No more twitter for the chump! :)

A first, and for the best, but what will this do to his already fragile eggshell mind? Articles of impeachment being drawn up as we speak, is it worth it for 12 days? My gut says yes as there need to be consequences for mental illness/sedition, restricting the power of the President when he has clearly lost his mind, but does impeaching him create roadblocks to moving forward with the new administration by cementing in the cement headed ultra right wing that the world is against them? Personally I would favor the 25th amendment being used...thoughts? I don't hate republicans, but I sure do hate trump...he is disturbed, and very dangerous, but we need a balance, as no political idea taken to extreme is healthy, Democrat or Republican, we are a nation of laws, not a cult of personality. Sadly, impeachment may lead the MANY who do support trump to act out further, but to not punish him and punish him publicly, says it's ok, try again with a different candidate, this almost worked etc...it's really unsettling. My biggest fear is a rouge enemy of the United States taking this moment in history to attack us, or our interests/ally's as our power structure is up in the air right now...we are as weak as we have ever been in these 12 days. As to those who say civil war is imminent, I think it looks worse than it is, people who hold power in this country know it is as a result of the system and if not for moral reasons for greed will keep the system going, even at the expense of the President, he has been a thorn in EVERYONE'S side, even those who suck up to him and I think they will all heave a sigh of relief when he is gone. This nation despises a bully, be it one man or a political movement, or a nation, we are about giving everyone a chance, even if we are not perfect, we are not, we do it better than anywhere else. Only in America can you belong to the kkk, and legally have a peaceful march, you can think what you like, but you must, and you WILL obey the law. I have faith, in our country, our system. Just put the phones down for a while America, look around at how well we live, our opportunities, focus in your neighborhoods, just help out one person, and we are forever stronger than anything the world can dream up, freedom is not free, you have to earn it, and yes sacrifice a little. It's all about WORK, not staring at your phone and whining, the world is evolving/changing at a rate that is mind blowing, I'm amazed every day at what new has shown itself, I freely admit to being behind the times with tech etc, but not with freedom, please, everyone, take the time to think, and to vote, we have control of us, as long as we do. It's fine to be Republican, just don't vote for crazy people! Keep your powder dry, and cross your fingers you don't need it.

Re: No more twitter for the chump! :)

Moped Lar (OFMC) /
D91583A6-CEA0-4C28-81E5-F8B8DD4D757D.jpeg

It's a sign from god. Repent ye sinners and follow Satan no more.

> Moped Lar (OFMC) Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

:D

Fucking spineless Twitter. Four years too late; just covering their asses.

Pushrod Fifty /

I dont use twitter, but to me, even before douchebag Trumph, it seemed like a way for a spineless sould to lay insults at someone without having to physically confront them in dialogue.

^ That's all social media is....only positive thing is Facebook marketplace, I just had to turn Facebook back on to be able to use it, as CL is circling the drain now that they started charging for car ads, and maybe other stuff too?

71D9AD91-7E09-48C1-B209-B585A5106ACE.jpeg

On the darker side of things, it's pretty scary to think he cant have Twitter but he's still in control of the nukes. (edited)

^ I doubt he is in as much "control"of them as he and the rest of the world is led to believe, the military is far from his biggest fan, and I feel would countermand any suicidal orders of his to use them.

From reports on tv , they give the impression nothing of any importance is going his way at all . 01/20/21 can't come fast enough!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account