Cake Ösa

What do think of the electric Cake bikes? I love the idea that they are so configurable.

Re: Cake Ösa

Dirty30 Dillon /

Despite the avant garde design, the cake bikes are supposed to bar-none.

I would heartily consider owning one, but the price is just so prohibitive at this point.

Blaine- The artist formerly known as Plumber Crack "(OFMC)" /

I didn’t see the mad max apocalyptic survival kit.

Overpriced Parts /

A $10k woof

50F56344-33E7-4059-A8BB-68864AA4ADC7.jpeg

Im wine drunk and roff’s pic. 🤣😂🤣😂😂

I’m a catch up tomorrow. good stuff so far. love you guys.

Yay funny roof. This makes my day. I like liking roff.

daan SJAARLOOS /

Like the concept of all the accessories, think the price is ridiculous. This thing costs about 8 or 9 times what I payed for my car haha. Also don't get the tiny wheels. Looks pretty silly when you ride one.

Probably a hit with yuppppiies

Jimmy Cincinnati /

I know they probably dont have the production capabilities that a larger company would so the costs are higher but nearly $10K is just bonkers for something like that.

I love it a bunch tho

Rick Bergsma /

It's pretty cool but that food delivery container looked like it could be heavy and unwieldy , if you filled it right up .

If you had a delivery service , legitimate that is , registered , insured and paying taxes , the bikes cost could be written off .

it's all kinds of impractical as a jack of all master of none kinda thing but in a lotta ways its a pretty outside the box concept

I remember that dude who made like a million things out of a tomos motor years back, like it drove all sorts of things. I think it's a pretty cool idea but it could be even cooler if the bolt-on modular items could also potentially run off a jackshaft on the motor. I mean they do all sorts of stuff with just the power and certainly that's easy but it'd be cool just as a concept

punkrock randy /

I got into small cycles because I’m poor. And they’re some of the cheapest fun i can find.

well said. I'd love an Osa, I'll never have one, because i could have dozens of nearly-as-capable junky old bikes for the same price

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account