Moped "Salvation" Army

Walked into walmart today past the lady collecting donations for the salvation army on my way to find some red duct tape to patch a hole in my seat - every other color for sale but red - on my way out past the lady again and my mind says Moped Salvation Army...hmm. Clever Steven I thought to myself. After losing my job I found myself consumed by restoring an old bike i found a dude throwing away and then riding said bike nearly every day to keep myself sane - Renewed Refreshed - every time i come here I'm amazed by all you guys - seeking salvation through bikes - thanks to everyone here who has inspired me with their knowledge - wit - skill - humor and humility - You've helped me swim instead of sink (edited)

Re: Moped "Salvation" Army

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Black or white work well with red.

Idle hands suck. Keep on swimming brother.

Since March, when I was laid off, I've found and rebuilt, restored, and/or modified 10 bikes. A lot of people I know spent their time watching Netflix and complaining how they have nothing to do.

I'm in the garage or riding almost every day. Mopeds have been my salvation.

yea, theyre fun. and the buy/sell is really like a thrift store too haha

Pushrod Fifty /

I was working reduced hours, fixed up a few bikes and rode like crazy, no traffic, mild winter, the covid sucks but in some ways I say take the good with the bad.

Indeed - tough to buy shyte but extra time available has been put to good use

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account