Re: New bike

Did you see my edit regarding potential brake line guide on front fender?

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Did you see my edit regarding potential brake line guide on front

> fender?

Yeah the guide is broken. I always use them if I can. This bike has a few different hose mounts and the big fender socket I dont think it will be an issue. I may have a spare kicking around on an old parts bike I have. I always hate switching bars on bikes as the cables and hoses can be a problem to re route but this is working out pretty good so far. Had to pull the speedo and fish some wires and stuff around but dont need to shorten or lengthen anything.

Decided to ditch the big studded seat and use this small bobber style. Had springs but I didn't use them. I made a pan under it to mount it and hide the wiring and shit. Also just got some hot rod satin black to paint the tank and fenders. It's coming together

Pics

20201113_191255.jpg
20201113_180137.jpg

Aww, you lost me on that seat set-up, like the stock one better, but it's not my bike so who cares what I think? :) It just looks uncomfortable? Hard to believe it has damn near 100k on it, but a Honda can do it, only bikes I have seen with that milage are BMW and Honda. Enjoy!

Haha yeah I would expect you to shit on my seat, haha, fuckin Democrat! Joke, hehe. Yeah not as comfy as the old seat but I have bad OCD and couldn't stare at the studded seat. Made me nuts. Got some real nice bags made by viking. Super nice quality for an almost bolt on product.

20201119_175058.jpg

Ha ha indeed, not a democrat, but had to vote that way this go around...but whatever, those bags are awesome! I did not like the studs on the old seat either, but more tolerable to me that that tiny thing you put on there....but again, not my machine, but if you were to sell it and I saw that it would turn me off to even come look at it, but it is all a taste thing, the bags are great though. What is that bracket looking thing behind the lower pipe?

It's the old exhaust bracket. Got to remove it.

Ahhh!

Looking really sharp

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account