Re: highlight reel.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Better werd dreaded one.

My first ride. Funny I thought it was so long ago. I was on the site for 7 years or so then. I thought my ride was 2 or 3 years after joining.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Bedtime story...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Off of black flag search

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Ai

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Ok change up to thus shalt be highlighted.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Result of smoking Maui wowie over 12 hrs one hits avg. 3 or 4 an HR.

Thought about rewriting iron maiden run to the hills adlibbing Elmer fudd.

Wun 2 da hills wun 4 yer wives..ahahaha...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Result of smoking Maui wowie over 12 hrs one hits avg. 3 or 4 an HR.

>

> Thought about rewriting iron maiden run to the hills adlibbing Elmer

> fudd.

>

> Wun 2 da hills wun 4 yer wives..ahahaha...

Doors - LA Woman: “Risin’ Risin’” sounds like. Yosimite Sam

AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill: “shoot you, shoot you, shoot you down” sounds like Elmo.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

llOff my all included cell service for a month. It ×as either that or drop my moped policy. It being march I know every season if I get creamed it's always march or April 3 years running nice weather I am recovering. This time 5x stacked uninsured underinsured. Each is 15k after the lawyer fees 75gs.

No way I am dropping that. My targas rebuilt for the first time in 7 years my pedals work.It's just waiting for the cdi ground wire to run I am trying a boosted pp in a non boost pot cylinder. I just want to see if it's any different with and without the holes in the piston intake. I have 3 other rebuilt Tomos engines. So somethings gonna happen. I am stealing interweb/Netflix Off wawa. T

Maui wowie is still a thing? There is hope for the world! :) Got to see if I still have Doors tapes....I know I have no Doors CD's, time to go to used music store....I miss the Doors.

Leave Iron Maiden alone! ;) Its's great as is!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account