childrens tv???

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

Re: childrens tv???

So why all of the sudden are worried about another country when you have yet to prove the election was "stolen" in your own???

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Fake news.

Omg the world is ending because its not going as planned for chinarelli. LMFAO! (edited)

Can Simon quarantine this guy?

Only allow his account 1 OT thread to shitpost instead of bumping all the shit threads to the top.

SOME people are trying to have conversations in here.

__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ /

then stay out.

go play with your clique

> Papa _ Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Can Simon quarantine this guy?

>

> Only allow his account 1 OT thread to shitpost instead of bumping all

> the shit threads to the top.

>

> SOME people are trying to have conversations in here.

Agreed. When his whacked out conspiracy theories are met with the resistance of any reasoning we are the bad guys that are "impressing" some kind of "clique". Qanon. What kind of whacked out clique is that shit??? He did post this slogan btw... WWG1WGA. So really when it comes down to it, we're not even supposed to be using off-topic for politics or religion. That would be why chinarelli has had three previous threads vanish into a black hole. LMFAO!

Aside from the fact that this "news" is already ancient history by now, imagine being such a stuck up prude that you have problems with things like this.

Denmark is a great country and a penis guy on tv is really the least of their worries (rampant racism is)

♣Slew Foot♣ /

But according to studies the real reason for the happiest place being Scandinavian countries follow a doctrine of others before yourself and even if they were not happy they would not complain and they do not envy material goods.

I thought it was real kids tv which is mindrot...

Teletubbies are just recruiters for Panera bread....

so you promote a childrens show depicting a character with a 20 foot dick that can do anything?

your seriously sick.

punkrock randy /

> __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ Wrote:

> so you promote a childrens show depicting a character with a 20 foot

> dick that can do anything?

>

> your seriously sick.

You’re seriously sick is what you meant to say. It’s not his seriously sick.

How did chinarelli find out about this 20 ft. penis? Why did chinarelli do a search for a 20 ft. penis?? Why is chinarelli talking about and posting this 20 ft. penis???

Chinarelli: “Alexa, tell the joke about Ranger Rick and his 10 foot dick.”

Alexa: “Did you mean... John Dillermand is a Danish stop motion animated children's television series about a man and his very long penis. It premiered on 3 January 2021 on DR Ramasjang.”

Chinarelli: “Alexa STAAAHP! WTF?!?”

Then he googled it.

That’s my guess.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Althogh it kind exposes a little-known condition that may require one or more partners to seek support groups...

Sometimes I have a really hard time telling whether y'all are serious.

you spend half the time being mad at people for being too sensitive

but then come back for the other half to cry that there's a kids show about a guy with a silly super long dick.

Do you watch a lot of childrens TV?

I would rather have my kid watch a story about a guy with a silly dick than the old peter pan disney movies.

What's your specific problem with this? because i could identify some problems with the show, and some positives too. I'm curious what about it makes you upset though, just internalized discomfort with genitalia, or something with maybe real substance?

♣Slew Foot♣ /

Yeah everybody just laughs it off. It is a medical condition. Lucky guy they say...

But it's like they've seen God they fall down on their knees or run away it isn't funny...

Chinarelli worried about his small penis asks: "Alexa, who has the longest penis and how long is it?"

Wait, what's wrong with Peter pan? I mean I haven't watched it for 25 years.

Ohhhh my.....

♣Slew Foot♣ /

My first movie was sigh...

Song of the South zipittey du da....

yea it's fuckin bad haha. we got a hand me down tinkerbell nightgown and my daughter was all of a sudden real into tinkerbell, so we thought OK sure, let's preview peter pan, make sure it's not too scary or whaever.

holy fuck.

like 1) blatant, absolutely blatant racist stereotypes of the "red man"

but also the peter/wendy relationship is prety fuckin gross too - like this weird 50's nuclear family dynamic where the woman is completely docile and subservient. (not to mention the weird mother/lover dynamic). it's like all the weird of the "pure" girl/child snow white, but the specific man-woman stereotypes even stronger

contrast that with like Moana now, who has no man to depend on, it's her own bravery, motivation, and in the end he empathy and compassion that solve the problem. that's way fuckin cooler

but tinkerbell still winds up being an interesting addition, like the first inklings of support for a real dynamic identifiable female character (made possible exclusively by many of the female artists and writers working on the movie), she's not subservient, a companion but independent, selfish but also caring, not good, but still attractive (note almost every "good" character gets to be attractive and evil is pretty universally ugly - a trope which once recognized starts to expose how problematic is our assosciation that physical attributes belie a persons worth or motives) (edited)

Anyway I'm sure some boomer will give me shit for having a problem with racism and repressive gender roles in classic kid's entertainment, and for not having a problem with a noodle dick man. Sure I can see some issue with a protagonist who gets in trouble for being unable to control his schlong, but in general I'm much more opposed to the psychological conditioning of pretty quiet subservient female roles than I am laughing at a dude's silly dick.

I’m not a boomer, or inclined to defend their “position”.

I think it is a little biased, and inflamatory, to use that term as well. You know it will turn a conversation into an argument.

What can be said about classic Disney and Looney Tunes is that the intent was to make art. Since the art was coming from the minds of people who possessed all sorts of biases and insensitivity (by todays standards) then it is not surprising to see the evidence of it.

That can be... hmmm. maybe... forgiven? Or at least “understood”. My dad is from that generation. He enjoyed the stuff as a young man, but wouldn’t advocate anyone making it now.

All That Said

The attempt by producers now to create “childrens” programs which are intentionally manipulative of social topics seems like a much worse idea.

Kids need to see things that lead to their understanding of nature and physics. Art and music. They don’t need to be subtly influenced into opinions about sexuality and desensitized to private parts by making a joke out of a huge dick.

So, I think all the stuff is probably not appropriate for my kids.

David Attenborough makes some really great documentaries though. My kids were glued to the CRISPR documentary last documentary night. See where I’m going with this?

Too many good things to see on TV or at the movies to waste time on old or new bullshit.

> Papa _ Wrote:

> All That Said

>

> The attempt by producers now to create “childrens” programs which are

> intentionally manipulative of social topics seems like a much worse

> idea.

>

> Kids need to see things that lead to their understanding of nature and

> physics. Art and music. They don’t need to be subtly influenced into

> opinions about sexuality and desensitized to private parts by making a

> joke out of a huge dick.

>

People in Europe and especially Scandinavians aren't that uptight about sexuality, so there's not really a crazy agenda being pushed here. This is just harmless fun and it happens to involve a penis, big whoop. About 50% percent of the world has one, so no need to be all mysterious about it.

And now it’s Dr Seuss. This cancel culture is getting pathetic and desperate.

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-removes-dr-seuss-from-read-across-america-day-following-progressive-pressure-to-cancel-the-legendary-childrens-author/?fbclid=IwAR28VNr48FMQBZLhxMBlMbtajoIKsP53WQ4GdrvCD0gHGtSpGBFAZWvsULc

Who’s next, the Pillsbury Dough Boy, because he’s white, and a boy?

Maybe it’s me being uptight. I kinda like a little mystery in my sexuality.

Makes it more exciting. At least for me. I am weird about that stuff admittedly. I prefer to see a woman in a nice pair of jeans and sweater over something gaudy and revealing.

I haven’t given it too much thought either. I feel like loose sexual behavior, and promiscuity, can be very damaging and dangerous. I want to raise kids that can enjoy their sexual behaviors to the fullest but not be primed by society’s expectations for “not being uptight” to get used or hurt or sick.

To each their own. What they do up north is fine for them, great.

The whole idea behind not being uptight about sexuality is to ensure that when teens start having sex, they are properly informed, they know what they are doing, make better decisions and aren't afraid to talk about it.

Also as a bonus i've never had to have "the talk" with my parents.

Bas quote >>Also as a bonus i've never had to have "the talk" with my parents

You should have had the talk Bas..that goat is not really in love with you.your dad should.have told you the reason you need glasses now and will eventually go blind..you really need to talk more with your parents Bas.

Your infantile attempts at insults really don't come across when you don't even use interpuction.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account