Re: pjeodeo pt4

I love when people get so plainly embarassed, and stand there covered in egg, to claim "I was just feeding the trolls" or whatever. Like, "i know you guys all heartily embarassed me but i've put up these walls that keep my mind from admitting it by pretending it was all a ploy to get you, and that I win by encouraging you to shame me further"

Will, this is the internet, not the real world. Nobody “gets” anybody. Nobody wins or loses. Nobody has egg on their face. Maybe crumbs on the keyboard. You should get out more, and quit taking these pretend relationships so seriously.

It’s all 1’s and 0’s

it's all a game.

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> it's all a game.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /
Screenshot_20210214-004956.png

Bless your heart.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Wow then they use the pause stick the hug me sweater and love me bed...

No revolt was successful since the invention of the maxim gun. There have be coups and overthrown dictators but no revolts since Louie the 17th.

"when tyranny becomes law, when the forces who are supposed to protect us are the ones that murder us, I will not comply."

cute tough guy ploy but either you just post shit like that to feel tough and puff your lil chest and hide to come out later and say "man if it was me i'da knocked him right out in the jaw pow!"

OR

you mean it and have some serious mental problems become a mass shooter, maybe you go shoot some bad cops, all because you didnt want an inept old man to replace the far more inept embarassing old man that was there before?

I do worry about people who wind up repeating that kinda shit until they actually do join up with ISIS, or its american counterparts, fully believing they'r doing the righteous thing

^ You SHOULD worry about people like that, that's how the capitol got breached... :/

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> ^ You SHOULD worry about people like that, that's how the capitol got

> breached... :/

Yep, agreed.

Except

5E750CA7-1223-4C52-A16D-E23F881B0F1F.jpeg

> Seth B Wrote:

> Except

> >

Anyone involved in that riot should be buried under the jail, charged with everything that can be dreamt up. I know it will never happen, but that whole thing was utterly unacceptable.

It's not like law officer is actually a credible news source.

punkrock randy /

Law Officer 🤣 good joke Seth

He just enjoys triggering people, and I have to say it works, such a weird internet phenomenon...happens to me too...but I'm almost 100% sure he does not believe the bullshit he posts, but what I will never understand is why some get joy out of pissing people off? As much as the internet is a great resource, what it has done to interpersonal interaction is pretty awful. I guess if you grow up with it you "know" most of what people post is bs or meant as a joke, or just to be an ass, as opposed to when pre-internet people lived by they your word is who you are idea? People like that have always been the price you pay for a free society, but with the internet, you get exposed to so many more of them than in pre-internet times.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

pulls trigger <[=^)

> Seth B Wrote:

> Except

> >

Your honor, I now present evidence A:

Political Editorial by "Law Officer"

as you can see this undeniably biased evidence still clearly depicts an opposing point: how incredibly biased our justice system is, and how unequipped we were to deal with an embarrassing gaggle of misled morons who post things about how we must stand up to tyrrany, but are actually incapable of much more than reposting of memes, certainly incapable of understanding any of the themes or even what's going on around them.

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> pulls trigger <[=^)

Exactly what I would expect from you, but can you explain why you enjoy pissing people off so much? Or is it just a knee-jerk reaction and you don't really know why?

> Stephen Keller Wrote:

> > __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡

> ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > pulls trigger <[=^)

>

> Exactly what I would expect from you, but can you explain why you enjoy

> pissing people off so much? Or is it just a knee-jerk reaction and you

> don't really know why?

An unhappy person will try to make others unhappy.

There is a specific psychology to it, or probably several explanations, but I think what I see most is that kind of trolling, when people try to elicit an emotional response to something they remain calmly apathetic to, It's a confrontational dominance thing. by not caring about something and manipulating others into becoming upset, it gives a sense of superiority. Dominance.

Theres other motivations sure, like an inside joke or role playing but I think its the dominance aspect that makes people get off by "triggering" others. Makes them feel like they've won an argument by not even participating in it but by making the other parties upset. Or just feel in control by manipulating others

Probably that need for domination could stem from narcissism, antisocial personality, or maybe just to help mentally justify lack of social acceptance... or needing control to keep up their self-esteem, I dunno that's what I see

> Born to be WillD Wrote:

> There is a specific psychology to it, or probably several explanations,

> but I think what I see most is that kind of trolling, when people try

> to elicit an emotional response to something they remain calmly

> apathetic to, It's a confrontational dominance thing. by not caring

> about something and manipulating others into becoming upset, it gives a

> sense of superiority. Dominance.

>

> Theres other motivations sure, like an inside joke or role playing but I

> think its the dominance aspect that makes people get off by "triggering"

> others. Makes them feel like they've won an argument by not even

> participating in it but by making the other parties upset. Or just feel

> in control by manipulating others

>

> Probably that need for domination could stem from narcissism, antisocial

> personality, or maybe just to help mentally justify lack of social

> acceptance... or needing control to keep up their self-esteem, I dunno

> that's what I see

Well written, I'm kind of simple, I just see a mal-adjusted asshole....?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account