Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Have you people thought about when they storm the border they probably will put in place an order to be detained for the 14 days but will probably want all to have been vaccinated before they are allowed in....soooo how many americans will wait to be vaccinated while the immagrants.move ahead in the line..i can't say for sure that will happen but can't help.but think it will. (edited)

punkrock randy /

America is doing worse than the countries these ppl coming from you dumb shits.

I thought it was Trump that was so tight with the russians but seems things got all chummy with them really soon after.....strange ????????

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> America is doing worse than the countries these ppl coming from you dumb

> shits.

So if we are doing worse why do we want to invite more "dumbass"...we need to slow travel not increase it ..

Johnny Braaapp /

This

F38063DD-517A-4669-9F67-B41C393D05CF.jpeg

punkrock randy /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > America is doing worse than the countries these ppl coming from you

> dumb

>

> > shits.

>

> So if we are doing worse why do we want to invite more "dumbass"...we

> need to slow travel not increase it ..

Shut up, the slow travel was to be racist not safe. There were a shit ton of ways he could have helped to encourage slowing the spread of a virus which he has never taken seriously or given two shits about. Don’t act like he’s some fuckin hero. You’re old and senile.

Johnny Braaapp /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > punkrock randy Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > America is doing worse than the countries these ppl coming from you

>

> > dumb

>

> >

>

> > > shits.

>

> >

>

> > So if we are doing worse why do we want to invite more "dumbass"...we

>

> > need to slow travel not increase it ..

>

> Shut up, the slow travel was to be racist not safe. There were a shit

> ton of ways he could have helped to encourage slowing the spread of a

> virus which he has never taken seriously or given two shits about. Don’t

> act like he’s some fuckin hero. You’re old and senile.

Ahah.... you’re a poster child. Oh man, you have got a lot to learn, boy.

Trying to stop travel to stop the virus has nothing to do with race....trying to halt travel of terrorists is not racial ..it is SMART ....i don't in any way condone Trumps actions lately and hope Biden makes some good moves but i am not a fan of some of his first ones..all of you should have listened to your new president make his speech that included he had no hard feelings for those that didn't vote for him because that was the american way that all should have their own voice (edited)

You small minded people have still not got the reality of him not jumpimg on national tv and yelling you're all going to die, hide under the bed.....he did his best to try NOT to start a national panic that would have completely devistated the medical care facilities that were already over run and short on staff to handle it..he did his best to keep it under control..you that don't understand that never will..

punkrock randy /

Ahh, johnny hoops wise before his time. Nice. I’ll listen to your old ass when you’re dead.

Johnny Braaapp /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Ahh, johnny hoops wise before his time. Nice. I’ll listen to your old

> ass when you’re dead.

We die young around here bud

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> Have you people thought about when they storm the border they probably

> will put in place an order to be detained for the 14 days but will

> probably want all to have been vaccinated before they are allowed

> in....soooo how many americans will wait to be vaccinated while the

> immagrants.move ahead in the line..i can't say for sure that will happen

> but can't help.but think it will.

I don't think anyone is going to be "storming" the border. Probably about the same as it has always been levels wise.

The racist travel ban was enacted in 2017, so trümp knew about covid for more than 2 years already?

Domestic terrorism is way more prevalent, dangerous and deadly in the United States, so it might be time to wake up if you think all Muslims are terrorists. I didn't see that many Muslims shouting "Hang Mike Pence!"

Here's some pictures of a few good ol' American patriots;

(edited)

Johnny Braaapp /

Bas, are you even living in the states?

I luckily live in a country where Nazis are actively hunted and stopped by our government.

Johnny Braaapp /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> I luckily live in a country where Nazis are actively hunted and stopped

> by our government.

Get a life.

Stand up against fascism. (edited)

punkrock randy /

Johnny’s a facist. Or he’s likely never read the definition. Or even more likely his reading skills are very poor.

Johnny Braaapp /

Randy, why do I feel like you are typing with cheetos dust all over yourself?

Call me whatever you'd like, I can guarantee I've been called worse. Your opinion has zero effect on me whatsoever.

Cheers!

PS: HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! :) :) :) (edited)

Johnny Braaapp /

You likely were part of the anti-fascist rioters in Portland in which Beijing Biden has still yet to condemn. Most left wing media hasn't even covered this story. (edited)

punkrock randy /

Piss off. Your ppl stormed our capitol and attacked police for their protest ( riot ). Blue lives fuckin matter huh? Unless you’re a cranky, entitled, white jackass. Go fuck yourselves for the next four years, you’ll come up with a better dipshit candidate eventually.

punkrock randy /

Oh yea, and happy Friday all!! Unfortunately temps are dropping pretty quick now. Time to get in the garage with a heater. Beautiful day though:-)

Johnny Braaapp /

Ahahah why are you so hostile, did ya run out of cheetos?

punkrock randy /

Dad’s into children? You have heard of Epstein right? Drumph’s dead ped buddy?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

> Johnny Braaapp Wrote:

> Ahahah why are you so hostile, did ya run out of cheetos?

>

> https://i.redd.it/6u8qqxys2dt51.jpg

That’s FAKE NEWS. ;)

Johnny Braaapp /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> Dad’s into children? You have heard of Epstein right? Drumph’s dead ped

> buddy?

Lol, ok I'm going for a ride. Want me to pick you up some more cheetos?

Have a nice day.

punkrock randy /

I’m off to work. Then I’m going to ride Johnny’s mommy.

I'm certainly more afraid of domestic terrorism at this point. And as for immigration, america is in a unique situation. Are we in trouble? Yes, but I've lived here my entire life and have never been assulted by an immigrant, only citizens. Pretty sure that the trouble we are in has nothing to do with the extremely hardworking group of people that came here to send money home, they understand what true poverty is.

I've had arguments with many people over this. " They work and don't contribute! Send all of the money out of the country!!" As the order from wish or alibaba shows up in the mailbox.....we are a nation of hypocrisy

90% of the people I know dont even identify politically. But the extremes are becoming more pronounced. The extremes are a symptom of a system that does not work in our modern age.

I can't help but think that if more americans could afford a home and afford to be sick. We could be a much happier nation..and I've never been unemployed from the age of 15 up. I can't be the angry guy with the job I have. But I understand.

I'm going to hope biden can change things.

I'm losing faith recently....I live outside of Seattle. The sheer amount of people that disagree with vaccination when I tell them I have been is disgusting. How the hell can a generation of people that were saved by vaccines call this one evil. It makes no fucking sense!!!! I know 14 fucking people that are dead and the lady at the gas station doesn't believe covid is REAL!! WHAT WORLD ARE WE LIVING IN!!! IT MAKES ME LIVID!

...usually don't vent like this but this last year has been hell. I almost wish that I didn't have a conscience at this point

^ Very well said. Especially this "The extremes are a symptom of a system that does not work in our modern age"

Johnny Braaapp /

I just don't think Biden has the spine to stand up to foreign governments. He's already been the role model for hypocrisy, and he is blatantly avoiding condemning radical domestic left wing terrorists.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account