Re: Back in the game!

So fucking cool.....more pics as you get into her please! At 54yo we all have some "cosmetic issues" ;)

Found this today. I'll just leave this here.

81-Offensive-Ads-From-The-Past-21.jpg.optimal.jpg

For those of you that can’t read the print...

FA3B3591-8225-4AC9-AB8D-2A1F597CC1F4.jpeg

I don’t think that type of advertising would go over very well today.

It reminded me of a story an older guy told me. He was driving in the thick german fog and ran off the road, hit a tree, was ejected through the windshield and walked away.

For anyone that has driven an old VW, that’s a hard story to picture. That car fit me like a shoe.

A VW is also the kinda car where people advocated not wearing seatbelts because sometimes “it’s better be be thrown free from the crash”. 😬

Too bad your so far away from me, I still lots of old type 1 parts around.

Hans Potgieter /

Really nice car

My first car was a 76 beetle. Exactly the same color as yours. Drove through whole of southern africa with it. Sometimes people could not believe that I got to some places with the only 2 wheel drive bug. Bugs are really good in sand but not so much in rocky areas.

Have fun and enjoy.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> I don’t think that type of advertising would go over very well today.

Right click on the image I posted and tell me the name of the file.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> For those of you that can’t read the print...

ha, wow. I totally thought it was gonna be about a kid and safety but there's not much safety in those things so... sterotypes about women being shitty drivers makes sense

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account