Cuomo lies again!

Re: Cuomo lies again!

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Hey donnie boy. Go fuck yourself.

Finally came out of hiding? You terrorist loving, America hating piece of shit. Fuck off dumdum.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

hey don. they still hating on i see.

lol

WWG1WGA

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

WWG1WGA

The “jump off a bridge” club.

The new “stupid is as stupid does” (edited)

136.jpg

Actually, this is probably true. In my field I've been hearing about this for months.

People are/have been dropping like flys in assisted living/health rehab facilities. It was exposed that a facility in my county had 55 cases out of sixty residents last month, 25 died. I'm not a fan of don but in this case he isn't wrong.

I do not watch Fox news, but it totally makes sense with this particular article. Things are much worse than we think for the elderly.

A few years ago I sold my magnum to help my buddies family after he died, he and his wife were both disabled and in a facility. Last month, she died of covid in the facility. She was one of the 25 that died.

It may be true, neither side is beneath lying, but I will put no stock in it unless reported on a legitimate news source. (edited)

Ahh, Gotcha Steven. Understand.

Even if it were true, you sure as hell wasn't worried about the last four years of lies from someone you did vote for. You clearly have no brain.

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> hey don. they still hating on i see.

>

> lol

>

> WWG1WGA

You mad? Haha. I'm not mad. I didnt get censored. Haha. Um, qanon is not the way quack.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

🐏🐑

Overpriced Parts /

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> It may be true, neither side is beneath lying, but I will put no stock

> in it unless reported on a legitimate news source.

Where are you going to find a legitimate news source? Ham radio maybe?. Maybe 40 years ago news would be halfway legitimate (the press would still kill some stories if told to from higher up though) but it’s not legitimate in any shape or form now.

Main stream media, Big tech/media, big business, Billionaire globalists, Hollywood, pro sports, own everything including most governments all pushing the same agenda nowadays: all about feelings, trophies for all, phone in face, fear not any facts that’s against their agenda, say anything against you’ll be canceled, do and buy what they say is best or no phone or Internet for you.

3C93E9BD-9CFA-4463-A8BE-5704D3A80037.jpeg

They all make so much money from china now that it cannot be challenged without hurting their bottom line

03E5E0DE-D3EF-4EC3-89B4-54FDA11E5A95.jpeg

This is a joke! Today the president, wife and dogs were outside the Whitehouse today (putting compassion feeling decorations on it) and the press instead of asking about the 25,000 asylum-seekers, unchallenged immigration, Como facts Manipulation, Energy and other hot topics the press asked the president about his dogs and coffee, it’s worse than softball questions it’s cotton candy questions Being asked.

I normally only watch local local news, weather and such but local news not local any more being one of 200 channels owned by a Single company (nextstar)

Man the the same lawmakers who broke up AT&T and standard oil are doing nothing nowadays to break up the Giants, How can lawmakers making $170,000 a year paying higher rent in high rent district with high expenses and high taxes a year be worth millions In a short time?

> Overpriced Parts Wrote:

> > Stephen Keller Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > It may be true, neither side is beneath lying, but I will put no stock

>

> > in it unless reported on a legitimate news source.

>

> Where are you going to find a legitimate news source? Ham radio maybe?.

> Maybe 40 years ago news would be halfway legitimate (the press would

> still kill some stories if told to from higher up though) but it’s not

> legitimate in any shape or form now.

>

> Main stream media, Big tech/media, big business, Billionaire globalists,

> Hollywood, pro sports, own everything including most governments all

> pushing the same agenda nowadays: all about feelings, trophies for all,

> phone in face, fear not any facts that’s against their agenda, say

> anything against you’ll be canceled, do and buy what they say is best or

> no phone or Internet for you.

>

> They all make so much money from china now that it cannot be challenged

> without hurting their bottom line

>

> This is a joke! Today the president, wife and dogs were outside the

> Whitehouse today (putting compassion feeling decorations on it) and the

> press instead of asking about the 25,000 asylum-seekers, unchallenged

> immigration, Como facts Manipulation, Energy and other hot topics the

> press asked the president about his dogs and coffee, it’s worse than

> softball questions it’s cotton candy questions Being asked.

>

> I normally only watch local local news, weather and such but local news

> not local any more being one of 200 channels owned by a Single company

> (nextstar)

>

> Man the the same lawmakers who broke up AT&T and standard oil are doing

> nothing nowadays to break up the Giants, How can lawmakers making

> $170,000 a year paying higher rent in high rent district with high

> expenses and high taxes a year be worth millions In a short time?

So the solution is to create a whacked out conspiracy theory and proclaim it truth? Qanon. Thats whacked shit there regardless of politics or media. (edited)

punkrock randy /

Roff trusts in Q. And DumOhiO don’t give a fuck about anyone but himself, he’s made that perfectly clear through this pandemic. 30-32 Don? Mostly nursing homes =D~on?

Speaking of conspiracies

14D4A9C0-2F6C-42E4-90D8-F682B06A2317.jpeg

Change the subject.........liberal tactics. Cuomo treacherously hid numbers for fear of investigation. Keep your heads in the sand.

Find something else to do Don.

No answer? RIiiight! LOL!

If you bothered to read, I said I would believe that the event in question took place IF it is reported on a legit news source. Why don't you preach your crap on some right wing extremist site where people share your views? Why stir shit here? Most don't share your political leanings. Do you just live to argue and piss people off? We don't need you to save us, or try to help us see the light or whatever it is you think you are doing here.

punkrock randy /

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> DumOhiO don’t give a fuck about anyone but

> himself, he’s made that perfectly clear through this pandemic. 30-32

> Don? Mostly nursing homes =D~on?

News media,CNN,MSNBC,CBS,ABC,PBS,and a host of OTHER fake news lied to you for four years and are STILL lying about Trump. You just keep lapping it up,Bud.

No one needs to lie about trump, he lies to your face all day every day, you are the brainwashed one. But why do you push his agenda here, it is not welcome, we are not religious nuts....take your views elsewhere, but I think you just like projecting negativity, just like diaper daddy. You are afraid of your vanishing lifestyle, good riddance to it. You preach hate and racism, anyone not like you is wrong etc, the world is sick of your type, dry up and blow away in the winds of change you fossil.

Part of the cancel culture,brainwashed one?

Damn straight, it should be a felony to even mention trump's name, I know that is too much to hope for, but he is the biggest menace this country has ever faced, and we beat him. LEGALLY. But you still have not mentioned why you push his views here, no one want to hear it, why do you persist? Can you answer that?

Dumdum is a terrorist loving piece of shit.

> Don Ohio Wrote:

> News media,CNN,MSNBC,CBS,ABC,PBS,and a host of OTHER fake news lied to

> you for four years and are STILL lying about Trump. You just keep

> lapping it up,Bud.

LOL! The chump lost! It is God's will. Deal with it. Quit listening to fox, oan and maxnews cause the election is over and Biden won.

^^ now who's been listening to the wrong news sources dum dum??? You didn't pray hard enough, shame on you! LOL LOL 😆 (edited)

punkrock randy /

God voted for Biden!!!! 🌈🎉🎊🍻

Deal with it =Don, your savior has spoken!!!🙌🏽

> punkrock randy Wrote:

> God voted for Biden!!!! 🌈🎉🎊🍻

>

> Deal with it =Don, your savior has spoken!!!🙌🏽

Yes god works in mysterious ways right?

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account