Re: highlight reel.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Better werd dreaded one.

My first ride. Funny I thought it was so long ago. I was on the site for 7 years or so then. I thought my ride was 2 or 3 years after joining.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Bedtime story...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Off of black flag search

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Ai

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Ok change up to thus shalt be highlighted.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Result of smoking Maui wowie over 12 hrs one hits avg. 3 or 4 an HR.

Thought about rewriting iron maiden run to the hills adlibbing Elmer fudd.

Wun 2 da hills wun 4 yer wives..ahahaha...

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Result of smoking Maui wowie over 12 hrs one hits avg. 3 or 4 an HR.

>

> Thought about rewriting iron maiden run to the hills adlibbing Elmer

> fudd.

>

> Wun 2 da hills wun 4 yer wives..ahahaha...

Doors - LA Woman: “Risin’ Risin’” sounds like. Yosimite Sam

AC/DC - Shoot to Thrill: “shoot you, shoot you, shoot you down” sounds like Elmo.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

llOff my all included cell service for a month. It ×as either that or drop my moped policy. It being march I know every season if I get creamed it's always march or April 3 years running nice weather I am recovering. This time 5x stacked uninsured underinsured. Each is 15k after the lawyer fees 75gs.

No way I am dropping that. My targas rebuilt for the first time in 7 years my pedals work.It's just waiting for the cdi ground wire to run I am trying a boosted pp in a non boost pot cylinder. I just want to see if it's any different with and without the holes in the piston intake. I have 3 other rebuilt Tomos engines. So somethings gonna happen. I am stealing interweb/Netflix Off wawa. T

Maui wowie is still a thing? There is hope for the world! :) Got to see if I still have Doors tapes....I know I have no Doors CD's, time to go to used music store....I miss the Doors.

Leave Iron Maiden alone! ;) Its's great as is!

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yea...

A library card gets you unlimited internet. I just dled 4 seasons of stuff from Netflix.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

The term delicate snowflake refering to ppl who wanna be mollycodled was coined in fight club one of the top 10 movies on my list.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Arrrrgh...

20210311_093642.jpg

And after re re re dissecting the monster. I need to spray zinc my cranks where the seals sit after a decade or two they wear out...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Bunna3 codename Zebra3

A3 motor a35 Conrod. Za50 points to cdi. Flywheel.

Have idm "blaster" cdi box

I have an oem idm flywheel but I would need to drill arch slits for the points case.

A3 black and silver classic  casehalves pin type. A3 case covers classic black tranny case was an early no logobadge case. Add the anniversary bunny badge.

45mm Airsal kit. Oem Tomos head modded for 70cc kit. Squish is tight.Blue printed balanced crank clutch bell a3. a3 shoey goodness, new bearings, seals, needlecages and low mile countershaft.

A3 main pedalshaft super short beartrap pedals. Techno estroil sidebleed.

20mm intake restricted to my modded oem sha 15.14 capacity. But after break in, I have a amal 18mm. I have to jet and dial in, but i know the kit and pipe work better than well together.

26x26 gears my 96 Targa frame aka the cereal killer

The dreaded one's old bike.

My bud Julio used to call him that. vegetarian but creepy none the less...

I have the Colibre frame so after running the Targa for shake down transfer to Colibre frame and use the H erokit I have had forever. Or slap an a35 on it and hero the e50 motor I have cobbled on. And figure how to bativise it.

1rst world moped problems...

20210318_190201_Burst02.jpg
20210318_190030.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account