I’m buying DOGE coin

I’m really a skeptic when it comes to crypto currency. But the other day I looked around at all the useless crap I buy with my money.

It would be a lot more organized if I had some imaginary money... Instead of all these bags and heaps I have lying around.

Doge is hovering around 2-3 cents right now all I need is a few million doge and the price to go up to 10-20 cents... and I’ll be good! Sell that sizzle and buy more when the price comes down....

Anyone have any crypto?

What sites are you buying and selling on?

What wallets are you using?

7606BA78-4171-41F4-A188-55EA31B8ED0C.jpeg

Re: I’m buying DOGE coin

I've used coinbase for years. I've also been in crypto since 2013. Your attitude is a dangerous one, but it's not necessarily wrong. You have to be willing to wait if you want to make the money you're hoping. The Dogecoin bubble seems like it's already burst, in which case it will be 2-4 years of stagnation/steady small decrease in price before another bubble. This shit has been happening for years with all of the big coins. Look up historical graphs of BTC, LTC, DOGE, etc and you'll see a pattern.

I dusted off my old 2013 dogecoin wallet to find 100 dogecoin sitting in it. I got it for free. I didn't buy doge then because it's just a copy and paste of LiteCoin with a doge meme for the logo. I opted to use my profits from Bitcoin to diversify and invest in coins that brought technological developments and new ideas to the world of crypto, such as Peercoin which is now worthless. In my mind, Ethereum and Monero are valuable prospects for future value, Dogecoin is iffy since the current value is really just reliant on a pump and dump model. But I've been wrong before and I'll continue to be wrong until I die

I really think this Doge pump and dump will continue to happen I just want to be in a good enough position to take advantage of it ...

When it went to .08 the other night lots of hype and people came out of the woodwork

I downloaded coinbase pro but I can’t buy Doge on there

I’ve also been watching the market cap make big swings which I assume is people that have been accumulating for years getting out with huge gains (edited)

Don’t sleep fellas!

We’re creeping along at 5 cent right now

Rumors about a possible Doge coin Super Bowl commercial.

The other day market cap was hovering around 3-4 billion

Today it’s at 7billion and climbing ( pic is a day or so old)

Elon Musk keeps tweeting about it

If you want to watch something take off

Or watch me cry about the money I lose “ when it all crashes down” stay tuned

F734191D-61FE-4F58-A631-8C72F8A4E89F.png

I don't trust that shit, but it's interesting to watch.

You trust the government and their paper promises I know

I was a non believer when Bitcoin was at $1,000 now I’m buying wayyy less of it at $30-40k.

Kid that told me to buy them then has 30 or so now.... I’m not good at math but I know $30,000 is a lot

Doge coin won’t get to that but it’s journey to .25 and .50 is going to make the early adoption rich not the people who buy In at $1.00 when it feels safe

Bitcoin is fake!!!!!........

.....Logs in to bank to check electronic funds......

This is what real money looks like

It's interesting for sure, but I don't see the staying power, not saying you are wrong....but it seems so sketch

I'll take the paper promise, the c-notes in my pocket are worth what they are worth...I have a lot more of them than I used to, so sticking with that. I have plenty to barter with too if that all goes to shit.

I embrace the sketchy

Mopeds are sketchy as fuck

And I’ll buy one for $300 sometimes and not even use it

May as well grab up 9-10,000 Doge coin for few hundo before it hits $1....

What if it goes down to less than .01 ? I don’t think it will right now it’s not breaking below.05 and that is saying a lot like I’ve never been so confident about imaginary shit in my life

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg

your best investment

> Rich Condor Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I embrace the sketchy

>

> Mopeds are sketchy as fuck

>

> And I’ll buy one for $300 sometimes and not even use it

>

> May as well grab up 9-10,000 Doge coin for few hundo before it hits

> $1....

>

> What if it goes down to less than .01 ? I don’t think it will right now

> it’s not breaking below.05 and that is saying a lot like I’ve never been

> so confident about imaginary shit in my life

I don't hate you for your thoughts, I just don't share your view. I almost hope it works out.

Isn't dogecoin just a meme copy of litecoin? How's it doing

> Aaron Blair Wrote:

> Isn't dogecoin just a meme copy of litecoin? How's it doing

It’s basically the worlds new currency

I been trying to tell people about these gains over here when I started this you could grab some for $.02 now it’s at .06

That’s more than doubling your money!

Try it with $100 or $1000 but it’s going to go bust tonight there’s whisperings of a Doge coin Super Bowl commercial I bet it passes .10 soon after that

> Rich Condor Wrote:

> > Aaron Blair Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Isn't dogecoin just a meme copy of litecoin? How's it doing

>

> It’s basically the worlds new currency

>

> I been trying to tell people about these gains over here when I started

> this you could grab some for $.02 now it’s at .06

>

> That’s more than doubling your money!

>

> Try it with $100 or $1000 but it’s going to go bust tonight there’s

> whisperings of a Doge coin Super Bowl commercial I bet it passes .10

> soon after that

There was a Dogecoin nascar like 4 or 5 years ago. Didn't really help the price.

>

> There was a Dogecoin nascar like 4 or 5 years ago. Didn't really help

> the price.

Doge is at $.07 today (up 25% so far today)

Too bad Elon Musk wasn’t driving the NASCAR

> Rich Condor Wrote:

> >

>

> > There was a Dogecoin nascar like 4 or 5 years ago. Didn't really help

>

> > the price.

>

> Doge is at $.07 today (up 25% so far today)

>

> Too bad Elon Musk wasn’t driving the NASCAR

You should really sell now. The numbers are against you.

"Honestly, I don't really mind pumping coins, particularly joke coins like Doge. But if I see another post from someone saying "but what if Doge is the next Bitcoin" I think I'll crack!

You can only pump a coin like Doge so far! I'm seeing people saying "what if it gets to $100 or even $1000?". Do they have any idea how many of these coins are in circulation?!

Part of the whole joke of Doge was its rediculous supply cap and real terms inflation, with literally billions of new coins being generated annually. You can only sustain the upwards trajectory of something like that for so long...

If you're a newbie playing with Doge, these is a huge chance your going to lose next to everything. The actual coin is designed to lose "value", the fundamental function of the coin is actively working against you!"

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/leur6k/dogecoin_produces_10000_coins_per_block_at_a_rate/

There is no way it’s going back below .08 with a $10 billion market cap

A3A75A8D-B557-44E8-81CC-A5C6FC9A6CDF.png

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Part of me wants to throw $100 at it but i honestly dont know where to begin.

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> Part of me wants to throw $100 at it but i honestly dont know where to

> begin.

Seriously, it's too late. I don't know what else to say, but Doge is literally designed to inflate the shit out of itself.

doge is a joke and the fact that it's trading up really illustrates just what a bullshit waste our stock market is. We dont need the stock market. it is bullshit. it's like pastafarianism being recognized as a religion, it's a parody that has become the example

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> Part of me wants to throw $100 at it but i honestly dont know where to

> begin.

Get started mang you can thank me later

Get Binance.US app on ur phone and do it

punkrock randy /

Rich is caught up in a dogecoin pyramid scheme.

It all seems kinda scammy, that someone like musk for example can invest a ton into bitcoin, then tell everyone, then the price shoots up cuz he said so, and he makes millions. like here's another way for rich and powerful to use their riches and power to make more riches and power. Who benefitted? What really just happened?

Right now all these crypto’s are going crazy!

Tons of people taking Doge profits today market cap came down from 10 billion to 8 billion..... loads of millionaires were just made from Doge coin still tons of opportunity with it I’m buying more right now as well as a few other types of crypto I’ve been researching

It came down to .06 today and I’m still up over 100%

Just signed up for a VPN and I plan on doing some staking on Bybit

If Jimi was still alive, he could add a verse about market bubbles and the people that plan on getting rich off of them.

Elon understands rockets. He probably has great programs for predicting apogee and applied it to crypto. So he can jump off before it comes back down ballistic.

it's not worth the stress haha

We will see.... progress is being posted....

We’re at .07 cents again..... if you think the price is gonna jump off a cliff and go back below .01 you’re dreaming!

And shit if it does I’ll probably triple down

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account