1955 Hudson Wasp Score!

Pushrod Fifty /
20201101_131756.jpg

I brought a 55 Hudson Wasp, with 48,000 miles on it, solid body. 202 ci flathead 6, 4 speed hydromatic trans. Runs real smooth. Its being transported today from 100 miles away in MA.

The seat back folds down flat to make huge bed.

Adds to my collection of funky old stuff!

20201101_122631.jpg

Re: 1955 Hudson Wasp Score!

That is very nice.

Very cool, had no idea they made a 4 spd auto way back then? Enjoy! :)

SO excellent

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Awesome.

Beautiful car! Thanks to my dad, I have a greater appreciation for the old cars than I do for the new ones. He has always dreamed if owning a Hudson Commodore.

Very nice! The panels and chrome look spot on, has that been garaged its entire life?

Pushrod Fifty /

Seems like it has, it is real solid, only light surface rust underneath. It diesnt smell moldy inside.

The interior light over the rear view mirror is absolutely a treasure. The chrome radio is killing me, man. I would love to just sit inside and smell it. Those old rides smell soooooo good. What a find !! That deserves to be in your hands !!! What a sweet sweet ride.

Pushrod Fifty /

Thanks! Im not sure yet how that light works, there is a dome light in the middle of the roof also. Im still waiting for it to be shipped, it got delayed until Wednesday. Were having some stiff wind here, real gusty. The radio is cool, I think there is a blown fuses somewhere, the radio, temp gauge, heter fan and clock arent getting power.

Maybe they can deliver it 100 miles the other way to my place in upstate NY.

Pushrod Fifty /

You can but the GMC truck behind it, its awesome.

The bull nose?

Pushrod Fifty /

Yea

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account