phone call this morning from Visa at 7.30 am. Not the usual automated call but a real person. The person calling said his card had been compromised to the tune of $600 to Western Union. Hubby said he would not give any card details over the phone, caller said he didn’t need him to do that as they already had the details. They told him the card had been cancelled so to cut it up and they would issue a new one. They told him to call the number on the back of the card. He didn’t do it straight away as was getting ready to go out. 5 minutes later, the caller rang again and gave him a reference number and, again, told him to call the number on the back of the card. He didn’t do it as he was on his way out. When he came home 3 hours later he rang Visa who said there was not a problem with his account, there was no charge for the $600, and his card was still ‘live’. They said it was a scam. Did some investigations on the internet and found two that would fit. The first one is that evidently there is a 25 second delay when you hang up your landline so if you call Visa immediately on receiving the scam call you are still connected to the caller. They will play you a recording of the dial tone so you think you are making a new call. You then quote your card number thinking you are connected to Visa and Bang, they have got you. The second one I found is, they have told you to cut up your card and they then send you a replacement which you then use and Bang they have got you. If you receive a call like this DO NOT call Visa straight away, wait an hour or so OR call Visa from another phone. Hope this stops anyone getting caught by this scam..”

Bless god for people like this. Shepherding us dim-bulbs along the straight and narrow as we walk the valley of the shadow of chemtrails.

Reminds me of don's don't click the argentina is doing it ! post

Don on the brain, Will? LOL!

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Don on the brain, Will? LOL!

So Linda let you off the leash tonight or what???

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account