Re: Let it go trump....

To honestly support someone who said publicly that he would agree with the election only if HE wins, is down right un-American, boardering on treason. We don't have kings here, had a little war to get away from that sort of thing. To be fair, I would be saying that same thing if a Democrat was pulling this shit, it's not a party issue. Trump's behavior is an attack on democracy itself. The sooner he fades into obscurity the better.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> If it was stolen, and I believe it was, then you `thought police' out

> there can badmouth it all you want. If it is proven, Trump's back in.

> The Supreme Court will decide in the end, I believe.

it ain't going to the supreme court— the suits haven't been ruled against, they've been thrown out.

punkrock randy /

Fuckin finally. The Drumph is being douched.

That dirty bastard is still trying to kill as many Americans as possible, what a great president...

President Donald Trump's annual Thanksgiving proclamation calls for Americans to "gather" for the holiday, even though federal public health officials have explicitly warned against it.

The final line of the proclamation, issued by the White House press secretary's office Wednesday evening, reads: "I encourage all Americans to gather, in homes and places of worship, to offer a prayer of thanks to God for our many blessings."

Screenshot_20201126_132206_com.android.chrome.jpg

punkrock randy /

And he didn’t give us our 2nd allowance. Daddy drumph is a dickhole, as self centered as one could possibly be.

Keep the "allowance" just GTFO

punkrock randy /

Eh, a lotta ppl struggling and another stimulus would be helpful. Luckily I don’t typically spend shit and have no major debts. Been getting by fine off about half my hours for the past 3 months or so. But we are actually getting a leader back, one that will actually care for the people in his and other countries. So that’s great 👍🏼

The icing on the cake will be when he's sentenced to prison.

Pelosi prevented the allowances,children. Put the blame where it lies. The witch.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Pelosi prevented the allowances,children. Put the blame where it lies.

> The witch.

If it wasn't for the warlock in the white house there wouldn't be a need for an allowance. Engage brain before mouth

punkrock randy /

Don hates women that have been put in a position of power.

punkrock randy /

And dipshit said he was holding out on that second stimulus until we re-elected him. Sayonara dicktator Drumph 🤙🏼

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Mitch had to take a break from the stimulus so he could pack the court with another conservative douche bag. (edited)

> live ɘvil Wrote:

> The icing on the cake will be when he's sentenced to prison.

Or, is put down by the CIA for being a security risk....

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > The icing on the cake will be when he's sentenced to prison.

>

> Or, is put down by the CIA for being a security risk....

In your dreams,Children.LOL! Biden is the one who has colluded and misused his authority.

Guess the Supreme Court wouldn't let Cuomo dictate to the churches either, Hmmmmm?

^ Not familiar with the issue of Cuomo and the church? So, no opinion there. But I'm very concerned about what trump knows having been president, a lot of nations would like that knowledge and with trump being a no morals having bastard, could sell the info for asylum or revenge for not being re-elected, he has the mindset of an undisciplined 5 yo, a very dangerous idea. Biden has yet to start his term so hard to see how he has miss used anything?

This made my morning.

A73A9561-DAA5-4C44-A237-B20E571247C7.jpeg

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > live ɘvil Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > The icing on the cake will be when he's sentenced to prison.

>

> >

>

> > Or, is put down by the CIA for being a security risk....

>

> In your dreams,Children.LOL! Biden is the one who has colluded and

> misused his authority.

Talk about delusional! Stop watching newsmax moron. NewsMax, is a conservative American news and opinion website founded by Christopher Ruddy. Christopher Ruddy is a close friend of the chump.

> Guess the Supreme Court wouldn't let Cuomo dictate to the churches

> s either, Hmmmmm?

Has nothing to do with the crimes the chump has committed and continues to commit. You really are brain washed.

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_miguelforbes_files_2017_03_Chis-Ruddy-Donald-J.-Trump-Interview-Newsmaxx-from-Miguel-Forbes-1200x1600.jpg

(edited)

How exactly does one go about de-briefing that incontinent orange shithead?

He's gonna start tweeting state secrets and picking fights to fuck with Biden on Day 1.

I think he may be having some adverse side effects from his Degeneron injection.

To be fair, that scag Maggie Haberman from the New York Times is far more dangerous than hamhead Ruddy.

She's completely normalized Trump for 4 years in exchange for "access" while Ruddy is just publishing conspiracy horseshit written by college dropouts for a pittance and making a killing.

He's providing millions of complete fucking idiots a safe space for a massive profit. I can't say I blame him, honestly.

punkrock randy /

Go drink bleach =D~~onJrOhiO

> Potr zebie Wrote:

> How exactly does one go about de-briefing that incontinent orange

> shithead?

>

> He's gonna start tweeting state secrets and picking fights to fuck with

> Biden on Day 1.

"Hummin, comin atcha"..... Once he is no longer pres they may be able to cancel his twatter account, they ought to cancel everyone's...(that's another rant) but I'd settle for just his! :)

Forget Twitter, I'm talking about going on the right wingnut news to scream every night. Or making personal phone calls to adverseries during tense global situations if he can either profit from it personally, destroy the Biden administration, or both.

The CIA may need to suggest a grand going-away parade for him through Dealey Plaza.

Breaking news... Another dum dum has been taken lol lol lol lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/donor-25m-group-trying-find-election-fraud-wants-refund-report-2020-11%3famp

Also, it seems most appropriate for the little misfit brat to be banished to the childrens table on Thanksgiving....LMFAO!!!!

5916.jpg

(edited)

^ Yeah had the misfortune to see some of that last night, he is an absolute disgrace to the office and this country, the sooner he is out the better. It is really....I don't know the right word, but scary, unsettling? Disturbing? To watch someone sit in that office and just make things up and look at you with a straight face and try to convince you it's true? I think, he really believes that shit, or he is the most evil liar imaginable, laughing his ass off as the money rolls in, kind of like a televangelist, either way he is a mentally damaged human, who if he were not wealthy, would be in prison or a mental institution. I'd settle for either one.

punkrock randy /

He can just do whatever he wants on camera or otherwise and then lie directly about it later. It’s mind boggling that so many idiots put their faith in such a piece of shit. And the only way they’ve benefited is that it’s now more acceptable to be openly racist, bigoted, misogynistic, homophobic and outright hateful.

^Agreed, I guess for some simpletons that is enough....really sad. I have said since day one of his term, he doesn't scare me nearly as much as the fact that so many of my countrymen are so ignorant, and some of them evil, it is one thing to get duped by him yet another to truly agree with him. (proud boys etc).

Let it go trump... let’r rip.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account