Re: I'm just saying.

And maybe because I was liked, people knew me, knew who I was, had no problems and went to rallies. Maybe he got a little jelly, :D

The SAme guy that butt contusioned when someone said I had one of the fastest mopeds at a rally, maybe not, but it was just said to be nice and make me feel good. Got upset about it :( awwww.

Wait, the same guy too where I found one of his members going through my stuff at a Baltimore rally, where my zoloft ended up missing, and I had found them on the street looking like they were poured out stomped on. Stealing someone's SSRI's that helped them with their depression, anxiety, and social anxiety, WOW, SUCH GREAT PEOPLE, WOOOWWEEEE, Or the guy that made the comment like "we got someone moving to Richmond, hmmm" on the podcast, and then made me feel like shit saying "yeah, one of our buddies closed up his shop because of someone I wonder who that is HHMMMMMM?", when that wasn't even close to the truth, but he could talk shit to me though, but again, never seems like anyone else, wonder why that is, HMMMMMMM?

btw, it doesn't matter what age you are, it's never an excuse to treat someone like shit, or blame how the other reacts to it.

Just admit what you did wrong dude, and what had happened to you because of that poor choice. I had nothing to do with it, and you've had it out for me because of something you did wrong. Admit it, and what you had to deal with had nothing to do with me outside of a poor choice that you made. Just tell the truth, tell the truth to the community, and everyone here, along with how you treated me along with others, even when I asked you twice, and said I wasn't cool with it. You'll never say that though, and you'll never admit it.

(edited)

Should have posted "hit and run", one of their best songs.

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> -------------------------------------------------------

> Or didn't this start because I accidently caught the dude trying to fuck

> his wife on a married couple's bed 8-9 years ago because I was given

> permission to take a piss in someone's personal bathroom when people

> were fucking in the main bathroom? Then the dude got punched in the face

> by that Hell's Satan Micheal, and then was made to get out of the house,

> came back in to go after me, and was grabbed by his throat and slammed

> into the wall by two of the Orphans? Then held a grudge against me for

> the wrong that he did, and the repercussions of his actions like it were

> my fault. I was just trying to take a piss. The dude's eyes got like O_O

> when he was slammed against that wall lmao. He pop's off to me, but no

> one else, wonder why that is? Because they aren't on the autisim

> spectrum along with having a bone disease?

>

> So there you go everyone, that's where all of this shit started.

Who are you talking about in this comment. I have never heard this story before?

> Brandon Love Wrote:

> Wait, the same guy too where I found one of his members going through my

> stuff at a Baltimore rally, where my zoloft ended up missing, and I had

> found them on the street looking like they were poured out stomped on.

> Stealing someone's SSRI's that helped them with their depression,

> anxiety, and social anxiety, WOW, SUCH GREAT PEOPLE, WOOOWWEEEE, Or the

> guy that made the comment like "we got someone moving to Richmond, hmmm"

> on the podcast, and then made me feel like shit saying "yeah, one of our

> buddies closed up his shop because of someone I wonder who that is

> HHMMMMMM?", when that wasn't even close to the truth, but he could talk

> shit to me though, but again, never seems like anyone else, wonder why

> that is, HMMMMMMM?

I was there that weekend. Honestly, I don't remember you being there. I have never heard that story.

Also, the comments made on the podcast, you assume we're about you. They aren't. We have had this conversation before. You think we are reference you, but we aren't. You did this with LGN too. You said they were talking about you and they had to tell you it was a different person.

> Ken Thomas Wrote:

> Wow... this was a fun read. How old is this "kid"?

I guess 30 is the new 14.....

I fell back into the trap. I can't help but to respond, knowing that that is what is feeding this.

Just know that Brandon believes he is speaking the truth, which isn't the same as being true.

He won't stop as long as someone is responding.

He is real smart by saying slanderous things and not mentioning names.

We don't live in the same state.

Thomas is not harassing you on the other site that started this post.

> Ashley Saldivar Wrote:

> > Brandon Love Wrote:

>

> > -------------------------------------------------------

>

> > Wait, the same guy too where I found one of his members going through

> my

>

> > stuff at a Baltimore rally, where my zoloft ended up missing, and I

> had

>

> > found them on the street looking like they were poured out stomped on.

>

> > Stealing someone's SSRI's that helped them with their depression,

>

> > anxiety, and social anxiety, WOW, SUCH GREAT PEOPLE, WOOOWWEEEE, Or

> the

>

> > guy that made the comment like "we got someone moving to Richmond,

> hmmm"

>

> > on the podcast, and then made me feel like shit saying "yeah, one of

> our

>

> > buddies closed up his shop because of someone I wonder who that is

>

> > HHMMMMMM?", when that wasn't even close to the truth, but he could

> talk

>

> > shit to me though, but again, never seems like anyone else, wonder why

>

> > that is, HMMMMMMM?

>

> I was there that weekend. Honestly, I don't remember you being there. I

> have never heard that story.

>

> Also, the comments made on the podcast, you assume we're about you. They

> aren't. We have had this conversation before. You think we are reference

> you, but we aren't. You did this with LGN too. You said they were

> talking about you and they had to tell you it was a different person.

Yeah, I was there because I had came up from VA to chill with the Baltards for that rally. There's pics of me there. What about when I caught one of your guys telling a group of people back at the BLKBLK rally about something that happened 12 years ago on this forum to make me look bad? I wish I was making this shit up. Those comments on the podcast were made literally a couple of days before I moved to Richmond, it's forever on audio. (edited)

Brandon I think you are super paranoid and think people are talking about and plotting against you. You need some help man. I have had many friends that this has happened to. Most of them either smoked a shit ton of weed or did alot of drugs. Please get some help man. If you need a friend to talk to you can pm me and we can exchange numbers

For real dude it seems like you are suffering from Schizophrenia. I am not a doctor but, Having family members dealing with it it seems you could be suffering too. Seriously get some professional help. Like I can not be more real. These are very common signs. Please see a doctor. If you are medicated it my not be working. 90% of the time people won’t get help. But I am being real. Please seek professional help.

> Satan 666 Wrote:

> Brandon I think you are super paranoid and think people are talking

> about and plotting against you. You need some help man. I have had many

> friends that this has happened to. Most of them either smoked a shit ton

> of weed or did alot of drugs. Please get some help man. If you need a

> friend to talk to you can pm me and we can exchange numbers

I did smoke a lot of weed in my late teens-early 20's. A LOT.

Weed is usually not all that bad, but medicating a mental illness with ANY drug, especially alcohol will only exacerbate it, get yourself to a doctor, and be brutally honest with them about any drinking drug use you engage in, they can not call the cops on you or get you in any kind of trouble, but with the knowledge of your use patterns they can prescribe for you safely, and it helps them know where you are at. Whatever you do, they have seen worse. They are there to help, but can't if you are not truthful. Best of luck to you man, the sooner you get help, the sooner you can start truly enjoying life, at 30 you are still young and have time to build for retirement, to create a real life for yourself.

> EH FCC of the QCB Wrote:

> For real dude it seems like you are suffering from Schizophrenia. I am

> not a doctor but, Having family members dealing with it it seems you

> could be suffering too. Seriously get some professional help. Like I

> can not be more real. These are very common signs. Please see a

> doctor. If you are medicated it my not be working. 90% of the time

> people won’t get help. But I am being real. Please seek professional

> help.

I just got back from a psychiatrist weeks ago, nothing like schizophrenia was in my diagnosis. If anything, I just think it's someone just fucking with me on that forum from this community, and made me really upset about it. I'll agree though, this heavy internet use to deal with loneliness, and lack of social interaction has been fucking with my head a bit. There have been some legitimate things I've talked about though that has actually happened and that I've dealt with. Sometimes people can lie, sometimes people can be shitty and hide behind their relationships with others, It sucks.

I shouldn't even be talking about shit this personal on a moped forum, I just wanted to have someone fess up and so I could ask them what the fucking problem was.

Hey man you are asking for help and that is good. I'm sorry for some of my old comments to you in other posts. I have been going through alchohol shit and it is very hard on your mental state. I am basically trying to reinvent my whole life for the last 20+ years and fuck is it hard. Pretty much making a new life from it. Not there yet but gonna do it. Have had alot of friends with mental issues and help is out there my friend. Glad you are trying to be honest with us the community you are part of.

If you need a good cry watch this. Always gets me teary eyed, haha

Thanks, but Anthony Green had me fucked up a bit tonight.

. (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account