Let it go trump....

"his majesty" just released a statement saying he is challenging the election....good god he is delusional....good riddance to bad rubbish. This Hyper-competitiveness is not healthy, and I'm not one in favor of participation trophy's, but man, be a gentleman and admit you lost? How tough is it to be a decent human? The people have spoken, and they don't want you, you relic of our darkest times, we are looking forward, not back to the '50's. He had people snowed for a while, and had he even once shown a shred of concern for the people of this country, his con could have continued, let this be a lesson to the arrogant, not everyone is blind.

Re: Let it go trump....

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
61B57F56-DF26-422B-9814-57A7D9B1D225.jpeg

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /
FD75CC67-92D8-46F1-84B1-25A6C504BB56.jpeg

Ѭ ɞŦЯʚOluv Ѫѫ /

Don Ohio in a padded cell with paper sheets on the bed or what?

i got a bad feeling about tonight, folks

if youre out in public celebrating please be safe

the fat fuck went golfing

EmPPHahVcAIvruE.jpeg.jpg

I think it's going to be all right, I really do, this was not so much a victory for a political point of view, but for decency. My life did not change because of trump. but my mental health suffered on an almost sub-concious level, a sense of shame of who was in charge, when I heard the news I felt an immediate sense of relief.

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> the fat fuck went golfing

> >

Who cares what he does anymore? :)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

^^i couldn't have said it any better. (edited)

Well done guys, I'm glad for you. This will have far reaching effects worldwide too.

Has anyone messaged Don with their condolences?

> Ryan Graeme Wrote:

> Well done guys, I'm glad for you. This will have far reaching effects

> worldwide too.

Agreed.

> Ryan Graeme Wrote:

> Has anyone messaged Don with their condolences?

Fuck him too. If hes smart he won't show his face for a long long time. But we all know dum dum.

I am truly happy that Americans made the right choice. America has spoken and no one can change that, not even the chump. (edited)

todd amundson /

I’m pretty sure our current president will get a lot done for the people in the next 74 days.

> todd amundson Wrote:

> I’m pretty sure our current president will get a lot done for the people

> in the next 74 days.

Golf lessons maybe. Anything else will be pushed onto Biden.

Anyone peeked in on Fox news? I was shocked. They’re only slightly reluctant to get on board the biden wagon. I’m sure it’ll be a different tune when tucker and trumps parrot boy sean come on.

It did take them about 15 minutes to follow suit behind AP and CNN to call the election. (edited)

It did take them about 15 minutes to follow suit behind AP and CNN to call the election.

I'm surprised they even called it. I can't wait to see fucker Carlson's bloated red hamface.

I get free speech, but there should be laws against “news” organizations that try to pass off “opinions” and out right bullshit as facts. They really have poisoned our country.

1D1C31BF-8B28-4E59-96CF-AC9388F2125B.jpeg

That’s hilarious ! Great picture !! What a relief. What a great day.

God I wish my bike would start. It ran great for 20 miles, now there's an ominous sounding clunk right when it stops the crank sound. Not even that can dampen my elation. We can be proud of the occupants of the White House again.

Pushrod Fifty /

We saved our asses voting that moron out of office!

punkrock randy /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> It did take them about 15 minutes to follow suit behind AP and CNN to

> call the election.

>

> I'm surprised they even called it. I can't wait to see fucker Carlson's

> bloated red hamface.

I wanna open palm slap the shit out of that lily rat bastard. What a pissy little baby man he is. God i hate Fucker Carlson

I hope someone golfed some sense into his head today and discouraged him from trying to play this dangerous game.

Well, 4 years of the lying press and now stopping the vote counting while they stuffed the ballots finally did our country in.

President Kamala will now soon be our ruination. LOL!

^ Your ruination you fossil. Today should be a national holiday, as it was the day decent Americans took back our country from a fascist, trump was a wanna be demagogue, and we all know and want BETTER! We will now have it, is Biden perfect, no, but he cares about ALL of us, even people who did not vote for him, something the chump could never have the balls to say. Grow up, quit being an ethnocentric piece of shit and and glory in what America should be, and now WILL be again, a great place to live and bring kids into. Today, America took back what it has always been, a place for EVERYONE. God bless America, and to the chump, good night, and good riddance.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Well, 4 years of the lying press and now stopping the vote counting

> while they stuffed the ballots finally did our country in.

>

> President Kamala will now soon be our ruination. LOL!

Don, you are the only person I intend to be a smug cunt to. You truly earned it. Your entire world view and belief structure is wrong— die mad you crusty fucking ghoul.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Well, 4 years of the lying press and now stopping the vote counting

> while they stuffed the ballots finally did our country in.

>

> President Kamala will now soon be our ruination. LOL!

You are a fucking idiot. Thankfully you are a minority in this country.

How befitting.

"This is not over. For we shall mount our righteous stand at Four Seasons Total Landscaping. Next to Fantasy Island Adult Books. Across the street from the Delaware Valley Cremation Center. Between the fire extinguisher and yellow hose. #MAGA"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/four-seasons-total-landscaping-trump-team-news-conference.amp

I won't be like most of you.if it had gone the other way...i will say congratulations on your win and i hope yiur guy can do some of the things he says he will..i for one hope things can settle down and see some coming together rather than the fighting..there are two things that seem silly to be even talking about..one is that trump is calling it a corrupt vote dame thing the dems have been trying to prove for 4 years without success ...biden and harris constantly made mention of trump killing millions by not leading by example and wearing a nask yet both lost theirs as soon as they were declared winner...bidens claim to stop the pandemic can't happen any more than it coukd with trump..it will take time and nobody has any answer when ior how....it's all politics and i hope we can all see that and if biden does work out better than i think i will do my best to concede and go along with it because tbere is no way anything good can happen until we all pull together

yet both lost theirs as soon as they were declared winner...

I dont know what victory speech you have been watching, but Biden waited until the stage was empty before taking his mask off, and put it back on right after his speech ended.

Aren't you ashamed that that orange bitch is so petty that he refuses to concede?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account