Stop making sense

TALKING HEADS

Re: Favorite album?

The Documentary Now spoof of that film is terrific

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I stuck with classics on vinyl.

360 twist and the punk/cdgb I left out.

(Slew dangles establishment effigy at punk)...

I think the album art is a factor.

This album was stuck in my discman for years.

punkrock randy /

You ever get into Nekromantix Bas? They’re a good live show, but I’m a sucker for an upright bass.

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You ever get into Nekromantix Bas? They’re a good live show, but I’m a

> sucker for an upright bass.

Just listened to them but it's not really my jam. I have never been that fond of rockabilly/psychobilly/punkabilly music.

Another favourite is Harvest, but i like After the goldrush just as much.

I think i have 3 copies of Harvest on vinyl, all worn out.

Live Rust . Neil Young & Crazy Horse

This is my favourite hip-hop sci-fi concept album.

punkrock randy /

Deltron fuckin rulz. And Jurassic 5, I’m sure you’ve heard them

Never really heard about Jurassic 5, but i did see Cut Chemist live on a festival once.

My favourite garage/hip-hop concept album;

If you like grind this is epic

I liked "moving Pictures" all of Pantera's stuff, Pink Floyd "Ummagumma" All Styxx, Chicago, Dead Kennedy's Black Flag, The Misfits, The Clash, hard to have a favorite, so much good music out there, Huge Metallica fan, Guns's and Roses, Sepultura, Mastodon, it all rocks. I don't have a fav, I listen to what I feel and what is on, loving "the HU" as much as THE WHO, Zeppelin, the Doors, and a guy Named Jimi who could really wail on a guitar... who cares what you like, as long as it jams, some classical hits hard, it's all good. Trans Siberian Orchestra....oh and I will take shit for this, but loved Billy Idol... just heard "white wedding" the other day, and loved it as much as the first time I heard it, way back when.

Dystopia; Human=Garbage is a great record. I definitely wouldn't call it grind. Crusty sludge maybe but in my eyes they will just always be a crust punk band. Not to be a stickler but it is way too slow for a grind core band. Also, Dino, the vocalist is in Noothgrush which is worth a listen if you haven't heard them before.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account