You know it’s gonna be a bad day when...

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

A mouse pisses in your fuse box.

C7505B3A-84DA-44E8-B580-ABC3818C514E.jpeg

Re: You know it’s gonna be a bad day when...

Ohhhh...ohhhhh...alcohol and DeOxit time.

fuuuuckkkkk that.

Gross.....did they eat the wire harness too?

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

Still looking. I had no power to the DLC connector, but i had a check engine light. Lost the codes when I disconnected the battery and washed the fuse box with hot water and compressed air.

Ran a jumper to restore power to the DLC. I have communication now. Gotta drive it and see what codes come up. Both rear abs sensors came back instantly, so I’m suspecting rodent damage to the harness somewhere.

Been there. Its a potential nightmare to say the least. This usually happens when a vehicle sits for an extended period of time. I recently found a mouse nest in the girlfriends fuse/relay box under the hood. Was looking for blown fuse to power windows. Luckily no chewed wiring or urine was found. Figured the nest material held in enough heat to blow the fuse because it never happened again after cleaning it out. I'm sure you'll whip things into shape Blaine. (edited)

Brandon Weiss (Detective brandon to you) /

Beware the HANTAVIRUS

punkrock randy /

They love the new soy based insulation on wire. This was a 2018 Tundra wiring harness.

DDDA5958-611D-4614-9CC5-616011C589D9.jpeg

so much fuck that

When I did telecom installs, some of the wire bundles had cyanide inside the jacket.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account