SYXmoto

Has anyone experience with these Amazon specials? <$400 retail

For the money I think I’m all in as they look to require a certain skill set to keep going (check out amazon reviews)

Mainly wanting to goof around in the yard and let my niece/nephew ride it occasionally

Also can’t decide if I want street or dirt..💀 the reviews though!!

https://syxmoto.com/

Re: SYXmoto

HAHA

yes!

The roff gave us one a while back, almost identical to the top pic. it didn't run but it did after replacing the coil. it's ridiculously fast for what it is - it goes over 30mph and you really have to struggle not to fall off the back (mostly because it is TINY)

but after I dunno, 1 hour, maybe 2? It doesn't really wanna stay running anymore. it could be the carb but they're very awkward to remove, the kind that bolts on through the body of the carb. I've broken just about everything on it but I dunno, I'll probably fix it. you can have it if you want, just come up and snag it some day!

We rode It offroad a bit, lost the filter, it might be pretty ruined in there... without a filter I mean it's firing all the shit off the back wheel straight into the engine...

I had briefly considered letting molly ride it, but I'm gonna get her something electric that wont require me to go pull start it every 2 minutes and wont burn her leg off when she drops it.

Resized_20201108_105317.jpeg

Get her on a razor 350, my kids love it, you can get them dirt cheap with bad batteries, and upgrade to a proportional controller. Maize has a 350 and a 650 that are tricked out and blast.

I'm all about gas but electric kids dirt bikes are the way to go, my kid charges it himself, and he can pull it out of the barn and just go rip whenever he wants.

> Graham Motzing Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Get her on a razor 350, my kids love it, you can get them dirt cheap

> with bad batteries, and upgrade to a proportional controller. Maize has

> a 350 and a 650 that are tricked out and blast.

>

> I'm all about gas but electric kids dirt bikes are the way to go, my kid

> charges it himself, and he can pull it out of the barn and just go rip

> whenever he wants.

Yeah growing up all of my friends had razor electric dirt bikes and I had a doodlebug and I was so goddamn jealous, those things were so cool to me lol

I have mentioned it several times, but I got my boy the $700 Amazon dirt bike. 125cc 4T with 4 speed and manual clutch.

It is still awesome. I ride I everytime I take it out for my kid. It is perfect for a 7-14 year old. It hauls my 200lb 5’11” carcass around with authority.

Excellent quality build and seems to be holding up nicely. I don’t know if it could be abused but it does well with being ridden.

3E60A602-2839-44C0-831F-2B1BE545A295.jpeg

yea our friend got the hawk 150 for destroying on the local trails, it's a little bigger than those horizontal honda ones but still small enough to huck around, the vertical honda clone really rips especially with the rest of the bike being so small. It's had issues - doesn't idle well and the output shaft started leaking oil pretty bad after maybe 5 hours.

but the honda clone 4 stroke ones that are a step above those tiny 2 stroke 50's like you posted really are MILES ahead. Like having had a chance to look at all those options, those bottom dollar ones are preeeeeettty crappy and the 5-700 range ones are sooooooooooo much better. night and day. like real dirbike parts, actual suspension and brakes and power, quite reliable relatively speaking. I mean it's the difference between a motorized bicycle and a tomos. like, the tomos still isn't the best in the world but it's scores superior to the other

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account