I fucking hate the Police.

Now they're out there pepper spraying 9 year olds because they were distraught and scared after seeing their parent get stabbed. Just when you think they can't get any lower.

Re: I fucking hate the Police.

punkrock randy /

Fuckin nazi pigs🖕🏾🖕🏼

♣Slew Foot♣ /

What about Gordon whatshisface Bing...

punkrock randy /

Stza time!!

yea, i wish i didnt, like i really want to trust that cops are out for good, and sure some are but even me, a well to do white dude, they've been vastly more a source of frustration or outright robbery - i've lost far more to police fuckery than actual thieves...

I was thinking about this the other day, a car sped past me well over the speed limit, and my thought wasnt "oh man that person is endangering me" rather it was that oh, that person is gonna get pulled over, reducing my likelihood of being pulled over. like thats a genuine and regular thought, when other cars are going faster to feel not insecurity for their recklessness but safety from the police by there being another target. That sucks! when you think about it that really sucks, that the policing of traffic laws is a greater fear than the risks created by violation of those laws

Jesse Nordlander /

all about that quota!

punkrock randy /

Yeah, always happy when cop bait flies by me🤞🏼

Agreed, though after cleaning up my life I find the cops have little to no interest in me, and that's just fine.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

just be good little sheep and wear your face diapers

Please crash your bike and die. Thanks!

You drive like a jack ass, run from the law, you will get shut down and maybe shot, you deserve it, that pitt crash was crazy, but had to be done, think you can out drive the hwy patrol? Think again. You learned to drive on a play station, the cops drive real cars you fucking idiot. Enjoy your cell fools.

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Please crash your bike and die. Thanks!

Littlechina thinks this monstrosity is a bike. Lolol lol lololol lol...lol lol 😆 😆

moped-army-6ca99f776814c2083bbd60380bd801ce.jpg

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> You drive like a jack ass, run from the law, you will get shut down and

> maybe shot, you deserve it, that pitt crash was crazy, but had to be

> done, think you can out drive the hwy patrol? Think again. You learned

> to drive on a play station, the cops drive real cars you fucking idiot.

> Enjoy your cell fools.

For someone who seems to hate technology, you seem to use it a lot.

Face diapers? Fuck you. I wish I could introduce you to the 14 amazing people I knew last year that are dead now you...will I don't like you too much now uh uhh no I don't.

Man, I hope you are just trolling.

Second, I've never had any problems with police. Which is honestly a miracle. As I've been let off with wayy more than I should have. But I'm beginning to understand that even if 99% of police are great people that respect what they are meant to do.1% is way too many pieces of shit with a lisense to kill. Also, it seems kind of screwed up that we hire so many veteran solders as cops. I mean veteran yes of course. But it seems that the majority hired are combat vets, infantry n such. I'm not pannin combat veterans, but it seems odd that the people that we push to the top of the list were trained to and did kill. To be cops.

punkrock randy /

Not all cops are bad, but if you aren’t white, more of them are.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Too bad everyone's bad day at work doesn't make the news..

Tweaker trash /

I’m with Will on this one. I’m constantly debating between if I should absolutely hate them, or not. I have met some of the best people ever who are cops....but I’ve also had some extremely bad encounters with them. One being a moped rally in my city. Where undercover cops forced an out of town rider into a curb on purpose. Made him crash. Sped down the street. And when I rode up on them (not knowing they were cops) they jumped out of the car and threw me on the ground by my shirt. Which ripped and left a crazy ring bruise around my neck. Also tackled another rider. And were about to beat the shit out of us...they stated their intentions clearly. Until they saw the rest of the ride with cell phones, camera out. They they got back in the car and left. That is not policing. That is fucking with people and using your power to be an asshole. Second note. I hate that ever time I’m driving, legal, within the speed limit. If I see a cop I panic. Because they have the ability to fuck up my life if they are just bored. This is not how it should be.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I have had cops pull over aggressive drivers that cut me off or double yellowed it to pass they recovered 15 moped thefts only 1 is still MIA.

It's a hard job but it is a job I've had good waitresses and horrible servers....

I have yet to see a waiter mace a child, suffocate someone for fun or shoot someone in the back though.

punkrock randy /

> ♣Slew Foot♣ Wrote:

> Too bad everyone's bad day at work doesn't make the news..

Yeah, pretty dumb fuckin’ statement boss. My “bad days” at work don’t consist of killing minorities disproportionately. Shooting someone in the back as they are fleeing isn’t just a “bad day” at work. Too many cops can’t wait for that “bad day”. I hope you have a bad day today, but not because I hope you’ll take another human’s life.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I bet it happened. Big world. Airline pilots bad days are bad too are all pilots mass murderers? We should put the Rico act on everything now I think about . . ..

There now I don't like ketchup and pe4fer catsup...

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I do look squinty eyed at the postal guys so I am guilty too...

I like cops. My favorite cop is Officer Down.

(edited)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I thought she would make a great nanny...

Probably Fred /

> Bas Autowas Wrote:

> I have yet to see a waiter mace a child, suffocate someone for fun or

> shoot someone in the back though.

No they and other food service workers just Adulterate the food with spit, mucus, Micro organisms/bacteria, urine, fecal matter, hairs, blood, sperm, cleaning chemicals and when they do something on purpose it’s even worse

Yeah, well mock and talk shit all you want. I've been through enough experiences from them to say what I mean.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

They are a lot like dogs...

They sense fear and the first 7 seconds tell how the story is gonna go...

punkrock randy /

They sense fear? You’re fucking stupid, they create fear. Doesn’t matter if you’re breaking the law. Ask enough squares who don’t even break laws intentionally, still makes most nervous.

I've been hassled by the police many times and had to deal with their bullshit. Every experience I've had with them has always been when I was doing nothing wrong, I'm not a criminal or do I go around doing things to attract any negative or police attention. A lot of them are assholes, and they get off on being assholes while being able to get away with it under the cover of law.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account