WTF

What the fuck is wrong with the mongols on this forum??? More to the point, are the mods alive for this website? Need I quote what is stated in the rules of posting in off topic? "It’s certainly not a place where we want to encourage bickering or fighting amongst each other. It’s also not a place to express views of intolerance or hatred."

Hey Simon, "Because of frequent fighting and harassment related to posts that are political or religious in nature I have decided to take a harder stance against these posts. There are plenty of places online where you can discuss these topics. Feel free to hang out on Reddit as much as you want. It's not what this forum is intended for."?????????????????????????

Well if these little babies can't be controlled, then this is it for me. Politics is the root of all evil, I give a shit if you lean left or right. All I wanted was a nice little hobby, not to be associated or lumped in with disgusted human beings that regularly post on these boards.

What good is a code of conduct if it is not enforced?

Okay you sick and twisted little bitches can have at me(cause that's what you little girls like to do), cause I am logging out and freeing myself of the extreme hatred on these boards.

Love, peace, and your momma's butt grease(it has not been fun here at MA)

Re: WTF

Pro tip: don't go on Off-Topic if you're easily upset

Says the guy throwing around slurs. Bye.

Dirty30 Dillon /

29-Post Dan has some thoughts on the ethics of MA.

Cool.

Dan should know^^^ Stamford CT. is home of the Jerry Springer Show.

theres a little menu of forums and a little option called off topic and you shouldn't go there, its a dark place. one touch and the teeth grab on, it swallows your arms, body, head until you are nothing left but a butthole

Are you gonna be ok snowflake?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Like rabies....

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> theres a little menu of forums and a little option called off topic and

> you shouldn't go there, its a dark place. one touch and the teeth grab

> on, it swallows your arms, body, head until you are nothing left but a

> butthole

Silly WillD... That’s a vagin

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

WTF?

punkrock randy /

Dans tears haven’t dried from previous posts. I knew I still heard whimpering in the background.

OT is not a reflection of the community or the Moped Army. People just go to off topic to shit post and constantly be dicks and argue about politics. The real people can be found at rallies, riding, in their own scenes, and helping grow and better in their community and the moped community as a whole. Click "Riders" on the top orange bar, it'll direct you to a page where you can find members in your area..

For realizes? Dude ignore it if it upsets you. Click another forum. You also need to understand that these people arguing have been doing it here for years!

You shoulda seen general discussion 10 years ago.

Also, ya kinda fell on your own sword there...

Dan is just a butthurt troll. Almost all his posts are in OT complaining about OT.

Holy crap bas, you aren't kidding.

I like how he blasted someone for using “retard” as an insult.

Then outs us for our bad etiquette by calling us Mongols?

Which I’m pretty sure is an archaic form of calling someone a retard. Short for Mongoloid which is what old-timers called people with Downs Syndrome.

And we’re all hypocrites.

Dan, if you’re still out there, lighten up and have some fun. OT isnt a fancy dinner, it’s a food fight.

probably referring to the Mongol race, which were known as barbarians, I'm cool with that.... :)

> shman shmilroy Wrote:

> This is OT

> dawg. “The Wild West” if you will.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> probably referring to the Mongol race, which were known as barbarians,

> I'm cool with that.... :)

I would be proud to be labeled as a barbarian. I also would be proud to be called fred sanford. (edited)

> Papa _ Wrote:

> > Born to be WillD Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > theres a little menu of forums and a little option called off topic

> and

>

> > you shouldn't go there, its a dark place. one touch and the teeth grab

>

> > on, it swallows your arms, body, head until you are nothing left but a

>

> > butthole

>

> Silly WillD... That’s a vagin

Fairly similar, except this one really does swalloy people whole. One poster named ana never came out

That moment... right before it sucks you in.

954C127E-7D61-43CF-AD9A-7C90049B3475.jpeg

Idk what to say tbh ahah

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account