pjeodeo pt4

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Re: pjeodeo pt4

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
Screenshot_20210221-172601.png

Awww, somebody is butt hurt Joe won the election. Unions can go straight to fucking hell. (edited)

punkrock randy /

Keep it together little China, only 3 years and about 11 months to go, maybe you’ll grow up by then. And you need to start respecting your commander in chief, you unpatriotic bastard.

Commdigi News👍

Just give up junkie boy, no-one is clicking on your links. Especially not when you don't even embed them.

Oh no! The world is ending! .....for Chinarelli that is. The election is over. Chump lost get over it.

crne_rupe_istine_i_zablude_o_kosmickom_fenomenu_aps_734275395.jpg

I don't think he even believes that crap he posts, just does it to piss people off.

go try to impress your clique elsewhere.

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> go try to impress your clique elsewhere.

Like wise chump supporter! Um, this aint a chump site dum dum.

chinarelli_is_brainwashed.png

punkrock randy /

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> go try to impress your clique elsewhere.

You have no clique whatsoever. Do you have a single real friend? Not making fun, you just seem sad and alone.

😁 stiks n stones

> 😁 stiks n stones

Will get your threads deleted. Like three of them in a week bruh. You're out there man. (edited)

if this makes you feel like a man.

kay sera

> if this makes you feel like a man.

No not really. Its the crap that you post to feel like a man that causes it to be removed.

> kay sera

The correct spelling is: Que Sera, Sera.

Sometimes I like to let the thread fester for a few days and let him put effort into it, feel like 'this might actually be the one that triggers libs' before I close it, more satisfying that way.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I like the part where nobody even clicks on the links he posts. He’s incapable of posting his own original thoughts because there are none.

Haha I have one of these guys on my facebook that consistently posts clickbait that disagrees with his argument. Sometimes he even posts sarcastic or parody articles thinking they are real. Sometimes it's hard to believe people are actually this stupid and gullible but I guess having 3rd grade reading comprehension is how they manage to believe this shit. You almost wish you could be inside their tiny angry confused brain for a day.

It's pretty easy to ignore these stupid threads, every now and then I'll respond to something really stupid but I figure if this is how folks want to spend the time they could be working on mopeds, just creating digital garbage, they can knock themselves out and I'll just close it when it gets especially nasty and they can start over. Like digging holes and filling them back in, only at least digging holes you get exercise.

I miss the days when you could read a headline and write it off as satire from some place like "The Onion" without even reading it. Here is an example I saw today that stood out.

"Al Jazeera to launch rightwing media platform"

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/feb/23/al-jazeera-rightwing-media-platform-conservatives-rightly

Extra long silent pause from chinarelli.

Haha have you seen the one called 'epoch times' it's run by Falun gong, the Chinese cult... I guess they have a good understanding of how to run a cult and manipulate trumpsters. I think I'm in the wrong line of work, I could be making so much more money ripping off these idiots if I didn't have dignity.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

I wonder if the quantum computer is being used to reshape society. It's been running nearly a year.

I mean it could've solved global warming...

Every genome sequenced. Every disease cured but the only thing going on since is manipulation of the masses.

punkrock randy /

The Onion is the best source for unbiased news. Puts fox entertainment news to shame big time.

wont answer till you grow mentally.

i can wait.

> wont answer till you grow mentally.

>

> i can wait.

So do you really believe that chump will be inaugurated March 4th?? 😆

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account