RIP Rush

punkrock randy /

Just kidding, fuck off eternally. I’m behind on news, vacationing in the Smokies in TN. Time to drive home in the morning and see the snowstorm carnage on the highway.

Re: RIP Rush

Jimmy Cincinnati /

Never listened to him, but regardless its sad to hear of anyone passing away. RIP Rush!

> Jimmy Cincinnati Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Never listened to him, but regardless its sad to hear of anyone passing

> away. RIP Rush!

I mean the guy had a segment called "AIDs update" where he sang the names of people who died of AIDs and mocked them. He also indoctrinated countless people across this country, filling their head with bullshit. The backwoods mountain guy I bought my DT50 off of talked to me for 4 hours about politics, and his expression of his distaste for Jews and Muslims was always followed by a sentence along the lines of "You're a smart guy but you're uninformed, you really need to listen to Rush Limbaugh". His town was a shithole former mining town in shambles, and he repeatedly mentioned how "liberalism is a mental disease". The conservative town in a conservative county in a state that rarely (if ever) had a liberal legislature was convinced that the boogeyman liberals were the cause of their strife.

Rush vehemently denied Nicotine was addictive and that smoking causes cancer. I can't find anything online to suggest he ever rescinded these harmful, stupid claims.

I have no sympathy for people who sew the divide in our country's populous and dispute scientific consensus with no evidence for profit. I only wish his suffering was great, though the upper bounds of his suffering pale in comparison to the suffering inflicted by the likes of him on our great country.

Fuck that pig....

Good riddance.

genuinely awful person, Still there's less cause to celebrate when just the tumor is removed, while the cancer's already metasticized and spread throughout the body

LMFAO! Probably didn't wear a mask and wash his hands. Good riddance.

Pushrod Fifty /

Fat douchebag bigot, melt in hell on my watch!

“I would never wish death upon anyone. I will admit, however, that there are obituaries I will chuckle about upon reading.” -some hipster or something idk but it wasn’t me. 100% behind the statement.

He was the beginning of the decline of conservatism, of making "hate" ok, no loss.

Pushrod Fifty /

He made 89 million a year doing his radio thing.

We are not in a good place, with a strong antiintellectual climate and distrust of science and education

punkrock randy /

Drumph did a great job paying his respects on 🦊 Fucks news. I highly recommend listening for a hearty chuckle.🤣👌🏼

Not going to bother, the less attention paid to that windbag from the past the better.

punkrock randy /

No, it’s short and sweet. You can really tell who he cares about most in life, just him. I don’t watch Fox unless my comedy news shows show me a clip worth watching. Drumph actually is right, Rush wasn’t worth two shits or a fuck. Sayonara hateful dickbag✌🏼

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account