Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

> Johnny Braaapp Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Sloppy poppy is back again, proclaiming he knows everything about the

>

> > world, from his trailer without indoor plumbing.

>

> Biden opened the flood gates, nows your chance....

>

> You should focus more on your 2nd world country, hell they only

> introduced a constitution in 1986 hahahaha

You're a fucking moron^^

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

> Johnny Braaapp Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Bas Autowas Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Sloppy poppy is back again, proclaiming he knows everything about the

>

> > world, from his trailer without indoor plumbing.

>

> Biden opened the flood gates, nows your chance....

>

> You should focus more on your 2nd world country, hell they only

> introduced a constitution in 1986 hahahaha

Lol, we've had some sort of constitution since 1579 and the one we currently use is based on the constitution written by Thorbecke in 1815. Unlike some third world countries we regularly update our Constitution but nothing happened to it in 1986, so try again dummy.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

So

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

What an eloquent retort, it's makes you look very worldly and cultured. Chapeau!

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

punkrock randy /

You’re the one who brought it up jackass, can’t give a better response than, “so”? Talk about civility and then run your mouth to the majority here. And mom’s yelling that your oatmeal has gone cold. Go upstairs and get your burnout energy.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

There needs to be an American version of this song. Until there is, I will sing along replacing Trumpists for Nazis.

“Oh Madelaine, I am not one

Who easily loses his heart

But I believe we fit together

I felt this while dancing with you

And I also have no prejudice

It's great that we met

I am in Lüdenscheid for the first time

And I want to sleep with you

I want you, I want you

But not before I know:

Are there are Nazis

Among your acquaintances?

You know there are people

Who react sensitive to this

I don't have many friends

And I don't want to lose them

Easily stupid gossip comes up

And there's no actual need for it

And it's just a question

You simply say "Yes" or "No"

Sorry for this chatter

It nearly spoiled the mood

Where are these d*mn condoms?

You are so supersmooth skin

And now you can tell me

Just that I know

Are there are Nazis

Among your acquaintances?”

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> You’re the one who brought it up jackass, can’t give a better response

> than, “so”? Talk about civility and then run your mouth to the majority

> here. And mom’s yelling that your oatmeal has gone cold. Go upstairs and

> get your burnout energy.

I’ve your Cheetos, schmuck.

Edit, lol @ majority (edited)

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

punkrock randy /

Cut your hair and stop ruining tyres.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Cut your hair and stop ruining tyres.

Never!!! Tires are getting to be a pain in the ass to keep buying though.

Hit me with a "So." Do it, you won't.. (edited)

55A00EC3-0EBC-4CE5-A2D4-A9AB9AB65235.jpeg

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Terbo Speghetti /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Who cares?

You spend a lotta time asking why you should care about things.

Maybe you're stupid

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

More proof the dems have been coaching this fucking clown for years....

2008 Bill Clinton:

2021 Spineless Dementia Fuck Face:

You can’t make this shit up, obviously... he has to ride off others coat tails! (edited)

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Better him than trump. Better anyone than trump.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Better him than trump. Better anyone than trump.

4BDE0870-3EE0-4602-9C3C-2794917F01AE.jpeg

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Worked didn't it? :)

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

I normally don't care much about politics, but in this case it was very important to do so, because a Malignant Narcissist was in the White House, and that is simply unacceptable, will Biden be perfect, of course not, no president is or ever will be, Carter was spineless too, but a brilliant person. Biden may be all the things people call him, but he is not mentally ill and all about himself. I'll take him any day.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

classic carl jepsen /

Bow down to the new overlord kids ! You all haven’t figured out yet that you are owned by the banks ! China owns your life and you all are happy to rent it back from them !

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

classic carl jepsen /

Hairy legs 2021 !

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Look at all the rats that have climbed out of the sewers! Welcome back trollboyzz.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

> classic carl jepsen Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> Hairy legs 2021 !

What a great post to start my morning!

Hahahaha, he’s one senile bastard.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

Beijing Biden

9CD95FD1-DB9E-4BC9-813B-F7390A5B2F9C.jpeg

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Yeah, Joe did some pretty amazing things already, unlike the transphobic asshole that made that low res piece of garbage.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

It turns out that if you want to get republicans to care about politics all you have to do is put a democrat in the white house. It's great to see them getting involved in discussion on the real issues.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

I like how many Trumpists are mad about this oil pipeline.

Like, A few absurdly rich oil barons and their mercenaries (pipeline workers) had their get-rich-quick scheme to abuse government power to steal other peoples’ land and pollute it messed up.

I AM CRYING SO HARD

Fuck all these people.

I don’t want to take the time to explain this, but overproducing energy to get a few people rich and keep the cost of energy low is the most short-sighted ignorant thing.

“I hope you like paying more for gas! hurrdurr”

When you flood the human economy with cheap energy, you stimulate all kinds of growth. Unsustainable growth. Which is causing a population boom and when the finite resource runs out...

But, of course, Jesus will come fix it all before we pump/mine every last ounce of coal, oil, natuaral gas. So, no worries. Rape the Earth and get filthy rich. That’s the Lord’s will.

No chance their will be 10B people with no way to feed them or provide basic needs. That will NEVER happen.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

So

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

It's not just the pipeline he is messing with..he is messing with the oil production in lousianna,arkansas,and texas...going to be lots of jobs lost

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Jobs lost. Yes.

Jobs that should have never been. Yes.

As a Nation, we have an obligation to utilize natural resources is a responsible way.

A president could de-regulate the logging industry and claim all timber lands as eminent domain.

That would create 100,000’s of logging, mill, pulp processing, etc jobs. Cheap lumber and surpluses of toilet paper for the pandemic.

We would export lumber and paper products. Dominate the world markets and control prices of goods made as wood derivatives.

20 years of exponential growth. Lots of people getting rich.

Then, we have no trees. No way of making more. Lose all kinds of animals due to lack of habitat. Land slides and runoff messing up the land and waterways.

ALL the jobs and industry over-stimulated by the unrestricted production go belly up and now entire cities and generations of families are left with nothing and nowhere to go.

I don’t think we shouldn’t continue to produce oil. I think it is insane to encourage INCREASED production. Especially since we know the stuff is getting harder to come by.

Like I said, it is selfish and short-sighted to see it any other way.

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

Johnny Braaapp /

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Jobs lost. Yes.

>

> Jobs that should have never been. Yes.

>

> As a Nation, we have an obligation to utilize natural resources is a

> responsible way.

>

> A president could de-regulate the logging industry and claim all timber

> lands as eminent domain.

>

> That would create 100,000’s of logging, mill, pulp processing, etc jobs.

> Cheap lumber and surpluses of toilet paper for the pandemic.

>

> We would export lumber and paper products. Dominate the world markets

> and control prices of goods made as wood derivatives.

>

> 20 years of exponential growth. Lots of people getting rich.

>

> Then, we have no trees. No way of making more. Lose all kinds of animals

> due to lack of habitat. Land slides and runoff messing up the land and

> waterways.

>

> ALL the jobs and industry over-stimulated by the unrestricted production

> go belly up and now entire cities and generations of families are left

> with nothing and nowhere to go.

>

> I don’t think we shouldn’t continue to produce oil. I think it is insane

> to encourage INCREASED production. Especially since we know the stuff is

> getting harder to come by.

>

> Like I said, it is selfish and short-sighted to see it any other way.

0B3928F7-3AE7-42D3-A665-BF2DEC933D1D.jpeg

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

When Biden is finished and it takes 5 bucks to fill your moped don't start whining about prices .....when the unemplyment lines stretch even more don't say it's trumps doings..just live with it

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

punkrock randy /

Good luck Papa, they can only be convinced of anything through propaganda. That “news” they watch is only meant to put the fear in them. Facts are utterly useless. If only they could both read and comprehend all that you have typed.🤦🏼‍♂️

Re: Less than 29 hours to go...

> classic carl jepsen Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Bow down to the new overlord kids ! You all haven’t figured out yet

> that you are owned by the banks ! China owns your life and you all are

> happy to rent it back from them !

Only owned by the banks if you are in debt, I have zero, so whatever.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account