Super bowl picks

I think it is going to end up packers and chiefs....i like Rodgers but i think Mahomes is going to come out on top if his recent injury doesn't give him problems...

Re: Super bowl picks

Not really been following it this year, really weird to watch a game without the fan energy in the stands, both are great teams, but I will hope for the chiefs as living in MN we are legally obligated to hate the Packers, but I used to live in Milwaukee, so I can give Rodgers the credit he deserves, that would be a great game to watch though.

I wanted the eagles to make it this year but my pulling didn't help...#93 on the eagles is a cousins grandson so i had to try to drag them up but no luck....i have been a Mahomes fan from the start..i'll stick with him til the end

Green Bay vs. Bills. Green Bay wins SB. That's my HOPE.

Green Bay is a machine....I hate to admit it but they are...Rodgers is over that f-1 girl, so he is playing better...but god I hate them, lol. but they have a great shot. As a die hard Vikings fan it is hard to root for Green Bay, BUT they deserve it, they are incredible. The Vikings, as per usual, even with good talent, just can't get organized.

punkrock randy /

Minnesota North Stars

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Green Bay vs. Bills. Green Bay wins SB. That's my HOPE.

Won't work out for the bills when KC puts it on them today...SB is going to be GB v KC ..lol

No matter how it turns out i really hope they don't try to capitolize on Mahomes injury and try to side line him...i would like to see the game played all the way without injuries on either side

Dang guys i might have meant Brady in the super bowl...somebody pissed him off and they came out '"smokin"lol.. (edited)

Well did Brady show me or what....lol...was a good game and i hate my pick lost but the Bucs deserved it ...both sides played a good game...i sure hope my next pick was right ..sure hate to eat crow twice

punkrock randy /

I like football cause it’s pointy on both sides, can’t accidentally throw it backwards!!

I sure hope Mahomes gets to play...it will be a big difference if he doesn't..i.am behind by 2 points at the.moment but the nights young.... a match up with Mahomes and Brady should be a game worth watching with Mahomes talent and Bradys "LUCK"" .joking on that ...if Brady wins he deserves it

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Green Bay vs. Bills. Green Bay wins SB. That's my HOPE.

>

> Won't work out for the bills when KC puts it on them today...SB is going

> to be GB v KC ..lol

Lolo haha ooops >>>scratch GB >>incert TB ...my bad

I don't normally root for Mahomes (acts like a punk to me), but I hope he beats that cheatin' Brady and Gronk severely in the SB.

I just like the way he moves and can throw from any position...was wondering about him playing today but looks like he is in true form so far.Brady.is ok in my book and is one to not take lightly

It's sealed in stone...Mahomes against Brady.....actually i always feel a bit guilty saying it that way...it wouldn't be a game without the rest of the team ....so Chiefs vs Bucaneers for the super bowl....i will.stick with Mahomes for the win...

It wouldn't be a Super Bowl without Tom Brady (edited)

> Dirty Mike Wrote:

> It wouldn't be a Super Bowl without Tom Brady

Sure seems that way...he is nothing to take lightly as i said..lol i probably should dump Mahomes and go Brady lol

Gonna be hard for me to take if that cheatin' Brady gets to win at home in Florida.

Go Chiefs!

I'm with on the chiefs but Brady has a lot of luck behind him...they are talking about the blown call the ref made changed the game and i agree it might have been...i saw a few calls missed that i thought should have been seen..either way ...it is what it is

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> I'm with on the chiefs but Brady has a lot of luck behind him...they are

> talking about the blown call the ref made changed the game and i agree

> it might have been...i saw a few calls missed that i thought should have

> been seen..either way ...it is what it is

They're not calling holding like they should in these playoffs. Egregious missed calls. Both sides, but officiating is at a new low quality.

^ yeah yeah yeah, when you don't get your way it must be due to cheating....

Nobody said anybody cheated...refs are not calling a lot of penalties..seems he said ( on both sides ).don't come to a decent conversation just to stir shit

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> Gonna be hard for me to take if that cheatin' Brady gets to win at home

> in Florida.

>

> Go Chiefs!

^ Tell it to this one, he has had rants about this in yrs past, no end in sight, and I will shred him every time he runs some bs.

Through yrs of shit posting, and proclaiming his way of life to be the one true way, has made it personal, all hail "the great white hope" LOL :/

Brady was accused of cheating.. it was big news finally dropped..he is a good quarteback ..can't take that away from him....Don has a right to like him or not ,believe he knew the balls were underinflated or not....the under inflation might have been a factor ,i can't really say..i will say they had to be thrown accurate and in the right spot to be caught so i don't know that inflated right or not would change the outcome....the refs lately though seem to be over looking or missing a lot of calls it seems...on purpose or not i can't say but when you see it.on replay so obvious and at times they are right on top.of the play you have to wonder....i am not for or against Brady and will stay pulling for Chiefs..To me Don has the right to his opinion.....i saw somewhere posted that today young people are all about freedom of speech as long as they are the ones doing the speaking..it seems sometimes that is right on track.

You just haven't had to endure him as long as some of us have, give it a few yrs, he is negative for the sake of it.

Stephen in all honesty i noticed he was a little over bearing when i joined the site and brought a lot on himself but i have noticed for some time now he has been more joining in on conversations and talking with reason as.if he has tried to change and be more a part.of the group..i have noticed even then he is jumped on and ridiculed ...i notice this in him because the same happens to me..i came here to have conversations but was quick to learn you fell.in the groove of thought like those in the little klick here or you got jumped on and not allowed to have your own thoughts or ideas...i have said lots of times...i would prefer to have friends here yo talk over things but that doesn't happen much...i am too.old,hard headed and stubborn for sitting back and being told how i am to think or what i am to say so i have had some run ins several times...i don't stand for being pushed around on here or in person..as before i won't ever hold anything against you or anybody because you think different...you might convince me to think your way or you might not but i won't ever be made to think your way...

punkrock randy /

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> somewhere posted that today young people are all about freedom of speech

> as long as they are the ones doing the speaking..it seems sometimes that

> is right on track.

You’re old and out of touch

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account