Rabid response

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Colorful sayings invoices...

Caller: we are collecting donations.

Response: I gave it ALL to the dirty alcoholic cheerleaders they TOOK everything...

Re: Rabid response

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Car vehicle cold warranty call:

My vehicle is an 84 Sachs Hercules 2 speed....

Same for car insurance cold calls

Oh yes, when they call wanting me to buy extended vehicle warranty I tell them I'll take it how much? Then I tell them its already has a blown up motor.

My bud at work will let them do their shpeel then ask about the free blow job included. So funny to hear the conversation he makes up with them.

I told a siding company my residence needed the whole package.....everything new......they were not amused when someone showed up to write an estimate to find it is a brick apartment building that of course I don't own....I love fucking with telemarketers! :)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Why it's as difficult as walking the baby in a room full of marbles...

Take in the whole timeshare vacation all positive then right at signing state you do have some in Suriname. And Tobago....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Latest scam

Amazon autocall : there has been a 799 dollar refund for the purchase of an iPhone 11. If this isn't correct press 1.

Me : omg really as fuck noo.

Give all info but change email to @ fbi.gov. and transpose several bank # s address and zip codes.

I can't stop em but I can make it harder. But when banks start getting hits like this they will demand that it be stopped. Amazon is like the phone comany back in the day.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account