Ouija Boards

Has anyone ever tried one? I wasn't allowed to have one growing up, though I was allowed to have cigarettes.... there was a girl from college who was going to Ouija with me in the cemetery but then the wife swooped in and I'm not supposed to talk to "Ouija girl" anymore...

Eh, a small price to pay for a happy home... but the board does interest me and it's the right season for this type of talk. Any cool stories or experiences, or is it just nonsense?

ouija.jpg

Re: Ouija Boards

It is just nonsense.

Thanks, I thought that could be the case. I like how it looks and how emotional people get over it, lol. I'll probably never mess with one.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I love the idea of ghosts, demons, etc., but even loving them have never seen any evidence of their existence.

Done did the Ouija board, it's all just a trick of mass suggestion that guides it.

Dirty30 Dillon /

I think its a good way to test if your friends are full of it.

Honest folks around and the thing is just gonna sit there.

Absolutely fantastic marketing that 100% relies on people trusting and yet totally lying to each other when they move the pointer....then convince themselves that they never did.

It's what's being used to run the country as we speak....

That's not true Stephen, a Ouija board would do a better job.

Johnny Brapp /

Send Ouija Girl This way

> Dirty30 Dillon Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

That's great. Somewhere I have a Luigi board that I painted years ago after my son misunderstood someone saying Ouija board.

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> That's not true Stephen, a Ouija board would do a better job.

Probably would! :D

> Johnny Brapp Wrote:

> Send Ouija Girl This way

Wish I could, haha. She was really cool.

If you're looking for them I would suggest book shops, bored receptionists, online dating, local theater, and believe it or not gay clubs. She also was talking about these weekly parties where they would watch B grade horror films, pretty cool scene I think.

I really only wanted to play ouija, but ya, I could imagine ouija girls being down.

Nowadays I hang out here in the OT and argue with old guys, lol.

one of my best friends still, we used to hang out in the cemetery by her house cuz her hyper religious family (witnesses) wouldn't let her leave. And have definitely had a few friends who thought themselves wiccan or whatever, though apart from nonsense crystal theory I think there are some merits even just in a placebo sense to some homeopathic ideas. believing in something can have real psychosomatic effects.

We hitch hiked with a girl who insisted on checking the dice about the probabilities of any particular location

but Ouija? I mean it's a straight up board game lol

Go with the magic 8 BALL.....

I go straight to the source for all my mystical needs.

zoltar.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account