Re: Super bowl picks

You're young and stupid..young really has nothing to do with it...it just appears you are just born stupid (edited)

Re: Super bowl picks

"Overbearing" is being very kind, I'm civil to him when he is, but will not put up with preaching or anything about trump, end of story.

Re: Super bowl picks

> Pops Peds Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Brady was accused of cheating.. it was big news finally dropped..he is a

> good quarteback ..can't take that away from him....Don has a right to

> like him or not ,believe he knew the balls were underinflated or

> not....the under inflation might have been a factor ,i can't really

> say..i will say they had to be thrown accurate and in the right spot to

> be caught so i don't know that inflated right or not would change the

> outcome....the refs lately though seem to be over looking or missing a

> lot of calls it seems...on purpose or not i can't say but when you see

> it.on replay so obvious and at times they are right on top.of the play

> you have to wonder....i am not for or against Brady and will stay

> pulling for Chiefs..To me Don has the right to his opinion.....i saw

> somewhere posted that today young people are all about freedom of speech

> as long as they are the ones doing the speaking..it seems sometimes that

> is right on track.

Brady was a BIG part of that cheating (non-Super Bowl caliber team UNTIL they got the fix in) team.

REMEMBER THIS AS YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR ANTICS.................Bill Bellicheat is the only coach in the NFL EVER to have been fined PERSONALLY 500,000 dollars for cheating. Brady went right along with it.

That's true history,boys.

Re: Super bowl picks

punkrock randy /

So who won the Super Blow?

Re: Super bowl picks

Next weekend

Re: Super bowl picks

punkrock randy /

So who won the Super Ball?

Re: Super bowl picks

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Gonna be hard for me to take if that cheatin' Brady gets to win at home

> in Florida.

>

> Go Chiefs!

Don's a Brady and Biden Cheater Conspiracy Theorist. LOL.

EDIT, OK, maybe the Patriots cheated. Biden did not, you old fool. (edited)

Re: Super bowl picks

punkrock randy /

Trump didn’t even know the Chiefs were from Missouri. I don’t give two shits about the foozeball and i knew that. Remember that idiot?

Re: Super bowl picks

Looked all over for a superb owl on tv. Couldn't find it

Re: Super bowl picks

I did actually pick KC to at least show up. I was wrong.

Re: Super bowl picks

Re: Super bowl picks

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I did actually pick KC to at least show up. I was wrong.

Me and you both..i actuallly figured Brady would pull it off but he did it worse than i expected ...i hung with pulling for Mahomes but got my butt handed to me lolll..oh well can't win them all....we'll be back though haha...buccs played a tough game ...they deserved the win (edited)

Re: Super bowl picks

punkrock randy /

I like real football better. They’re actually athletes, unlike the majority in football Americano.

Re: Super bowl picks

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I like real football better. They’re actually athletes, unlike the

> majority in football Americano.

American football is just rugby for wimps.

Re: Super bowl picks

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Brady was accused of cheating.. it was big news finally dropped..he is

> a

>

> > good quarteback ..can't take that away from him....Don has a right to

>

> > like him or not ,believe he knew the balls were underinflated or

>

> > not....the under inflation might have been a factor ,i can't really

>

> > say..i will say they had to be thrown accurate and in the right spot

> to

>

> > be caught so i don't know that inflated right or not would change the

>

> > outcome....the refs lately though seem to be over looking or missing a

>

> > lot of calls it seems...on purpose or not i can't say but when you see

>

> > it.on replay so obvious and at times they are right on top.of the play

>

> > you have to wonder....i am not for or against Brady and will stay

>

> > pulling for Chiefs..To me Don has the right to his opinion.....i saw

>

> > somewhere posted that today young people are all about freedom of

> speech

>

> > as long as they are the ones doing the speaking..it seems sometimes

> that

>

> > is right on track.

>

> Brady was a BIG part of that cheating (non-Super Bowl caliber team UNTIL

> they got the fix in) team.

>

> REMEMBER THIS AS YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR ANTICS.................Bill

> Bellicheat is the only coach in the NFL EVER to have been fined

> PERSONALLY 500,000 dollars for cheating. Brady went right along with it.

>

> That's true history,boys.

Cry us a river about everyone who cheated, when the results weren't the ones you wanted.

The Patriots (and now the Buccaneers) won their Super Bowls...and Biden is the President.

Re: Super bowl picks

What Bas said.

Re: Super bowl picks

I normally watch the superbowl and can totally enjoy watching it with friends and eating a bunch and having a party, and I get excited about it cuz why not - if you go to a dance club it's a lot more fun to not be the guy sitting in the corner and likewise it's fun to get into the game and just enjoy watching it.

But this yea, this year with covids, given the opportunity to watch it alone or not at all, I went with not at all. without someone around to get excited with, or coworkers to meet around the coffee machine and talk about it later, without any of the personal social aspects of watching the superbowl, it is useless. I can't make myself care about it for myself alone...

Re: Super bowl picks

> A Zed Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> > Don Ohio Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > > Pops Peds Wrote:

>

> >

>

> > > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> >

>

> > > Brady was accused of cheating.. it was big news finally dropped..he

> is

>

> > a

>

> >

>

> > > good quarteback ..can't take that away from him....Don has a right

> to

>

> >

>

> > > like him or not ,believe he knew the balls were underinflated or

>

> >

>

> > > not....the under inflation might have been a factor ,i can't really

>

> >

>

> > > say..i will say they had to be thrown accurate and in the right spot

>

> > to

>

> >

>

> > > be caught so i don't know that inflated right or not would change

> the

>

> >

>

> > > outcome....the refs lately though seem to be over looking or missing

> a

>

> >

>

> > > lot of calls it seems...on purpose or not i can't say but when you

> see

>

> >

>

> > > it.on replay so obvious and at times they are right on top.of the

> play

>

> >

>

> > > you have to wonder....i am not for or against Brady and will stay

>

> >

>

> > > pulling for Chiefs..To me Don has the right to his opinion.....i saw

>

> >

>

> > > somewhere posted that today young people are all about freedom of

>

> > speech

>

> >

>

> > > as long as they are the ones doing the speaking..it seems sometimes

>

> > that

>

> >

>

> > > is right on track.

>

> >

>

> > Brady was a BIG part of that cheating (non-Super Bowl caliber team

> UNTIL

>

> > they got the fix in) team.

>

> >

>

> > REMEMBER THIS AS YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY THEIR ANTICS.................Bill

>

> > Bellicheat is the only coach in the NFL EVER to have been fined

>

> > PERSONALLY 500,000 dollars for cheating. Brady went right along with

> it.

>

> >

>

> > That's true history,boys.

>

> Cry us a river about everyone who cheated, when the results weren't the

> ones you wanted.

>

> The Patriots (and now the Buccaneers) won their Super Bowls...and Biden

> is the President.

LOL! They must of cheated because someone's feeble mind couldn't comprehend how they could of won.

(edited)

Re: Super bowl picks

Since not working for Bellicheat, Brady might've got this win legit.

Re: Super bowl picks

^ Seriously, go fuck yourself. Why do you always troll for a fight? You are a lonely washed up has been, your glory days are over, just let the world improve. (edited)

Re: Super bowl picks

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> ^ Seriously, go ******* yourself. Why do you always troll for a fight? You

> are a lonely washed up has been, your glory days are over, just let the

> world improve.

You sound like Bas.................wouldn't want to fit in with HIS mentality or lack thereof.

Re: Super bowl picks

You sound like the past, you doddering old fool, how do I know? I'm old too, but unlike you, I can see the errors of the past and do not glorify them as you do. It was NOT better back then, granted the cars were cooler, but the way people were treated were not, what if you had been born a poor black child? You would not have such a superior attitude. Go to a right wing religious site where you belong.

Re: Super bowl picks

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Go to hell where you belong.

Re: Super bowl picks

punkrock randy /

I think the Vikings are going all the way. 🤘🏼

Re: Super bowl picks

The Buccaneers are going to do it again. Watch and see.

Re: Super bowl picks

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I think the Vikings are going all the way. 🤘🏼

We dare to dream every year...lol...."maybe next year" is our state motto! :)

Re: Super bowl picks

Doesn't everyone make a chance to win with that weird draft picks system?

Re: Super bowl picks

It can help, but coaching and all the talent working well together is as big a deal as who is on the team.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account