I’m a Cum Farmer

Re: I’m a Cum Farmer

I looked into cum farming before. It's one of those things that actually gets to be extremely discriminatory, but buyers will pay more for the squirts from a 6ft tall brown haired blue eyed PhD educated donor.

But after more looking into it you gotta bust out like 2oz every week or every other week, I forget but man, I'm not much of a producer. Small volumes from a small syringe. I think it was every other week and they didn't want you to bust for the week prior, no way - no nut November for a whole week every other week. how can I keep it all in.

besides then it'd be all old cum and that makes dumb babiss

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> besides then it'd be all old cum and that makes dumb babiss

This is a scientific fact

I looked into cum farming before. It's one of those things that actually gets to be extremely discriminatory, but buyers will pay more for the squirts from a 6ft tall brown haired blue eyed PhD educated donor.

But after more looking into it you gotta bust out like 2oz every week or every other week, I forget but man, I'm not much of a producer. Small volumes from a small syringe. I think it was every other week and they didn't want you to bust for the week prior, no way - no nut November for a whole week every other week. how can I keep it all in.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I looked into cum farming before. It's one of those things that actually

> gets to be extremely discriminatory, but buyers will pay more for the

> squirts from a 6ft tall brown haired blue eyed PhD educated donor.

>

> But after more looking into it you gotta bust out like 2oz every week or

> every other week, I forget but man, I'm not much of a producer. Small

> volumes from a small syringe. I think it was every other week and they

> didn't want you to bust for the week prior, no way - no nut November for

> a whole week every other week. how can I keep it all in.

>

> besides then it'd be all old cum and that makes dumb babiss

Is this a copypasta now

i think my internet broke. it was still rolling the little thing around like waiting for the page to respond so i left, came back no change and i closed it a little annoyed that i wrote it and it didnt send, then came back now and it posted twice.

weird.

anyway, for the copypastafarians:

work from home

tenor-2.gif

Haha yeah I dunno man, I could probably get paid because I got that degree and I'm proven, made 3 healthy good looking little boys so far, but I don't want some kids calling me up in 30 years like 'are you my real dad' and shit.

When the fertility clinic sends a Cherry 2000 Harvester to my house to collect the fruit of my loins, that would be a good time to try this out.

By the time those exist, I will only be capable of making dumb babiss.

cherry 2000 took place in 2017 haha

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account